Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Pricing Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Pricing Manager22 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a pleasure to work for this company in my many experiences throughout the years. Family oriented and flexible scheduling. It's all in the diversity and an attitude of gratitude blended well with excellent customer service. The latest fashions for entire family for all seasons. Great sales everyday. JC Penney is American retail company, founded in 1902 by James Cash Penney and today engaged in marketing apparel, home furnishings, jewelry, cosmetics, and cookware. The company was called J.C. Penney Stores Company from 1913 to 1924, when it was reincorporated as J.C. Penney Co. Hats off to remarkable endurance and success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place was ok to work but there was no advancement opportunities. Pay was not great and poor management skills. Not enough hours. Hours always getting cut
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very good place to work. It gave me a lot of room to grow within the company. They care about their employees. I would go back if I needed to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of hours and the amount you get paid was the biggest problem within this company. Did not get paid enough to provide for your family. Work environment was great.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work, the people are very friendly and outgoing. The only problem that I encountered on that workplace was the new manager that came in. He is not a very friendly person.
Pro érvek
Good environment, friendly people.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a family type environment and It was really nice. I had to leave do to my health but I truly loved it. JC Penny home store is a great place to work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never recommend someone to this job. The management is HORRIBLE! The managers are not held accountable for anything, the store is always a mess because no one recovers until there’s a district visit. Managers literally sit in the office on their phone 90% of the time. They hide product they don’t feel like processing. If you want to move up in the company you have to tear every other person down, no ones promoted based on their qualifications it’s based on favorites AGAIN why the management sucks. It’s easily the worst company I’ve ever worked for
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a great company to work for especially for young first job associates. The store becomes a family and associates have opportunities to learn. One of my favorite companies!
Nice employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful pkace to work i would still work here if i did not have a family issue that i had to be at home for i plan to re apply for this company besry soon
good deals on merchandise
holidays can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you worked hard and wanted to grow then this company is great. Unfortunately the store I worked in shut down. But I was allowed to don many hats and learn many different skills.
Monthly birthday cake !!
store closed
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with JCPenney has been mostly positive. The guidance and support from my managers has been positive. Fair salary and benefits.
Pro érvek
Good support from management. Healthcare.
Kontra érvek
Not enough help to cover the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included Making sure the signs are accuratye for the current sale before the store opens, presetting the signs for the next sale, markdowns and customer service.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there when the old boss was there before she retired, once the supply chain got involved when the company moved and hired a new boss and was under new people in management, the professionalism was horrible, probably the worst I ever worked with. Overall it did pay my bills for 3 years and the hours for me were steady. A typical day at work was getting daily tasks done such as helping Receiving supervisor with unloading of the trucks, checking them in, assisting in the pick up dock, answering phone calls and overall, pricing the store and making tickets for items. Some of the co-workers were great sales people, but again the professionalism was bad. The hardest part of the job is feeling like I couldn't talk to anyone because I felt like I would be retaliated on and get back lash. Nothing was confidential there, not even with some of the supervisors, some were great. The only enjoyable part of the job was knowing what had to be done and dealing with the customers.
Steady work, good schedules
Management, Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Setting the store for current weekly advertised ads. I learned to work with new computer software. The management had your back. The hardest part was putting up the new sales before the door opened. Taking care of the customers.
Great full time benefits
Getting good help.
l• Managed and Operated Customer Service
• Managed and Operated P. O. S

• Placed .COM ORDERS

• Pulled out clearance, price changes and .COM ORDERS’

reports

• Sold JCPENNEY’S credit cards

• Organized clearance merchandise

• Put merchandises to fixture and backstock

• Graded clearance merchandise and price changes

• Activate clearance and price changes

• Implemented customer return

• Managed RE ticketing merchandises that was Not Found

• Worked on the truck and sorted merchandise

• Organized, planned and created store signs

I learned more experiences

About management is not very professional,because the management very easy getting emotional, that make really difficult.

I love my co-workers, they are great and nice people. I feel they are my family.

The hardest prt of the job is my boss get emotional.

The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday work with my co-workers. we have lot of fun.
associate discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have 14 years in retail experience. I was hired with JCPenney the day I completed my last credit in high school. I moved up from the floor to a supervisor position within two years. I organized and stocked the floor and back stockrooms for several years, keeping my supervisor informed of any merchandise we needed reordered. I became a supervisor over the Store’s Pricing Accuracy Department. I assisted in hiring new recruits, prepared all signs and equipment needed for each time we had a new advertisement, and ensured our store was 100% accurately priced and items were marked correctly. I also assisted in auditing the store, played a vital role in our store’s yearly inventory. for a year, I handled the stores cashroom on weekends. I prepared the daily deposits.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, and always tons to do!!
Kontra érvek
I was at my pay cap with the company. I was never going to be able to make more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers great to work with. Really nice coworkers. No work/life balance. No job security. No room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp, was ok to work for, It's hard to have a life with the hours. we had great management and some bad management the bad ones were really bad and made hard to want to come to work. I learned a lot. This was a few years ago and with management coming and going it's not going to be the same sometimes it will be good and some times not so good. you have to be able to work with the changes that go on in a big company
made some great friends
Kontra érvek
not so family balance friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consisted of opening the store,cashroom and cashroom safes. Then distributing money to all registers. After that I would walk the store to make sure all signing was set for the store to open. I would mark clearance and make signs throughout the day to maintain excellent customer service,
The hardest part of the job was trying to find time to sit with my team members who seemed to be struggeling. Work load was very heavy.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with fabulous coworkers and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is busy and lot to do, I learn how to communicate effectively with others, all the management work together as a team, my co-workers were respecting each others of their positions, hardest part of the job was when I found out company decide to let all the middle managements’ position close due to changes of the company, and the most enjoyable part of the job was finish my assignments job well done.
open door policy
Kontra érvek
rack of communications with updates
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a good company to work would have loved to stayed .
Great benefits and incentives, great people and customers

but unfortunately the company went through a restructure of positions and mines happen to one to be eliminated