JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Optician

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good small work environment surrounded by glasses
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, július 4.
A typical day at work is helping people look for frames. I have learned about insurance for glasses, how to make advertisements, and customer service. The management is fair. The hardest part of the job is trying to fix someone’s glasses that broken. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the customer is happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Very productive
Optician Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, június 11.
I have experience in this field,so came natural of course.Just not enough hours.JCP laid off all part time employees,due to internet shopping is so popular now.
Free lunches
Part time
Low pay, no support
Optician/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, június 7.
The only thing worthwhile were the doctors I worked with. Prescription accuracy and quality poor. I had 4 different people telling me what to do. High stress low pay. An Optician with certification is not compensated or even encouraged to work there.
Low pay, bad job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
Assistant Manager/ Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, március 10.
Had fun there it was a different experience but I liked it a lot and I liked the people I worked with as well as the company. The company was good to the workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Optician
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, február 17.
At JCpenney Opticial I would be assisting potential patients at affording their own glasses. If ready; appointments are scheduled or glasses are placed to order.
Working with people
Lack of income
I Like this job
OPTICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2017, december 18.
This was a great job. I was mostly able to work on my own without someone looking over my shoulder constantly. I was able to help people who needed glasses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very sales oriented in a bad way
Sales Associate/Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2017, december 8.
Demand for higher sales is never ending. The quality of product provided leaves much to be desired. They always want higher number than last year, but it is hard with so many competitors and customers getting laser eye surgery. Few people know about us as we are tucked away in a corner of the main store. Also this job starts you at minimum wage and customers expect you to really know your stuff or have a degree, but you are only a sales person and do basic repairs and measurements. Two of the opticians I worked with ended up being very fake with me. I do not have pleasant memories about working here, but hey if you are in need of some kind of money, it beats breaking rocks in the hot sun. My hours were constantly being cut, the pay was unstable and I made about $8,400 annually.
Pro érvek
Sometimes, it's slow and you can relax a bit
Kontra érvek
You are often alone to deal with agitated customers with little guidance from management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
you learn to interact with customers
Optician/Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, november 7.
great job if you are looking for something temporary. You learn how to interact with the customers and how to solve certain situations where the customer is not happy.
slow paced boring workcenter
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walton, FL2017, augusztus 3.
slow paced boring work center. I left the company to pursue other career options that included better pay, benefit, and a closer location to home, but willing to relocate locally.
Excellent
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 1.
managers are very understanding and flexible with hours. made working fun. they are very detailed when it comes to explaining and training for the position.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
lots of gnats
Optician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, június 14.
had a major bug problem and it had never died down. Manager was unorganized and always had missed lunches also, kept changing hours to benefit only her own more then employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is very interesting everyday.
Dispensing Optician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2017, május 9.
I'm always learning new things there. Different people come in checking out eye wear. I love helping people to see with their new prescription. First time wearing glasses. Or help kids with their first pair of glasses.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people everyday.
Not enough hours
management
Licensed Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, április 13.
Management is very reasonable. They understand that life happens and are very supportive to their employees. There is great advancement opportunities if you don't mind to travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, new things to learn and experience.
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, február 20.
I learned how to read prescription, i learned how to check glasses, how to fix glasses, i learned to enter data in the computer, i learn to read vision insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and the room to grow
OPTICIAN SALES CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  3618 South Cooper St Arlington tx 760152016, június 3.
JC Penney Optical was a place where you could grow as an employee. There was on the job training and so much encouragement. Selling eyeglasses and giving customer service was actually fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for part time student. terrible for some one trying to make a living
optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis2015, július 3.
It is good experience but that's about it. Very low salary and no raises is what I've been told by other workers And the manager. You only get commission for certain things you sell. The amount of money they give you with commission is a joke. The managers throw you out there with little training to work by yourself. They will make you do what a manager does without the pay. Only offers 20 hours a week, maybe 30 if you're lucky enough. The manager I worked with was rude to me in front of customers. I would not recommend working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxing, friendly place to work
Apprentice Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2015, május 14.
JC Penny Optical was a great place to work! I love my optician and the Dr. in our office! I had to leave for personal reasons and the management and dr had changed by the time I was able to come back so I choose not to, but while I was there I very much enjoyed my job! The customers were fantastic! Rarely saw a rude face and they were very appreciative of my help! I loved working in an office setting and would love a job like this again!
Great customers
bennefits and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Apprenticed Optician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  pleasanton, ca2015, február 10.
overall it's a pretty good experience
paid time off
good management
pretty easy going customers
great doctor
friendly staff apart from optical, in JC Penneys
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun place to work
Optician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2015, január 14.
On a typical day here its very entartaining dealing with different customers, The manager is very nice, understanding and just a great person to work with.
Interactive, competitve environment
District Floater/Optician/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2015, január 10.
Jc Penney Optical is a wonderful place to work. It is very rewarding because you get to help people feel better about themselves and they get a chance to see better too.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van