Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

Munkakör megnevezése
Receptionist138 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment.
A typical day entails me getting the salon ready; from turning on the lights, walking the salon, making coffee to checking the messages. I learned a lot.
Free lunches
No benefits
productive and fun workplace
I enjoyed working with my coworkers and being around the beauty industry. Super easy job and was able to interact with clients and use my retailing skills in selling product.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend working here
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Some people were nice
Kontra érvek
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
fun experience
Iloved working here. this job was one of my favorites. i learned a lot about hair that i didnt know. it also almost convinced me to get a degree in cosmotology.
Enjoyable
I loved my coworkers and our manager was a genuinely nice person. We all looked out for each other and helped each other. The relationships I made will be hard to replace.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fair
A great place to work very fast pace. You can grow as an employee there and the schedule is pretty decent. The pay sucks and it no weekly so I recommend you come to work to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management that doesnt know how to run a team
Manager always talked behind other stylist, to other stylist. Never wanted to solve the problem but go talk about it to other people. She fed into the drama and would spread it more then try to get rid of it. I dont even know how JCP is getting away with the pay, With hourly only. By far the worst place I've ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon Receptionist schedule for existing and new client using Meevo database! Greeting customers with respect and courtesy.
As a salon Receptionist, the duties are very simple but somewhat tedious! The staff and higher management are very RACIST; unprofessional and rude! Stylist are allowed to be rude and bias to clients without being reprimanded! Complaints can be made to management; however there is nothing done about it! Management show favoritism!
Staff members are unprofessional
Meet nice people
Day to day responsibilities
Client interaction, scheduling of same day and future appointments. Rendering payments for services provided. At time of payment I would provide suggestions on additional products that would be beneficial to the client.
Haircut discounts
Low growth opportunities
Positive work enviornment
Overall the guest that shop at jcpenny were kind and made the job worth while. I feel education is something that could improve for all team members. I feel the computer systems could also be upgraded as well for the connivence of the customer.
Poor management
All of the managers stick together even if one is wrong I got transferred to another area in the store because one person said I didn't have good customer service... I worked in retail for 3 years under 7 different managers before going there and always got complements on my customer service the store managers don't know what's going on in the store only he say she say
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun environment to work.
I work as a receptionist in the salon so I enjoyed speaking with customers and helping find the right products and helping set up appointments as well as help the stylist if need me.
Not bad
Not a bad place to work or shop, just depends on management skills and how well you can work in retail. Always put a smile on your face and make the customer feel welcome
Great Management Bad Hours
I greatly enjoyed my job at this company and the management was friendly. The job was not hard and it didn’t make me unsatisfied. It’s just the worst part was I barely got hours and my wages weren’t high enough.
Friendly
Bad Hour, Bad Pay
Very unprofessional
The salon is an extremely unprofessional place. There’s the typical women gossip but that seems to be normal. I had one of coworkers swearing about me, in front of customers, saying I wasn’t doing my job. I am very passionate about helping people and I know I worked hard in my position. All of our clients loved me! Swearing is not allowed there according to management. Once I informed management about what happened they told me they would figure it out but it only got worse and I ended up leaving very unhappy.
Pro érvek
Decent benefits for part time
Unprofessional
Don’t work at northstar mall San Antonio tx
Bad mgmt. micromanaging. Less than 18 hours. Bad pay. Drama. All LODS suck. Assistant mgmt is awful. Stingy annoying customers. Mgmt would have us doing stuff outside of our payroll and job description.
Get your hair done
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, mgmt, staff, customers, micromanaging
Busy Salon 20 years ago
I worked for this company 20 years ago. They have faded in a lot of ways since then. I chose to leave for a full-time job with benefits to be able to expand my family.
it was an alright atmosphere
it was an alright atmosphere
manager should be train better though

but other than that it great to just take pictures everyday and you get to manage your own time
great discount
managers can be unprofessional
ggod enviorment
great people great workplace, my manager was awesome. my job was to provide great customer service while answering incoming phone call. I also had to make confirmations call confirming appointments
Fun atmosphere
JCPenney's was fast paced at times but it was a fun atmosphere. Everyone worked very hard and you had a real sense of team work. I learned a lot about my customer service skills from helping with catalog item returns, phone calls, catalog inventory, opening & closing duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult and unpredictable schedule.
Staff is kind and encouraging, but the outdated technology can be very frustrating. Plus, the hours are not always ideal. Some of the management is not very understanding
Discounts
Poor technology
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés