Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Packager

Munkakör megnevezése
Packager10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
not to sure what to say but it laid back fun out going place for all types of ages so take it open minded and it should work out fairly well so good luck
coo place
dont be late
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's starting pay has gone up ,but now it's hard too get a raise and if you do it's now once a year.It now takes about 3 too 4 years too make what use too take a year.The supervisors change so often now none of them really now the job now.It just becomes a pain too have someone telling you how or what you should be doing when they really have no clue.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work years ago for the warehouse, I start tagging and I pass for all the positions, I use to love muy job but they close on 2012. But it was my first experience and I like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good steady work with lots to do. Lots of backstabbing and poor wage increase. The place had potential, but needed new management.
Great Christmas Parties
backstabbing poor wage increase
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly coworkers with a moderately paced work environment very nice managers with no days being exhaustingly overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Nice break room, comfortable environment
Wasn't permitted a lunch
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work i learned a lot about the job the co workers were nice and respectful there was nothing hard that i had to do at my formal emloyment..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only issues I had with working here were the inability to advance within the company and some of the management.Initially, I was unable to advance because I went to school and the required hours for an advancement would interfere. However, after I graduated, I was unable to advance because management agreed that I was "going to find a job soon."
Pro érvek
great co workers, flexibility for school schedules
Kontra érvek
no advancement opportunities, overwhelming work for hard workers (less work for lazy workers)
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with people all day and the management was great. The wost part was management had a lot of people on the floor and they would all tell me different things to do and not realize I had deadlines with other management. The best part was the people.
Pro érvek
the company cared about its people
to much management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JcPenney outlet at jamestown was one of the least enjoyable jobs. The management is what made it such a displeasure to me. I feel that the supervisors abused there authority by not doing any work but pointing and talking. I wouldn't work there again because i felt my position was abused and my rate of pay was horrible for my description.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've only been with the company for a few months so I can't say much about it. This company really looks after it's customers by always putting their needs over anything else first.
excellent customer service