Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Photographer

Munkakör megnevezése
Photographer79 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
79 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job isn't good past being a seasonal position. Pay is laughable and you have no way of advancing in this company. There is no real support, you just have to be good at figuring things out as you go. It's basically high school in a job placement. There are hierarchies and friends get promoted over skilled workers.
Pro érvek
Get a better understanding of posing for portraits
Kontra érvek
There is no such thing as a warning, they just fire you
Munkahelyi kultúra
if your cant work with little ones this is not the job for you. Working at lifetouch photography in JCP is very stressful yet rewarding. it was a good job while in college but not for the long run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be better organized and scheduling for the next needs to be put out sooner. It is a good company to work in general, flexible hours. No full time positions available except for the manager is a big down fall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love doing photography and love dealing with clients, then this is the job for you. If you already have experience in photography, retail and customer service, then this job will just come naturally which you will enjoy as if you weren't even at work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with different groups of people and ages. The work place environment is very great and warming. Everyone plays a role and helps each other actives the tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall this job was the best it helped me grow more with customer service,patience and the ability to multitask. My boss was understandable and worked well when random things that came up out of nowhere.
Good lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Got busy during the holidays
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you have a drive for creativity and a love for photography, this job can be very stressful and not worth the compensation. Unless you have years of experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
its been great, the people are great and ive had alot of fun there. its a great place for very good quality photos, id recommend anyone there. i love my managers they are wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I loved the atmosphere and the teamwork, I was hired for seasonal photographer, and was kept almost strictly on retail which damaged the point of why I applied in the first place. I learned nothing about photography, and since it was closer to the holiday season, I wasn't able to see the kindness and happiness the job had to offer because everyone was stressed, and it was so crowded it only added to the unwelcome "no one is here for me to make sure I know what I'm doing" new-hire feeling.
Pro érvek
Long lunch break, friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Training was rushed and incomplete
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and meeting new people. Made me very comfortable and was great with all my needs and wants when it came to hours. My co workers were a delight to work with and managers were very understanding.
Being in the public
Transportation was difficult sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing environment to work in and I would recommend this workplace. I loved working here and would recommend it to anyone who needs a flexible schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though I truly enjoyed working as a photographer. The work environment was not great. This was mostly due to the Manager who played favorites with her friends which meant less hours during the slow season and less support in the evening during peak season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a photographer a typical day at work would be going in clocking in and getting right to work. Checking customers in and getting them through as fast as possible without making it seem as they are being rushed, as well as getting great photos. We also have to edit the pictures that need editing and create some collages that we think the customer would like. All of this within fifteen minutes.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The regulations are far too strict, the managers are very rude and unorganized, and the pay and hours are nowhere near enough to survive on. The only enjoyable part of the job is making the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall enjoy Photography, customer service, a fun rewarding job.
But, not enough hours, majority "On-Call" rather scheduled to work.

Need more hours.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of hours. Lack of direction. Understaffed. Stressful. Crying children. Sweaty hot camera rooms. Low pay. Rude customers. I was assaulted by a customer. I was not told I was fires or laid off they just stopped calling me to come in. Am currently suing lifetouch for providing an unsafe work environment. Hopefully this helps anyone looking to apply. You're not a photographer you're only allowed to photograph on auto and edit with what they choose, parents will get upset over their coupons, unrealistic sales expectations which is mostly what you'll be doing; selling to customers and basically lying "oh I can give you this coupon so you'll save so much!" ... It's not a coupon. It's always 40% off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at JC Penney, in the photo department. I love to interact with the customers, mostly the ones with children who come in to get photos taken. I also enjoy reviewing the photos when customers come in to pick them up. Seeing the look of joy on their faces makes my day. I enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and do well under pressure. I am great at multi tasking, such as answering the phone and booking appointments at the same time. My manager is a fun loving, positive person who I enjoy learning from.
Pro érvek
My boss is super fun to work with!
Kontra érvek
In would like to have set breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a great experience for me definitely learned a lot experienced a lot moved around a lot through JCPenney definitely built a lot of good customers that was regulars.
Fun atmosphere
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
Meeting different people
short breaks, had you doing more than 1 thing at a time constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me at work was great, I loved working with the customers and taking there photos.
My manager Sabrina at the time, has got to me my favorite manager to ever work with.

The work place culture was very nice.

The hardest part of my job was trying to no take way to many photos, because we were limited on the camera.

I just loved working there and taking photographic memories.
Pro érvek
Positive vibe, good environment, good breaks in between sessions.
Healthcare, hours, HR
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job but you need to have a lot of patience if you are going to be a photographer for a family company like this one otherwise you'll go crazy.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Swamped from October-December cant get any days off to do anything.