Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operation Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's kinda confusing management, bad scheduling, even you look your schedule and no work tomorrow they might call you, last minute before you leave they will ask you to stay longer, not good training mostly you have to learn everything by yourself no one tell you what to do,
Discount
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can honestly say that I love my job. It’s not just work, we actually have fun. My supervisors are always helpful. Flexible work schedule. I have no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job so they taught me a lot about customer service. It was a fun workplace and very welcoming. Very focused on always bringing new ideas for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work you hard but the employees and managers are pretty great other then the few people who will talk about you behind you back or just bad mouth you because they worked there for so long but it’s ok
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Less hour you only get an hour around holidays or your favorite co-workers or backstabbing management sucks and lack of training the pay is not that great you work hard for little pay.
Discount
Less hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no typical day at work. I learned every position by fire ( which means no or very little training), for procedures were forever changing. What I learned was that I was good at redefining my position whatever it was. I was able to take each new position and turned it into a well-run operation that other stores and management came to me for questions. The management was forever changing that was the hardest part for they were willing to relive past mistakes without asking if it had been done before and what was the result. The enjoyable part was the people even in the more stressful times.
the people
Kontra érvek
the trickle down stress and uncaring and glueless corporation and stockholders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun. JCPenny offers an incredible work culture that and a flexible schedule. You'll never want to apply to any other place. The management staff is excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment's makes every attempt to provide a safe workplace and healthy environment and to achieve this goal , every person will be trained to perform to enchance their skills and knowledge.
friendly co-workers
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will find good and bad in companies procedures when you are trying to go with the flow of all the new trend especially when you are working retail.
Working with good people
Kontra érvek
Not enough people to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenny, I would arrive into work at 6:00 am and would down stack the truck and put the merchandise to the floor. I learned how to be efficient with putting to floor
Pro érvek
Working with the people was fun
Kontra érvek
its different in each JCPenney store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work you clock in, usually on your time kiosk you have what department you would be working at and what you would be doing. If you are recovery team you would be organizing your department and making sure merchandise is in the correct place if not you would take it to its correct location. If you are in dressing room you would be taking clothes out the dressing room and organizing to take to correct department dressing rooms. If you are in cashier you would check out customers merchandise, as well as recovering around the cashier if days become slow. Great managers, and enjoyable part of the job is seeing the different characters entering and exiting the store.
Pro érvek
boost your customer service skills
Kontra érvek
not intentded for some one who wants a different routine daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ensured truck was off loaded and product put on the floor. Place pricing for product on the floor. Helped with clearance items on a daily basis. Performed register work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning how to unload trucks and putting all the clothes out on the color , sorting through them , actually getting new experience and meeting people
Munkahelyi kultúra
he company doesnt care about their associates. they dont give enough hours , told them i was having problems with another associate they didnt do anything about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked as a part time seasonal worker. Pay is less.but management is good . Its a part time job so u can not see your long term future. I joined Jcpenny for the survival and to have unique experience in retail industry. I think they dont hire anyone for full time basis. They might have budget issues. Except managers all the workers are working here only part time.
Working with Brand