JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Manager

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Excellent
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2020, január 22.
Great company to work for I was very happy to work for them for over 15 years! I think they try very hard to keep their employees happy and included. Excellent experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience overall was poor.
Retail Sales & Operations Manager/Asset Protection Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, október 25.
Morale is very low company wide. Emphasis on diversity has resulted in discrimination against traditional American workers. Large store closings will be announced next Spring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, május 13.
The company has had many challenges with support and teamwork. Management believed in stating the opportunities but never congratulating you on successes. It was very defeating towards the end of my work relationship. The company is in distress and blamed the associates.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Company breakdown
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work always active with customers
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanford, CA2018, május 3.
In a small town you get that close connection with the people you work with becomes more like a second family rather then work. You should always be welling to help the people who are learning and don't give up on them they all just need a little encouragement.
always place for advancement
dont give second chances
Busy work
RETAIL SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2017, augusztus 7.
I enjoyed helping my customers. When I first hired in we were on hourly plus commission, then cut to just hourly. When I became store supervisor I was given a lot of responsibility but not much pay raise.
NICE DISCOUNTS
LOW PAY
no review
Retired Retail Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, július 17.
Good place to work on job training advancement working with other businesses product demos Working was refreshing good place to work ,i love working with customer. helping them to find what they need for their home or business.
3,0
JCP
Leader on Duty/ Retail management Internship (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond hts ohio2015, augusztus 1.
The harder you work the more likely you will have a chance to advance. Great place to step into the archway of retail. Happy to work for this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
General great working envrioment.
RETAIL MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2015, január 28.
JCPenney, was a great company to work for. The benefits were great, compensation, could have been better. On a daily basis, my activities would involve inventory, sales, coaching, and running my department to have growth and profit through retail and service sales. Working with fellow managers and upper management was easy we all worked together to enhance and grow the stores sales, profit and culture. The hardest part of the job was recruiting, finding the right people who would fit within the company and have the right work ethic to sustain growth. I most enjoyed building relationships and coaching my employees to see them become successful, as well as making sure the customers who visited us were satisfied and happy for choosing our store/salon.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Compensation could have been better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
unprofessional
Retail sales/Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2013, július 22.
very unprofessional failure to thrive usually not enjoyable
3,0
Major fashion retailer
Retail Sales, Sales Manager/Opening Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2012, október 11.
The experience of opening a new store was fantastic. From training my new department managers to making sure we were ready to open the doors for the fisrt time, was something I truly enjoyed.

The long hours were the hardest part of the job-we opened in Oct and holiday hit us hard-store hours routinely were 18 hour days with lots of overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van