JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Assistant

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
Unorganized and Up In the Air
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2019, november 12.
The manager said she would like to hire me and then I didn't hear from them until three weeks later. There is absolutely no training whatsoever I kept having to ask questions and I didn't even really know who my supervisor was. The schedule is done the week of and it could change at any moment. Money is horrible for what you do. They said that I was hired for operations but come to find out you're anywhere they need you to be. If your title is “operations” you are putting out merch, tagging, putting signs up, AND working the warehouse. They have combined all the positions in one. Warning: You will be in the warehouse for 7 hours straight on Cement floors with no rubber mats. If you are not in shape or have not stood for long periods of time before this will hurt your body. You're better off working in an official Warehouse where it's set up for people there. Plus you will most likely make more money somewhere else and they would be more accommodating. if you are in retail you will be bored to tears waiting for the next customer to come. if you want a retail job this is not one I would advise getting. Maybe back in the day JCPenney's was really the IT of retail now but now I'm not so sure what the plans are for its future but it's barely holding on in my opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
how temp workers in retail are treated
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2019, október 18.
was given NO hours for a month then was sent termination letter in the mail that is how they treat temps
also fellow workers referred to LGQBT community as Abominations but i was fired instead for showing up to work on time and asking were my hours went
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Do not work here.
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2019, június 3.
This place was awful to work at. Trying to get any verification of resignation or even working was a runaround. The moment you quit, they treat you like a second class citizen. The management is rude and they give you dirty looks. They dont give you enough hours and complain when the work isnt done. I would never reccomend working here to anyone. It was the worst thing I've ever done.
Its a job.
Kontra érvek
Awful managment, awful employees, not enough hours, not enough pay, terrible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Productive work environment
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS 395312019, május 14.
Fast-paced and end result oriented. Customer service 24/7. Family-like co-workers, very open hearted. Wish there were more hours to work. Other than that, everything else is nice.
Employees' discount
not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temporaty position
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (SME) ASSET MANAGEMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, március 15.
I would go to each employee and see what they were doing and come up with a solution on how they could make their job easier to understand
When I was hired I went to work and the Management changed and I didn't get any work to do. So I left.
Poor recognition programs.
Operations Assistant Manager, JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, november 5.
Too much is expected from not enough people. Turn over is really high and training is difficult. Corporate restructuring too many times. Company spends too much on merchandise and not enough on wages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
steady work pace
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshalltown, IA2018, május 22.
There is always work to be done here. It is a steady paced and encouraging place to work. unfortunately in the market we are in all retail chains have concerns about longevity
flexible schedule, training opportunities
longevity concerns
lack of hours
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, május 6.
i am currently only receiving 8 or less hours a week ..supervisor is unfair and very aggressive towards employees not a great work environment to be in
horrible management
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hays, KS2017, augusztus 6.
management pretends that they care about whats going on with you, but it is all fake and they are horrible. They pay is horrible for how much you put into your work and they cut hours all the time.
everything
4,0
No hours
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, január 10.
my typical day is sometimes great I love my pricing job and also I love checking out the customers I love getting credit apps (one of my special things I enjoy) I also like when we take time to clean the racks and size the clothes I don't really too much like folding but I work in kids so is perfect ive learn how to do pricing and also my management backs you up ever time shout out to my managers my co workers work together to make things happen ! TEAM WORK! the hardest part of my day is when the store looks great and customers come and tear it up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
4,0
Fun environment low hours
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MS2017, január 10.
Short shifts but very nice customers. I learned to take each day as it comes. Customers are more sensitive around holiday times. Management can be forgetful at times but just keep reminding them and they will have your best interest at hand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was temporary.
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (SME) ASSET MANAGEMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, Utah2014, február 21.
Performs high level accounting activities and provides subject matter expertise for systems and processes critical to the Shared Service Center and the Special Accounting Department. Advanced analytical and decision making skills. Experienced with Account Reconciliations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Satisfactory
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2013, július 6.
Was an assignment job by a Staffing Company, but inside of the warehouse company of JCPenny, the care was the same for all employments.
Good cafeteria
Satisfactory breaks.
5,0
Great company
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City2012, április 22.
jcpenney is a great company to work for. they have good benefits. it is a fast paced and changing environment. a good opportunity to step in and make a difference.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van