Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Processor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy my time with JC Penney's I wished I could have transfer to the new location. But it was to far to travel. Worked well wit all supervisors, and leads
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst thing about working for this company is that they haven't given the majority of their employees raises in well over a decade. Not even a penny. They make a lot of promises to employees that they don't really keep; there's always a loophole. Some of the management is okay, but there's a general culture of "I don't care anymore" from a lot of people because they're tired of being treated poorly and not getting raises. The work/life balance is totally disrespected and communication is terrible.
20% Discount card
Too many
Munkahelyi kultúra
If didn't move would still be working there steady work fair earned time off sufficient pay hard paced when slow other areas to work in free meals several over the year. Last 1 was in and out burgers
Full time 3-4 free lunchs a year
Major fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job they were fair and you knew what they expected of me. management was available when needed, and willing to help if needed. great place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, little pay, don't hire you even if you have been working there for months. Company would do combined shifts due to only having so much work for employees.
Kontra érvek
Only have so much work for employees. Cant complete your 40 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, team, discounts. Chance to work in different departments. Worked in the warehouse, near my home, we all worked as a team...........
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started this job with a mentality of being in a hostile environment (thanks to my previous job). But these people were one of the best I have ever worked with. Very reassuring, fun to talk to. Overall great coworkers.
Free lunch on events
Kontra érvek
Not much room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Training, favoritism, they would congrats the whole crew for the work well done and a week later everyone got the news of getting laid off. Some Departments worked by steps, the higher the step the more money you made, so JCP rearranged the working area to an uncomfortable position so everyone could lower their production and get a lower pay.
schedule
favoritism, poor training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start the day hard and finish even harder. I learned leadership skills. Management is satisfactory. Work place is good overall. Hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with the pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a average job but the long hours and no off days. the pay is unfair and management don't look for new changes. the company is not the same.....
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks long hours no off days..
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work starts with the usual clock in. I enjoy most of my co-workers as well as the supervisor. The company is pretty enjoyable to work for with the exception of all the new rules, regulations, and changes they'be brought to the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On your feet all day walking up and down aisles filling orders for customers. I learn about all the different products we have in the warehouse. The culture is diverse and engaging. The people I work with at the most enjoyable part about my job.
The hours I work
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a great place to work it was a warehouse its too bad they closed down great people who worked here they offered me a job after school i would have too if i wasnt so far away
good people
closed down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good! I learn many different task in the company, I had the opportunity to know how the warehouse runs . I enjoy working at JC Penney. We work as a team and we can make the orders come to the stores on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work. The management team is very hands on in making sure all departments are running efficiently and try to encourage a working "smarter, not harder" policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically, this is where I learned all the things I now know about what it is to work in a warehouse. For example, loading merchandise into the correct container to ensure it is delivered to the right store is quite important. The single greatest way to guarantee no additional downtime. Palletizing merchandise also is quite important as some needed to be prepared this way before it was loaded into the right containers. l also got to learn how to interact with people from many different backgrounds here. Over time I was comfortable socializing with these people as I became familiar with how they did things. It was quite a rewarding experience for me. Overall, a good place to work for those just starting their time in the warehousing industry. You gain a lot of valuable skills that you can bring with you in to just about any other type of job as a lot of the basic skills you learn can be used somewhere else because of the versatility present here.
Pro érvek
Company lunches. Bonus award pay.
Not applicable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot and developed great skills working at JC Penny. I was certified to operate multiple types of forklifts and learned everything about working in a warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to work. Everyone is very easy going. It feels more like a small business than part of a major corporation. I LOVED working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to make good money and do not mind hard work and alot of hours, it is great job.
Excellent Benefits
Heavy work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love that job, my co workers were the best, the manager too , i love to used the computer all time in rather to do my job, that was the main thing to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day of work would be morning meetings then getting to the trucks asap. Ive learned how to do inventory, process cartons to get them to their destinations. management was fair. co-workers were the best to work with. friendly and fast working. hardest part of the job was getting use to unloading the boxes from truck to truck. most enjoyable part of the job were the monthly meetings where the company would usually pay for our lunches.