Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated employees working under unknown shifts, days and hours per week. Management a little lax in duties but never overbearing or looking over your shoulder. Most enjoyable part, working with customers with all different characteristics. Hardest part of my job was not knowing from week to week what my schedule was, what days I would be working or how many hours per shift I would be working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney, i learned many different things, specially how to communicate more with others and improved my customer service, and my retailing skills..
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the best experience working with my crew in the home department. The whole team was always fun to work with especially early morning shifts when we were all there. Overall the whole company was fun.
raise, promotions, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for a summer. The pay was minimum wage, but the managers and the coworkers were nice. I worked in the home department, but that also meant i had to work the customer service desk. I didn't expect that, but I learned some valuable lessons.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney offers great benefits. I had rarely had any problems with associate or co workers. The managers were generally fair with the amount of work we all received.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For JcPenney to be the first retail job for me, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a fast-paced job so you have to stay on your toes at all times. Management was the main reason why I enjoyed working for this company. Unfortunately, our store was selected along many others to close down.
First dibs on sales!
Retail rude customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Working for Jc Penney. It was more than a job I felt like it was big family. The only reason I stop working there was because the store that I worked closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock into work and have a morning meeting, head up to our floors, open registers and start checking customers out. survey organization and tidy shelves and racks, nothing on the floors. check fitting rooms.
Pro érvek
making a customers day, working with friends
Kontra érvek
sometimes would have to run multiple registers at 2 different desks at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i thought i did my review for this joint already. i said i wasn't trained enough so they let me go after my seasonal. I blame this on poor management.
holiday pay
Kontra érvek
everything else, including management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're great, the only complaint I have is that they EXPECT (and require) you to get two Credit Card quota's a week and it's so frustrating trying to advertise the credit card to people. Especially when most people in the Tri-Cities area already has one or isn't interested.
Flexible Schedules, Fun Environment, Reasonable Employers
Kontra érvek
They're quota's, the amount of times the computers crash/don't work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part-time, seasonal employee. (From Summer through Christmas.) Started at minimum wage, but received incremental raises every few months. I was offered a full time position after Christmas, but I accepted other employment for a more sedentary job and higher wages. (I had a difficult time standing for hours on end.) All in all, I enjoyed my co-workers and management personnel. I learned a lot about merchandising and stocking as my assigned areas rotated each week or so.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Time spent on your feet without a break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been working since July 2016, the co workers are great the supervisor is awesome. just got offered a supervisor position myself with only being working there for 4 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked from the ground set up of this store, until leaving before the holidays. Retail is fun, but psychically difficult with heavy lifting, ladder climbing, etc. The customers were wonderful at this location and I met many nice people while working there.
Nice new store...
Physically challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was assisting Customers. I enjoy that very much! The Management were "Team Players". They would jump right in to help their Retail Associates. My Co-Workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to put away merchandise that belonged in various areas of each Department. The most enjoyable part of this job was the customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just like any other part time job. Do the work and make friends with your co-workers. Depending on how busy it is you get a good amount of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job experience managers are nice and the coworkers are very helpful and train well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked front end register for purchases Showing great customer service Maintaining front lobby cleanliness
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job provides anyone with simple customer service skill sets, as well as introducing a fast-paced and friendly environment for customers to shop in. Management is good, although it can be confusing when many different things are happening at once, but delegation among employees is fair and if you do your job, there should be no complaints.
Pro érvek
Good people, friendly environment, everyone knows everyone
Kontra érvek
boring, LONG shifts, LONG hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work. Coworkers and nice and company has many perks to offer part or full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being a part of Jcp , and loved being there for the holiday season being able to help customers find the right gifts
Pro érvek
working in a busy store with great things to buy
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would include being out on the sales floor to answer questions for customers, directing them if they needed a specific item, and making sure the fitting rooms stayed clutter free. There would be days where certain people would be assigned to be in the register quad (if there was high volume through the store) and finalizing transactions. This job has taught me excellent customer service skills and how to deal with certain situations in a professional matter. The management was excellent! They were all very organized and clear with what they wanted us to do everyday, while making the work day fun! I would say the hardest part of this job was working on those really busy days. At times it's hard to give it your all, and at first when I started it was difficult. Although for the amount of time I worked there I was able to overcome and look past how hectic retail can be and show through with what I was taught to make me a better sales associate. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be two things; being able to really help customers out and connecting with them. The second would be meeting the new people you work with and being able to have fun at your job. Everybody was very welcoming.
Pro érvek
Giood management, lunch provided during certain occasions
poor communication