Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receiver

Munkakör megnevezése
Receiver56 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company did not pay as well as others, and the culture was ok. Management would sometimes be in the way of production. The medical benefits were expensive and did not cover very much.
Pro érvek
It was a good place to start.
Kontra érvek
Salary not enough for one person to live well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is horrible, communication is terrible, hours worked are always changing, strict attendance policy, managers show no compassion towards employees.

Only good about the company is the breaks, discount you receive for full time employees, and having a job.

Would not recommend this job to anyone. You are overworked and underpaid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are a great company to work with. i would consider working with them at any time if i were still in kansas city. it is designed for the betterment of the company and thier employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Train all contingent associates in each department. Head Inventory Team, Re-ticket Puerto Rico merchandise, load line on sorting machine, run all four positions of manual sorter, run virtual sorter, pull and audit inventory, detail checking and customer service.
Pro érvek
There is room for growth.
Kontra érvek
The healthcare is too expensive
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I have been there 24 years and have always liked being there
We always remain in contact with retired employees with lunch somewhere

If u want to advance they will do anything to help you
Nice group of people
Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work come in unload the truck put things where they need to go, that i learn at the job be on time. management is ok very easy going
leave early
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love that I can move around and not be stuck to the desk, most of the time. However, the workload isn't balanced with the pay. I work 3 jobs for the pay of 1. Management is pretty easy to deal with as long as you do your work and completed all your tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working here for almost 20 years. Made lifelong friendships and gained a great deal of knowledge.

Performed many different job duties during my employment and learned something new from every job promotion that I achieved.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The department head was not very easy to get in touch with when we had questions and concerns and the decorating staff and installers never talked and created issues for the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday walking in you had a meeting about the day before an the day that's bout to start an what you're expected to do for that day. You was pushed every day for better, you are rewarded for your accomplishments. the only thing really is they over work you, deserve more pay for the work.
Rewards
Mouth everyday
I work there for about 6 months I enjoyed it
the play isn't bad also

be on time because they have a strict attendance policy

Its a diverse working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy, sometimes hectic, but overall fun. great managers, great co-workers.
most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.

feeling of accomplishment for a job well done.
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
very clean place to work fun people to work with workers around to help you when in need vey fast past work place. bus stop very close to job so the walk is not far if you dnt hvae a car
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there it was a great job I would lo e to go back. There are a lot of great people that work there great work environment.its a clean and safe place to work they work with you if you need help.
Great work place
Poor emplyees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Five stars.Good company to work for . Would recommend to other potential candidates. Work hours are a very convenience for someone going to school or an extra job.
Pro érvek
Good employees and work environment
temporary.had to resign.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and based off production. A great company to grow and also retire from. A typical work day is clocking in going to the designated area, getting rpf scanners and totes. Login in and then start picking the appropriate product.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to learn the many ways of receiving,use scannimg guns and conveyors for box movement.My co workers were great in helping to get the merchandise ready to go out to sales floor,and have space for the next day.The hardest part of the job was the lack of space.
Pro érvek
working with many different merchandise
lack of space
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working here. I did have trouble with the new store manager though. He was liking certain people and firing the ones he didn't like.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was difficult with very little appreciation. The compensation and benefits were not great, and the reviews always seemed to focus on the negatives. They did not respect the individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is fielding phone calls to and from customers, checking email, receiving customer orders, paperwork.

I have learned patience, how to deal with stress, how to tackle new systems, how to deal with co-workers. I am proactive with my work and do not need supervision.

Dealing with management is a small portion of my day but they are willing to answer my questions and assist as needed.

I have a good working relationship with my co-workers. They feel like family to me.

The hardest part of my job is learning the numerous changes to our system.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I am left alone to do my job and can complete my tasks in a timely manner.
Associate Discount
Lack of benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is all the same for JC'S 5 Star Outlet everyone got along with everyone not to many of them playing favorites. Managers acted happy. Co-workers some times played stupid to get what they wanted. The hardest part was dealing with stupid people. The enjoyable part was going home at 4:30pm.
Pay raises And Insurance