Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Office Assistant19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job! Loved the people I worked with. Early morning job, was ok but I needed time with my kiddos. Also I was part time and didn’t have the benefits I needed.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, great for college student or someone wanting to earn extra money. Excellent for someone that only wants part time work. Not recommended for someone that wants to advance or build with the company
Flexible schedules
Favortism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job and the people.
There was opportunity to learn new things and grow with the company if interested.

Love the amount of information available to help become successful in one’s position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
MY day will begin in the cash room entering the information of the profit the store made on daily sales .balancing and gathering all the checks and money .getting it ready for pick up. fill the cash registers and work on sales audit .I have learn the operation of my office duties.I had a good manager very helpful when I had any question.work place was very diverse .the hardest part for me was trying to find were we short at the register .my most enjoying part was when i would be able to help out on the floor and work with the other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job can be stressful sometimes. Co-workers were awesome. Schedules were flexible. Benefits were great. Have to work a lot of weekends. Overall a great place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enter into secured cash office, open the stores financial operation systems, Epicore. Sort money collected from the previous days cash sales, replenish petty cash tills, make the cash and checks deposits, count all money and complete safe reconciliation, inputting figures into systems during each procedure. Run reports in Epicore and then in Oracle. Deliver till to floor and do other task related functions such as marking clearance item throughout the store. Creating sets, signing, and merchandising.
Pro érvek
I like being apart of such a great establishment and the financial recording aspect
Kontra érvek
The pay is ridiculously low as well as the hours per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started on the floor pricing and signing. When the office assistant left for other employment, I was asked to take her place. I did balancing of daily receipts, scheduling of employees, answering phones, filling in for employee breaks, as well as customer assistance.
Loved the office atmospere
Only part time employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day was good. Management was not very cooperative. Co workers were very friendly. The hardest part was trying to please the manager. The manager would become irritated if she knew that an employee was interested in moving to another department. The manager was not sensitive to the needs of the employee. My enjoyment was knowing that I was able to help an employee when they needed to discuss things whether it related to their time or something personal. It made me feel that they could come to me in confidence, knowing that what was discussed with me was not revealed to others on the job.
Pro érvek
I liked shopping in the store
Unsensitive management
Munkahelyi kultúra
very rewarding and lovely place to work. all staff were friendly and welcoming and I loved working there unfortunately it was only for work experience otherwise I would still be there now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a different experience for me working here. I met many different people from so many walks of life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed the 9 years I worked for JCPenney. I started in commission sales, but started having trouble with hearing loss (which put an undue burden on customer interaction) and onset of rheumatoid arthritis (which made even a 6-hour shift nearly unbearable). I moved into the office associate position, which I also loved. Unfortunately, restructuring/downsizing eliminated what I had thought would be a stable job to carry me into retirement. Another downside to this (or any retail) job is the fact that stores are busy when other businesses are not; therefore, all major holidays are basically off the table as far as spending time with family, joining in church/community holiday festivities, etc. Management is usually good to work with you as much as they can, but when they need "all hands on deck", you have to remember that's what you signed up for. On the plus side, the people are great - - made wonderful friends among both management and non-management! The good benefits I enjoyed, sadly, may no longer be available since full time positions have been greatly reduced along with part time hours.
Pro érvek
Fun atmosphere, awards, and contests
Working during the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCPenney for 38 years. My positions included sales associate, office specialist, office manager, and stock room supervisor at the store level. I also spent a few years as a secretary/date entra operator for their Fresno District Office. Coworkers became my extended family. I married, raised children, and attended to sick loved ones while employed. All the while, JCPenney management fully supported me. They never complained about the time I took off to care for my now deceased husband. I, in turn, gave them my very best, including working from home and hospitals. I value my time there, but due to the recent changes in the company, would not return to work there. The former CEO brought about changes that have lowered the morale of the associates. Most have lost benefits, which used to be a major draw for the company.
Pro érvek
Recognition for good performance.
Loss of benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would involve associate time clock corrections when needed. Entering vacation, sick and personal time into the payroll system. Reviewing salary cost and making sure we are on track to meet goals. Discussing and helping associates with their benefits and helping them meet their individual goals.

The hardest part of the job was making sure associates were scheduled according to customer traffic without going over salary cost.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with hourly associates and developing fun contests with achievable goals.

JCPenney's payscale was usually below other retailers, but they used to have great benefits and excellant training programs. They were a family owned business and they treated all their associates as family.

This is no longer true, management more concerned with charge apps, and getting customers to participate in other programs such as jewelry care plans and customer service surveys.
co-workers
Kontra érvek
schedules - lack of consideration for family life
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day start off greeting my fellow co-workers.Check the switchboard phones,switch phones to my office.Check the copier machine to get papers that have printer over night.Put more paper in.Go in the cashroom and get started with counting down the vault,make sure everything balance.Then i start to count the office and central tills.And all the register tills.My co-worker are great,the hardest is dealing with people that are un loveable,but i still show them love and respect.I enjoy the fellowship that some of the co-worker like to have about the bible.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working for JCPenney in Buffalo New York. At that time the store had a clear vision of what it's mission statement was. Unfortunately this is no longer the case. I went back to work for Penney's after staying home raising my children. By then it was a completely different company.
My co-workers were a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed many of our customers but the challenge of working in retail without the support of management made the job difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The start of the day was to edit timesheets and the prepare the days money for the registers. Count and enter all money from the previous days business into the cashroom system. Enjoyed working with all my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company was going to make it my career. I had worked at the store for almost nine years. In the last few months a new store manager came on and made me hate my job. If the manager would have been different and willing to work with everyone I would have stayed.
Pro érvek
great place to work with good benefits if you were full time
Kontra érvek
had to work weekends and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learned a lot about the retail world and how things really work in it thru JCPenneys. All of my co-workers are great and everyone gets along well as a team. We have wonderful management that always leads us in the right directions. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is having the openess working in the office area, coming and going at my own schedule while still being able to easily meet all of my deadlines. The hardest part recently has been the major cut back in hours. It has been making it very difficult for me to guarantee my bills are covered each month.
Pro érvek
job changes are always a possibilty, wonderful associates to work with, great management
Kontra érvek
many recent job hour cuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I offer stable employment history, working consistently at J.C. Penney while completing my degree in positions requiring project management, technical, quality control and interpersonal communication skills. I have proven ability to orchestrate multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to different environments and challenges.
Pro érvek
it is a job that pays the bills.
Kontra érvek
the job does not pay enough.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés