Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Optical Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Optical Technician17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work style and mentally engaging
Fitting/dispensing glasses
Placing optical orders with current Rx

This was a fun place to work because I enjoyed helping customers pick out new frames. I was able to access their daily lives and encourage them to get what they needed vs what they wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun. Co-workers are fantastic
My day starts with checking in shipment of glasses and contact lenses ordered, checking prescriptions and notifying customers that their orders are in for pickup. Making reminder calls to patients or calling to book new appointments. Training is ongoing. Management is friendly and fair, Culture is collaborative. The hardest part is handling multiple customers when you're the only one there, The most enjoyable part is happy customers and the friendships made with associates.
Pro érvek
Celebrations of every holiday and birthdays, recognition awards
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A mediocre job experience at best
I worked for the optical department at JCPenney, and though the job was not horrendously stressful, I felt as if the amount of work that we did was not indicative of what we were paid. The paychecks were roughly half of what a medical office setting such as the optical would be considered. A job with responsibilities such as that, and low pay makes for incredibly unhappy employees.
Lunch breaks, insurance benefits
Low pay
A good way to start
Working at JCPenney Optical is a really great way to earn experience in the optical field and office management. Learning great customer service skills from one the best managers of customer service in Stockton. Unfortunately there's nowhere to grow. In a business run by USvision, everything seems to be limited. Limited amount of hours and no benefits to come along make it very difficult to make this a career choice. Only the Managers get all the hours and benefits and it's difficult to advance because the company is not growing.
Great Customer service knowledge
Kontra érvek
Low Hours, and no Benefits.
fun place to work
It was a fun place to work. I really liked my coworkers and the management. I learned a lot about people and the position I was in. it was slow paced some days and fast paced others.
Fun atmosphere
Shortage of hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thoughtful management and pleasant working environment
JCP is a great place to work. Typical day is opening the till, carefully entering information into the computer and the till, and balancing at the end of the day. The culture is friendly and helpful. I enjoy meeting customers overall, but sometimes you get someone who is angry or difficult to understand.
Friendly, helpful co-workers
Kontra érvek
If you want more benefits, work more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with people and learning the job.
I loved selling and helping customers find what they needed. I learned so much about the optical department and would not have left except for money. I was happy when I could take care of the product for the customer.
Pro érvek
Lots to learn and great cusomers
Lowest pay ever
2,0
Old fashioned glasses company
On a typical day I'd sit in the optical department of JCPenney and hope someone would walk in and purchase glasses. I'd probably sell about one to two pairs per shift. I'd also check in glasses shipped to our store from the lab and verify insurance eligibility for our patients.

I learned a lot about glasses, eyes, and various insurances. Overall management of the company isn't too great. The managers are all over the place and expect too much from the workers without understanding the customers.

The overall workplace culture isn't too welcoming.
only worked part time
I only worked in the eye department. I cant speak for the store in its self, But it was a great experience. The eye department is ran separate from the store.
working with the doctor
Kontra érvek
not enough training and night shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job but need better leaders
its a great place to work but when working there you have to pretty much teach yourself at some things.and also when you are trained the training is not something that is all done in a day its a overall time consuming process.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
bad leaders and slow business
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bottom of optical stores.
Took customer's measurements for eyeglasses, cashiered, verified customer's eyeglasses, performed good customer service, customers were generally elderly, Adjusted eyeglass frames for customers.
Getting experience opening & closing
Pay, manager, customers, morale
Great job
Very great people and job .The stayed busy and the customers was very happy. I was tell people to apply for the job because it really is a great job to work at.
Great Boss
I had a great boss. And even the company had every potential to be great. But the way it was being run, was messy. It is a good first job.
Customer Service
You will be helping patients of the doctors. Hopefully you have patience. The company that owns JCP Optical is interesting, to say the least. However, the people with whom I worked were amazing and I loved them like they were my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful job, store manger awesome. corporate lacking.
The store and its customers were great. my manager was unbelievably outstanding. Corporate had their collective heads up their butts. Never had anything in on time and never contacted the store if something when wrong.
2,0
Great place to work at
It was a fun place to work, I fit the customers in glasses, took appointments, answered phones.
Productive and fun
I enjoyed assisting customers. Most difficult part of the job would be dealing with difficult customers.
great managment and co-workers
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés