Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 329 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work at JCPenney is easy but there’s not much job security right now seems like retail business has it’s challenges right now since a lot of people shop online instead of going to the stores . We’ve had a decrease in our inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney doesn't have enough personnel to undergo the demand on a daily basis. Because of the lack of personnel and hours, every member has to do excessive work in the same hours, sometimes there are only 2 cashiers for rush hour. The customer complaint a lot about the situation, but JC Penney doesn't have the budget to increase hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job i had was hard on the body and fast paced but i liked it okay and it was easy to understand. i thought that pay was a bit low but it was after all a temp job.
easy to understand
hard on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail in general does not match with required knowledge, company policies and stress. JCPenney was a nice place to work because I didn't let the stress get to me. Greeting your regular customers was a nice way to spend your day on the job.
Pro érvek
Making friends along the way, professional and personal
Kontra érvek
Pay does not match required knowledge, policies and stress
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with good benefits it just did not pay as well as I wanted it to but over all I would recommend people to work ther in a relaxed peaceful enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working supervisor. One competent buyer, one semi-competent buyer, and one incompetent made some days more frustrating than others. The supervisor and two other buyers, usually helped unfoil the mess the other buyer made when working with inventory. Very good Buy Com team.
Pro érvek
location, usually fun days at work
salary and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at JCPenney's is driving product from the docks of the warehouse by stand up forklift to the product location. I learned from this job how to be more of a team player and always to what is needed to be done to make sure the work place is a safe place.the management there do everything they possibly can to make sure the work place is a good work place for their employees.The employees there do what they are supposed to do to keep it a safe and easy going place but they make sure the poduct for that day get done on time.the hardest part is getting use to the locations but the most enjoyable parts are getting to drive the forklifts and tuggers, and getting to work as a team like we did in the Army.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése