JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Good at First, But It’s not it chief
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2020, január 18.
I worked here a 4 months ago, and was hired in the summer as seasonal, and then ended up getting kept. Everything was good and chill for the first 2 months, but then I noticed how I was carrying the store on my back as just an operations associate. Low pay and having to deal with one LOD who constantly harassed me also killed my experience there. I just didn’t see me being there for a year.
Management is not nice
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME2020, január 14.
Management is insulting they expect you to learn stuff to fast when you don’t it’s bad the employees some help you and others just keep moving the customer are great the discount is nice
5,0
Cool
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, január 13.
Cool job very hard work and have to wake up early in the morning to put things out need to be paid more for the position. Especially when you are working and lifting heavy things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy enough job but terriblly structured
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2020, január 6.
I will simply say that this job has been incredibly hard for me, as someone who left a better-paying job to ease my state of mind, only to find that JCPenney does not value their employees the way they should. Perhaps it is just my experience but I have never worked for such a careless company, unwilling to fire employees who refuse to do their jobs or who are verbally abusive. Managers give little thought to training, pairing new associates with veterans who don't take the time to train properly or are simply resentful. Please, if you ever work here, voice your opinions and don't be afraid to be chipper even if you work early a.m shifts, because the biggest issue with my team is morale, because we do work such an early shift. We are usually clocked off by the time the store opens at 10 or 11.
The good and bad
Operations Team Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockingham, NC 283792019, december 29.
JCPenney is a good company to work for if you’re still in high school. It’s not for someone who’s trying to make a living or has dependents, unless you’re a manager and can work full time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not suggest working at the JCPenny in Wenatchee. They dont make you feel like part of the team.
Operations associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2019, december 20.
I felt like my co workers would talk behind my back instead of helping. They slowly just quit putting on the schedule instead of trying to help me to become a better employee for the company. I actually enjoyed my job it was just the people I worked with. The last few days I worked I felt like crying when I left. It was just so uncomfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westerly, RI2019, november 27.
It seems that management has a different agenda than taking care of their employees. They cut hours but expect us to work just has hard if not harder to make impossible goals? While we are understaffed and aren't given the proper time and help to complete our work?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Diverse place to work
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, november 26.
For my position in the company, the typical day at my work varies each day. Two times a week we unload and process the truck. That means the unpacking of the merchandise we received for the week. On the other days, we are responsible for price changes and the placement of the merchandise on the floor. What I learned from the company is everyone plays a key component for everything to run like a well-oiled machine. From management to the sales associates, to the people behind the scenes. When each succeeds we all succeed. Overall the management treats everyone right but has changed too many times in a short span. To describe the workplace culture I'd say diversity at its best. People from different backgrounds bringing their own qualities to the job. The hardest part of the job is not being able to get everything you need to get done in a short time we are given. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the respect given for each employee
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not at all what expected
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, november 22.
I never worked in retail before. Unorganized, uncommunicative and clear favoritism. There is more concern on "putting a band-aid" over issues then fixing it properly. Never enough hours budgeted for projects or daily work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good environment to work at.
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX 784112019, november 3.
The people are great and you gain customer service skills. Although, there are a lack of hours during the holidays for employees who are not seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be fun to work there
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, október 11.
Most associates are part time No benefits no bonuses maybe you get a $5.00 gift card if you get a lot of credit applications Leaders can be hard on you
Employee discount is good
Kontra érvek
Lot of associates call out so you have to pull a double
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoy my job
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, október 10.
Fast paced always busy. Management often works with you on replenishing merchandise. Always approachable and willing to help. Depending on the season, it can get very cold or very hot on the dock.
Productive and Fast Paced enviroment, with no room for fault
IT Field Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, október 6.
Overall JCP has been fair in employment. Always be on the lookout for ever changing upper management - which means ever changing rules. The positions i have held were fairly compensated for the work i did. But at times, there was additional work to be done, which would run into overtime.
Some (not all) of the management you really wonder what they are thinking at times, as the decisions don't seem well thought out.
Some divisions of JCP are still running off of antiquated systems, while other parts are newer and up to date, which made for a (if you will) language barrier for the systems.
The people you work with and for (at times) are overall descent people, but there are a few, looking to make a name for themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Fun and competitive
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tifton, GA2019, szeptember 27.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at JCPenney's. The pay was great and i had fun competing with fellow co-workers for sales and credit applicants. The job was great and I wish the store never closed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very Welcoming
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2019, szeptember 24.
either your doin sign change, don't forget about the crashes the systems have; or You're breaking down the truck.
You also are responsible for markdowns & keeping the store afloat.
Discounts
no career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are funny, but this place aint it.
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, szeptember 23.
Favoritism is real, and it sucks. One week you would work 5 days make 25 hours then the next week you go to working 2 days lmao
This place was cool for a bit but not in the long run...
Pro érvek
Funny coworkers, everyone is just trying to get out of there.
Kontra érvek
Hours are not guaranteed, customers can be very cruel sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job for a sutdent
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 13.
Worked here for about 3 years and was an amazing experience for a first job. Good coworkers and great environment just wish the pay was a little higher.
Poor communication
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, szeptember 11.
It is not a hard job at all. My issues are JCPenney is constantly changing things t0 improve efficiency, customer service, etc. However, management at least at my store does not provide adequate time or does not set aside time to train everyone on the new things we have to do. It can be very frustrating.
discounts
communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great part-time job
Operations Task Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2019, szeptember 3.
This is a great flexible part-time job. I enjoy working with the customers and my co-workers make it feel like a family. Management makes you feel important to the company.
productive and fast pace
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, augusztus 24.
A typical day work started around 6 or 7am. Once trucks unloaded a fast pace enviroment starts. Nothing really hard about the job though. Everyone helps out with each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van