Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Pricing Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Pricing Analyst17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work in my department was clear as far as the daily tasks that had to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job was making and keeping wonderful friends. We all helped each other out in tasks, morale, encouragement, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have work full time and part time for this company due to the flexibility of working schedule. This is a company that puts family first and they are will to work with you.
Flexible hours
Working on most holiday
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenneys. But was very disappointed when my job was taken away. After 10 yrs I was told I would longer have a job. And before I left had to change all the prices on all the merchandise in the store. Working there was where I got my benefits. Was so sad to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the stress free environment. The fast pasted days and the discount! Loved the discount! The store has excellent prices and even though I dont work there still my number one place to shop!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Holiday and no set schedule
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Retail, the hours and people I work with are great, the work is tedious.

I enjoy doing the pricing and signing as it gives me a chance to use my brain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great workplace. It had easy training. The boss was very supportive. My duties everyday was pricing and ticketing clothes. I would do it again.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of equipment broke frequently including the A/C during hot summer days. HR specialist left and no one replaced the individual during my time there. No regular hours, so a second job was impossible. Lots of 'you work this day or else' kind of attitude. Lots to do, not enough time allowed. Injuries were fairly common here. The pay was alright. The job would've been great if corporate and management were better. The interview process had some interesting games.
interesting job
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good experience in my carrier i learned how to change prices by company policy else more computer skill like fixing scanning guns to change prices , organizing merchandise by color style
free activities
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was originally hired for a seasonal position during the thanksgiving holidays, for the black Friday sales. After doing such a good job, I was asked to stay on longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenney, the company went through a lot of changes due to new CEOs. Basic retail work and not really challenged to perform at a higher level. My co-workers were a pleasure to work with. Working in a bigger store, I had three managers above me, which sometimes the communication wasn’t always there.
Pro érvek
My co-workers and health benefit
Kontra érvek
Few hours, no advancement opportunities and no organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
6am starts my day, say good morning to everyone that is there. Get thing that I would need to bring with me as I get ready to start my day. Paper work, scanner, and any new signs that might be going up for the day. As the store opens at 10am, I assist Customers with what ever they need. Cashing them out, help them find something, order something online for them and make them feel like they had the best experience there. Day ends at 1 or 3 pm. Take my cart back up stair in the storge room and clean it off and leave for the day.
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendly people and some managers will to help if you need them.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, Not enough pay hour.
A typical day at work depends on what kind of department you worked in.3n
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started at the company, I was very thrilled and excited to be there. However, with the major changes they've been through within the two years I've been employed, there has been a major lack of respect for the employees that work there.

A typical day at work is something along the lines of:

-try really hard to go over the top at your job; the only feedback you get from anything is all negative.

-Always expect to have more projects thrown at you than is physically or mentally possible to do within the small time allotted.

I have learned a lot of skills with having to preserve myself in order to keep my job or get any hours. I came to this job with previous experience of being incredibly detail-oriented and organized. I'm not very well impressed with the management either; most of the "specialists" they have working are much more mature, intelligent, and responsible than the management they have chosen. From personal experience, I was lured in to taking care of a bunch of management responsibilities with a promise of a lead position; later I was told there would be no lead position, but I am expected to still do all the responsibilities without an increase in pay.

As with any work place with a lot of people, you will get a mix of fantastic and awful coworkers. I have met some very great people who were in a similar position to myself and others who can somehow stay employed doing nothing.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing that there are people who can respect your skills and talents and communicate; I also love to help people
 - több...
Discount
Sparactic inconsistent hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy no thought required work. Always something to do. Limited hours, Last minute schedule changes
employee discount
no benefits, limited hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first medical office job and thank goodness for that. My office manager and doctor whom I worked for were friendly, hardworking, and nice. If there was ever a position open again, I would love to work with them again!
Pro érvek
The doctor was really a nice man
Kontra érvek
At that time, had to travel between offices
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at JCPenny we start the day by greeting eachother. Then we start scanning and marking merchandise to make sure prices and signs are accurate.
Pro érvek
respectable supervisors and very comfortable work enviornment!
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day started very early in the morning around 5 or 6 where I was the dedicated shoe department pricing specialist. This is where I had a listing and signage for current sales, prepping for future sales and markdowns. The people on this team sometimes combined efforts with each other to minimize the work. The hardest part of this job was when there were one day major sales and then having to go back to the original signage. Since I had shoes I had to touch every shoes to make sure the pricing was correct. The most enjoyable part was being able to really know the store, the team I worked on, and my manager.
Pro érvek
breaks, early starts for early finish, days went fast
Kontra érvek
sometimes had to pull overnight jobs, depending on sale
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése