Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Replenishment Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Replenishment Associate253 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
253 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are friendly in which you do learn a lot in working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s nice working at JCPenny. I can continue working here till I find somewhere else that fits my hours fine. But one thing is some workers there do only talk to a select few but I ignore that and continue on my day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the greatest place to work for and I worked there for two years. The management was great I loved the work experience. I worked in the storage area. It was just great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful job to work at. The people there are very friendly. Love the environment and energy in the building. Would highly recommend people to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would actually still be there if they had a spot when I came back to Rochester. everyone there was friendly and the customers there was good to work with and understanding.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company is the use and abuse type. they will exploit your helping nature or ability to adapt and never follow through with promotions or advancements
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have no great reviews about this place. Good apparel and prices and discounts but overall.working in there with management was not good. They don’t appreciate your hard work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at JC Penney was great met alot of good people and learned alot of new things.Everyday of work was comfortable and something to look forward to.I loved working there so much I tried to put in as much overtime I could but was penalized for it.Went from 30 hrs a week to 12 hrs a week. I couldn't do it no more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, very tiring. overnight stocking. everything had to be prescise and working fast or the manager would pull you aside and talk to you. it was so tiring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For my job the hours were skim unless it was holidays or you were in tight with management which they'll acknowledge someone who did less of a good job more than someone who did a great job only because they favorite them. I'm sure that's not all stores though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working at JCP was the discount and time of day I worked. Otherwise I did not like it at all. I did not like the attitude of the leader of dept. She was mean and rude unless she wanted something and no matter how many complained she never changed. I finally went as high as I could go in the store and still got treated as if my feelings or opinions did not count. She was able to talk to us and treat us any type of way without so much as a reprimand in her file. I finally quit and haven't looked back once.
discount
Kontra érvek
little hours and forcing credit card applications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started working her when i was 20 was a fun place to work until they started making changes that effected everyones hours, ........................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time will go by to fast and learn a lot how to order, replace merchandise by color light to darker and by size, replace new merchandise on the floor plan.
frendly
carrie havy
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was my 1st retail job. it allowed me to get my foot through the door. i was only a stock boy at the time but was giving lots of leadership roles. This helped me out in my future endervers.
flexible schedule
competitive pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being busy. My trainer was very cool. My manager always had her door open to talk. This location was close to home so that was a plus. Overall, this would be a good job for college age or new beginners
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work load was distributed well in Replenishment. Work as a cashier was stressful. Monetary compensation was low. My last manager was excellent in all areas.
Discount
work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here when I was first hired. I was given the task of putting the shoes in the stockroom. I like organizing things so it is easily found when looking for. I would then go and help others in different departments. They took that job away from me for no reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are a hard worker you will get the hours. very hard to advance too far. They do let the customer walk over them. I understand more honey than vinegar thing but you are rewarding lying.
Pro érvek
fun contest games and rewards
closed now
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in stock area, floor, and providing customers service was awesome. Meeting different people and helping them find merchandise was fun. See kids face was fun.
HOURS
WORKING DURING SEASONAL TIME
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at jcpenney but my family problems got the best of me. I were unable to do my job function. I decided to leave the company and focus on my marriage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice discount, cleans, friendly. If you like to shop it job for you. A lot of stand and talk to customer and cleans cloths off floor or dress room. Christmas time busy.
discount
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés