JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Replenishment Associate

250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
had out going people
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2020, január 13.
I would actually still be there if they had a spot when I came back to Rochester. everyone there was friendly and the customers there was good to work with and understanding.
2,0
terrible
Bin Replenish Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2020, január 7.
this company is the use and abuse type. they will exploit your helping nature or ability to adapt and never follow through with promotions or advancements
1,0
Would not recommend!
Replenishment/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, december 11.
Have no great reviews about this place. Good apparel and prices and discounts but overall.working in there with management was not good. They don’t appreciate your hard work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it ,but not enough hours
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, szeptember 20.
My experience at JC Penney was great met alot of good people and learned alot of new things.Everyday of work was comfortable and something to look forward to.I loved working there so much I tried to put in as much overtime I could but was penalized for it.Went from 30 hrs a week to 12 hrs a week. I couldn't do it no more.
fun
Seasonal Overnight Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, szeptember 5.
fun, very tiring. overnight stocking. everything had to be prescise and working fast or the manager would pull you aside and talk to you. it was so tiring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are there if you earn them.
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, augusztus 28.
For my job the hours were skim unless it was holidays or you were in tight with management which they'll acknowledge someone who did less of a good job more than someone who did a great job only because they favorite them. I'm sure that's not all stores though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not enjoy my time there
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, június 4.
The best thing about working at JCP was the discount and time of day I worked. Otherwise I did not like it at all. I did not like the attitude of the leader of dept. She was mean and rude unless she wanted something and no matter how many complained she never changed. I finally went as high as I could go in the store and still got treated as if my feelings or opinions did not count. She was able to talk to us and treat us any type of way without so much as a reprimand in her file. I finally quit and haven't looked back once.
discount
Kontra érvek
little hours and forcing credit card applications
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Ok job
Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, március 19.
Started working her when i was 20 was a fun place to work until they started making changes that effected everyones hours, ........................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagle Pass, TX2019, január 24.
Time will go by to fast and learn a lot how to order, replace merchandise by color light to darker and by size, replace new merchandise on the floor plan.
frendly
carrie havy
great experience
United States Stock Replenishing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, január 15.
this was my 1st retail job. it allowed me to get my foot through the door. i was only a stock boy at the time but was giving lots of leadership roles. This helped me out in my future endervers.
flexible schedule
competitive pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly co workers and supervisory staff
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 27.
I enjoyed being busy. My trainer was very cool. My manager always had her door open to talk. This location was close to home so that was a plus. Overall, this would be a good job for college age or new beginners
Interesting
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, október 20.
Work load was distributed well in Replenishment. Work as a cashier was stressful. Monetary compensation was low. My last manager was excellent in all areas.
Discount
work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun and enjoyed until Management changed everything
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, október 16.
I enjoyed working here when I was first hired. I was given the task of putting the shoes in the stockroom. I like organizing things so it is easily found when looking for. I would then go and help others in different departments. They took that job away from me for no reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
folding is life. the store will never be perfect till it's closed
Replenishment Lead Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2018, október 2.
if you are a hard worker you will get the hours. very hard to advance too far. They do let the customer walk over them. I understand more honey than vinegar thing but you are rewarding lying.
Pro érvek
fun contest games and rewards
closed now
2,0
Okay job
Replenishment Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, szeptember 24.
Working in stock area, floor, and providing customers service was awesome. Meeting different people and helping them find merchandise was fun. See kids face was fun.
HOURS
WORKING DURING SEASONAL TIME
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It were a great job to work
Bin Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, szeptember 12.
I enjoyed working at jcpenney but my family problems got the best of me. I were unable to do my job function. I decided to leave the company and focus on my marriage
retail
Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, szeptember 6.
Nice discount, cleans, friendly. If you like to shop it job for you. A lot of stand and talk to customer and cleans cloths off floor or dress room. Christmas time busy.
discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job, management was terrible
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, július 11.
JC was one of my favorite jobs. Great discount, fun, liked customers. The management made it so miserable people left that had been there for many years . I was a full time employee with a part time status which left me no benefits at all for the first year even though I was working an average of 40 hr weekly. no sick time,no holiday, no vacation, NOTHING
discount, customers
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stocking Job
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2018, június 4.
I liked working here because I got to pick which clothes I wanted to buy when I got paid. It was easy work...all you had to do was stock racks and shelves really.
Productivity is very important
REPLENISHMENT SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 27.
Working at JCPenney is very hard, but the job culture is not bad and therefore it makes the time spend at the company stressless and if you work hard your job security is not bad
Nothing free
A short 20 minutes break
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van