Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

Munkakör megnevezése
Receptionist142 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
142 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 010 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day entails me getting the salon ready; from turning on the lights, walking the salon, making coffee to checking the messages. I learned a lot.
Free lunches
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment was very different and booming with different personalities. There were several stylus who are always happy and very willing to share and help with anything they could. The environment was always busy more over than anything. I got to learn techniques houses so what so what products did what. Etc. I got to experience customer service first hand and was nice !
Pro érvek
Good pay, learned every day
Far drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here. They treated both the customers and employees very well. They gave good Benefits as well but they did not pay enough sadly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good job paid well and the benefits were great! The employees there were super nice and friendly management was great and it was all around a great job! Only thing I didn’t like was I was having a high risk emergency and I was told I still had to work even though I wasn’t physically able to.
Management, benefits, staff, security
Kontra érvek
Not getting emergency time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at J.C. Penney Salon. The only reason I left was because I needed to spend more time focusing on school. The salon was very held back and very nice to work at but the second the store managers came back, it got stressful. They always wanted me to work out at the store registers but I was hired for salon receptionist. They always pushed you to talk about their credit card, even if you know the customer and they don’t want one or already have one.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my coworkers and being around the beauty industry. Super easy job and was able to interact with clients and use my retailing skills in selling product.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Some people were nice
Kontra érvek
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Iloved working here. this job was one of my favorites. i learned a lot about hair that i didnt know. it also almost convinced me to get a degree in cosmotology.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my coworkers and our manager was a genuinely nice person. We all looked out for each other and helped each other. The relationships I made will be hard to replace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work very fast pace. You can grow as an employee there and the schedule is pretty decent. The pay sucks and it no weekly so I recommend you come to work to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager always talked behind other stylist, to other stylist. Never wanted to solve the problem but go talk about it to other people. She fed into the drama and would spread it more then try to get rid of it. I dont even know how JCP is getting away with the pay, With hourly only. By far the worst place I've ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a salon Receptionist, the duties are very simple but somewhat tedious! The staff and higher management are very RACIST; unprofessional and rude! Stylist are allowed to be rude and bias to clients without being reprimanded! Complaints can be made to management; however there is nothing done about it! Management show favoritism!
Staff members are unprofessional
Meet nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Client interaction, scheduling of same day and future appointments. Rendering payments for services provided. At time of payment I would provide suggestions on additional products that would be beneficial to the client.
Haircut discounts
Low growth opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the guest that shop at jcpenny were kind and made the job worth while. I feel education is something that could improve for all team members. I feel the computer systems could also be upgraded as well for the connivence of the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the managers stick together even if one is wrong I got transferred to another area in the store because one person said I didn't have good customer service... I worked in retail for 3 years under 7 different managers before going there and always got complements on my customer service the store managers don't know what's going on in the store only he say she say
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work as a receptionist in the salon so I enjoyed speaking with customers and helping find the right products and helping set up appointments as well as help the stylist if need me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work or shop, just depends on management skills and how well you can work in retail. Always put a smile on your face and make the customer feel welcome
Munkahelyi kultúra
I greatly enjoyed my job at this company and the management was friendly. The job was not hard and it didn’t make me unsatisfied. It’s just the worst part was I barely got hours and my wages weren’t high enough.
Friendly
Bad Hour, Bad Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The salon is an extremely unprofessional place. There’s the typical women gossip but that seems to be normal. I had one of coworkers swearing about me, in front of customers, saying I wasn’t doing my job. I am very passionate about helping people and I know I worked hard in my position. All of our clients loved me! Swearing is not allowed there according to management. Once I informed management about what happened they told me they would figure it out but it only got worse and I ended up leaving very unhappy.
Pro érvek
Decent benefits for part time
Unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad mgmt. micromanaging. Less than 18 hours. Bad pay. Drama. All LODS suck. Assistant mgmt is awful. Stingy annoying customers. Mgmt would have us doing stuff outside of our payroll and job description.
Get your hair done
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, mgmt, staff, customers, micromanaging
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company 20 years ago. They have faded in a lot of ways since then. I chose to leave for a full-time job with benefits to be able to expand my family.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés