Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Operations Associate193 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
193 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many outdated and inefficient processes that waste time. The company has been stuck in time and hasn’t streamlined merchandising and pricing strategies, so a lot of time is lost spent on unproductive activities. This all makes doing daily operational tasks difficult. But, despite all this, the management and associates are generally all supportive and fun to work with.
Great coworkers and management
Kontra érvek
Many operational inefficiencies that make meeting goals difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career but it’s a job If the company wasn’t so strange it would be an amazing, fun place to work everyone is cool and laid back it’s just the management they just don’t know how to talk to their associates
Discounts are amazing
Kontra érvek
Management sucks lack of communication
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has really gone downhill. In just a few years time that I've been there, cutting corners, cutting positions, and not caring is their game. They eliminated certain positions and supervisors, and who do you think gets to do their work? The "bottom feeders"-which includes anyone that will bend over backwards and actually work. They take advantage of the ones that work hard, give them horrible pay with raises once a year that amounts in a dime or 15 cents if you're lucky, and cap you if you make 13 bucks with no supervisor job. They are getting rid of any and all non-supervisor full time positions and also pick pencil pushers that delegate the hands on work to the used up people. They also take advantage of Male workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has great people. In my work experience, the managers are always open and pleasant. I've worked for the company for 7 years, and I've always found it a very inclusive workplace. They celebrate diversity and will listen to you and your concerns. The work-life there can be challenging but in a good way. The only stressful things are the restructurings too common to retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job. The management will always tell you that you are doing a good job or what you need to do to improve yourself without criticizing. Everyone on the Operations team works as a team. We help in all aspects of the job weather it be taking freight to the floor or helping finish the truck to preparing to put merchandise on the floor. We also set the ads for the week before the store opens. Very fast pace bu
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fine. I was lucky enough to have some nice people to work with and a great manager for my last few months there. Pretty solid place to work, business casual dress code is plus. Otherwise, it's not particularly good or bad, nothing else stands out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great working environment overall, my experience working there has its ups and downs but overall it was great working there. My co-workers were some of the hardest working in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC penney is a family oriented company. The management changed from time to time but managers took the time to get to know employees. I felt appreciated by coworkers and my manager. I felt that I could grow with the company if I choose to.
Company giveaways
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people were dumb.... narrow minded individuals . They only care about gossip and what they can get away with not doing. No real work ethic or experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall store is disgusting. Pay is sad. Ancient technology, only care about ICAP's. They penalize you for being late, sick,etc. Worked my heart out and never even got a thank you after I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely adored working at Jcpenney, I worked as an operations associate, helping to stock the store after new shipments arrived. Early shift, but that was the only difficult part. The pay wasn't very high and corporate constantly cut hours but I loved the job, the people I worked with and that makes a huge difference. If it wasn't for my college schedule, I would have stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a full time job and you are looking for a little extra pocket change this is the place for you. But I personally would not recommend this to be your only job ,they will only have you working 2-4 days out of a week with literally 3-4 hours in a day .Its really sad for the amount of work they require you to do.You will get paid bi-weekly (200 dollars at the most) absolutely not enough f*****g money to pay your f*****g bills. The worst management ever!!...Poor communication ,the manager is very stuck up with a horrible attitude. Do not give this company years of your time you will not get a higher position or pay. If they do decided to give you a raise it would only be 10 cent .Towards the end of the year hours would drop more .....just so they ( management) can get their bonus.NO BENEFITS unless your full time you can try to ask for a full time position but they will not give it to you.
I can't count on hand how many people i have seen quit this job . And also they don't believe that anything can happen ,so if you are having car trouble or any type of emergency .....its an excuse to them. So in other words if anything happens you still need to find a way to make it to work on time .Very selfish people I would not recommend .!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with guys that love to work as well . I feel if everybody is on the same page we will get the job done. If I see a person is down I’m the person to pick them up and get them back on the task .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work has a great atmosphere the workers are very friendly but Chatter around the workplace created tension but has since then been resolved as best as it could be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store managers and ASMs are great but overwork not delegating other Team members to assist. Do not pushed or make Associates accountable. A lot of favouritism. Overall if your good at being phoney retails the place to work. Great company mediocre Staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i'd really enjoy working with such great people they are always there when needed. especially when you have emergencies and sick related issues. i'd really recommend this place of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent people to work with, they are helpful and work as a team, provide instruction in the job and stress safety. I think JC Penney is a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the beginning of my employment here, I felt I was needed. But now with extremely low hours. Some of us don't feel needed here. No kind of appreciation for what you do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is going under in the next year or 2 & it shows. Middle management in my store (the ppl *IN* the store full time) isn't terrible but upper management is clearly completely withdrawn & indifferent. None of the equipment works, nothing gets replaced or repaired, training is at best schizophrenic, pay is barely acceptable, no hrs...management will straight tell employees they're down to $15 on accounts so no one can have extra hours. Insanity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't value their workers. I worked there as seasonal and felt completely over worked and drained from working at the department. There was a manger who wasn't fond of anyone of the seasonal staff and asked for me and a co-worker to complete organize the graphic shirts by the design on them. NEVER has that been a requirement it was completely RIDICULOUS
Munkahelyi kultúra
You only move up if management wants you to and your experience isn’t a plus they keep people who aren’t productive and really don’t want to be there as getting a raise doesn’t exist unless minimum wage goes up
Great employees
Kontra érvek
Will keep people who don’t want t be there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés