JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Product Consultant

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
I loved my job.
Sephora Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2020, január 9.
I loved working for Sephora inside JcPenney. They were and still are a great company. I had an amazing work team, and made some amazing friendships, most days didn't feel like a work day because we had so much fun too!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competative, nice work environment
Product Consultant (Sephora) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, szeptember 15.
Best job ever. My location (stonewood center, downey) was very competitive and it's almost always busy but they're very organized and the staff is really understanding especially with training employees. It is pretty fast paced and you have to stay busy so be ready for that. It's anamazing job, never a dull moment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor management.
Product Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, május 14.
Place is like a revolving door. No one stays for more than a year. Management is rude and will throw people under the bus and pin things on them that they didn't do etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible mean and racist management
Sephora Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leominster, MA2019, február 21.
The mangers at sephora at jcpenney are disrespectful, verbally/ mentally abusive, unprofessional, mean, and act like they are in High school. There is favoritism amongst managers and some of the associates, and if your are not in the clique expect to be treated less than humane, regardless if you do your job to the best to your ability, give the customer's excellent customer service, always get to work early/on time, And Never Call Out.

Management constantly are pushing for the store credit cards. They don't care about the best customer service for the customers, they just want thier money.

If the managers don't like you they will give you minimum to no hours on purpose.

The customer's were the best thing about working in sephora at jcpenney. The job could've been a great experience if it wasn't for the terrible management and thier favoritism. I wish i would've learned more as well.
Pro érvek
The customers that appreciated me more than the management
EVERYTHING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Horrible
PRODUCT CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2018, december 15.
Never ever ever work there.
Gross people
Gross company
Met some of the most disgusting hateful people in the world their
Manager was the devil
Fake horrible
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a productive, fast-paced work environment
Sephora, Product Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynnhaven, VA2018, szeptember 14.
a typical day at jcpenney varies on the day of the year, a regular school day can be of a slow day but we like to enjoy those peaceful days as much as we can because the moment October hits, we're living in a whole new world.. it gets so busy like no other. if you enjoy a quick fast-paced work environment, retail is the one for you.
Normal retail job
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2018, augusztus 6.
Work was very competition based, if you did not meet certain numbers you were threatened with termination and I didnt enjoy having to pick up the broken pieces of a once thriving company that now seemed desperate.
My position was fun
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Ok place to work
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2018, július 12.
Fun people to work with, good environment, management wasn’t that great, didn’t work with hrs, had thier favorites. Very rude management, didn’t ask for help but demanded and very condescending
Short hrs
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you are looking for something simple and temporary
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2018, július 2.
This being my forst ever job it was easy and I was able to get quick experience as well as make new friends. Management was fair even offered to talk if we needed anything.
Free lunch on occasion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Had lunch area
Product Consultant, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, május 18.
Enjoyed the widespread inclusion. They allowed for colored hair, jewelry and piercings, which was very refreshing. They did not discriminate when they hired me. When the girls at Sephora hired me they were very kind and open.
Free food sometimes, inclusion
Kontra érvek
One manager was not organized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming employees and nice atmosphere
Product Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, május 6.
The hardest part of this job is handling difficult customers. I learned how to communicate well with both coworkers and customers in an efficient and effective way.
Nice environment
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
jcp
SEPHORA PRODUCT CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, április 28.
i've been working at jcp for years and i love it. its truly a family friendly workplace. i enjoy my manger and my wage. only bad thing about jcp is they are slow moving company when it comes to technology
Pc
Product consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, március 17.
You will learn product knowledge and basic functions its a fast past environment customer service is important must be anle to multi tast communication is important
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent experience
Product Consultant - Appliances (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, február 6.
I was blessed with a manager that was excellent and caring. He arranged my hours according to my needs and was understanding. Good and very cooperative team willing to go all out to help one another.
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Standing for too many hours.
Product consultant
Product Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ 076522018, február 6.
overall challenging but a great experience. I was fortunate to meet many amazing customers who became a regular client. Was taught of many new products and able to focus on building my customer services skills.
monthly lessons
health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun enjoyable work place.
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, január 23.
Usually a fast paced job with a few slow streaks every once in a while. The team was absolutely wonderful, all the girls were very supportive and welcoming as well as always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, fun environment, get to meet all kinds of different people.
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, not a very big store, perfume kinda messes with your allergies sometimes
not impressed
Product Consultant Sephora (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, január 19.
have worked many places in retail. i was not impressed with them. the manger was terrible lots of people complained but nothing was ever done about it.
staff not friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sephora inside of jcpenny fort wayne IN
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort wayne IN2017, június 25.
This was a horrible place to work at Sephora inside my JCPenney's they have the wrong people in management and also the wrong people inside of JCPenney's as managers. When I was hired at Sephora we had one beauty manager I had been there for total of 5 months and there have been one beauty manager to leave and approximately three girls to leave as well and now I see why that is there is a lot of underlying issues inside of that Sephora as well as one manager taking things to her head and being very racial It's a Shame & Scandal all inside of one if you love drama not working as a team then this is the job for you it's just ridiculous and I feel bad for anyone who loves makeup and enjoy being around good people because this is what they have to offer you good luck if you apply there especially the one in Fort Wayne Indiana
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sephora Inside JcPenny is great, if the management is great.
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, május 30.
I worked there for a good while and at the beginning I LOVED my job. The energy is great and it is a fun atmosphere. It is great assisting clients with their skin concerns and playing with the newest products is always fun! The downside is hours, of course. Holidays are terrible because the store closes at midnight sometimes in December. My experience at my store was great when I started but I quit because the Sephora manager is unprofessional. 10+ girls have come and gone under her time as manager. It can be a great place to work if you do not get close to the management team. Stay neutral! Good luck, dolls!
Free monthly products & samples - 1 hour lunches
Long holiday hours - Manger has no ethics - on your feet a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 47Nem 2Jelentés
I wouldn't recommend
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, május 29.
Sephora manager and employees are very passive aggressive and have no makeup experience other than what they consider to be product knowledge. The only thing they care about is sales and not actual makeup artistry or customer service. They would constantly talk negatively about customers (and other employees) as soon as the customers left the store. The manager and other employees also acted as if training was a burden or if you asked a question about something. I honestly wouldn't recommend working there or even paying to get your make up done, go to MAC or the Sephoras in Greensboro.
Discount, Free Makeup
Negative coworkers, Favoritism of employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van