Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Product Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Product Specialist11 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 026 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though the management seemed to be somewhat dysfunctional in communicating with itself, the environment offered numerous opportunities for refining experience in customer satisfaction and independent problem solving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at jcp.people and staff were great.i sold jewelry and clothing and helped in other departments. I would recommend this company for anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Talking specifically on my experiences working at JCPenney has been great for the most part. I love the work that I do. Have a good work crew. I've learned to manage almost every department in the store. I do have to say the management used to be better. Not as experienced or productive in running the store as a whole. The communication needs to improve. The on floor associates do most of the work. Most enjoyable part of my job is when I come in I actually enjoy what I do and make people happy in doing so. I also have my work family who can always make me smile and understand what's going on around the store. We do have a nice break room for the employees but we definetly need some updates on equipment and renovations to improve the look of the store to make our customers happy and comfortable when purchasing items from us.
Pro érvek
On holidays employees get free meals and holiday parties
Kontra érvek
No communication between departments and on our goals and numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Good schedule and good management. They work to train and coach you to better yourself in your department. Always looking for you to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JCPenney Sephora. I the management was great and our goals were always realistic and clear. I never had any issues working at JcPenney.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over the course of my career at JCPenney, a typical day of work was traditionally a good balance of constantly working without overexerting its workers. The management was amendable to giving time off for personal vacations in exchange for changing shifts as long as I took the initiative to ask them far ahead of time. The hardest part of the job was manning the register during the largest sales, but dealing with all of the unique customers and situations that arose at this job allowed me to become a complex problem solver. The most enjoyable part of this job was the camaraderie that I built with my co-workers and talking to them while doing our work. Overall, my job at JCPenney was a very profitable experience and gave me invaluable knowledge of the skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
Flexible Hours
Difficult Clientele
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company doesn't care about its employees. It uses them to get the job done and then tosses them aside. It doesn't matter if you want to work or not they will not give you hours unless you are in management. What good is it to make a great living wage if they will only let you work 2 or 3 days a week. Who can live off of that? I am talking about corporate. At the store level, management cares but their hands are tied by the corporate entity.
good work environment
short breaks no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for someone just getting into the workforce, but not a job for much potential moving forward. The management could use some upkeep in the way the company is run. The best part of the job is helping the guests who come in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is very hard to move up in this company. I worked for them for almost three years and I left because the manager would not pay me in the pay for being in the fine jewelry dept
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked quickly and diligently too do the tasks assigned to me. I learned how to manage a clothing floor too company standards. Management was very understanding and fair.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is a great place to work. For all the discount price and the sales. overall some of the people there arent so friendly. But in returned the hours aren't so good too. But then it helps out to sometimes because i family times.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés