JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Specialist

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoy working there
Merchandise Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, december 3.
This was my first job and I must say that it was an memorable experience ,I enjoy working there,customer was very nice and the staff was good. I've learned so many stuff
JCPenney
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, augusztus 18.
JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you I Anu case of aspect that you will need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work especially if your clothes budget is tight
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, augusztus 18.
If you want to be successful in retail you have to be a positive person mostly. Smile at everyone, get to know them, names, sense of humor so collaboration and training u will receive
Discounts, mall
Huge store
1,0
no hours work holidays
Sales Associate/ Merchandise Ops Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2019, június 21.
low pay very little hours no raises no room to grow stores closing they'll give you a 10 cent raise every year deal with rude customers and ungrateful managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work, just not enough money
Merchandise Execution Lead/ visual specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, március 2.
Flexible job, was able to go to school while employed with the organization. Liked the work there, was a good stepping stone and gain experience. Staff was friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun team environment
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, január 16.
JC Penney's is like a family we accept all inclusion and diversity it's a great place to work. JC penney recognizes people for their hard work and promotes many people from within the company Many of my closest friends work for JC Penney'.
Lots of work perks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job. Bad for a career.
Merchandise Execution Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix2018, április 12.
Great for a little check on the side or if you are busy with schooling. Flexible hours and a nice group of people to work with. However the pay isn't great and raises are only 25 cents on average annually. Their budget is tight because retail is dying and the writing is on the wall. Most stores are very understaffed. Even management positions are underpaid. That being said it is a fairly easy job with minimal stress.
Pro érvek
Flexible Hours, nice people, relaxed environment
Kontra érvek
Low Wages, not many hours, retail is dying
My JC Penney Experience
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 22.
I did enjoy working at JCPenney. My manager was a very good manager who took personal interest in making sure all of her team members achieved success.
Pro érvek
Great Management and people.
Lack of advancement.
Comfortable environment
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 9.
I worked behind the scenes before the store opened setting up store displays and events that were running for that week. Working with different managers made my job enjoyable. To learn different parts of the store and the expectations that were expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, október 7.
A typical day at JCPenney would consist of putting out merchandise on the sales floor. Management was very helpful and cared about the job and performance the associates did. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that were rude. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that were nice and cared about the job they did.
Pro érvek
Food was provided a lot and the Managers were very helpful
customers were rude sometimes
Lack of hours
Merchandising Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 4.
This job is what it is an extreme part time job. Good for what a second job. No real advancement opportunities. Management promotes from only the sales floor.
I enjoyed my time here
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg SC2017, szeptember 19.
I spend almost 20 years in the store and served many roles. However, once my daughter was of a certain age I accepted a position at a local hospital for a much higher hourly rate. I was topped out at my salary range, with no hope of an increase unless the minimum wage was increased.
wonderful work family
wage cap
2,0
Very stressful- Support Team
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, július 27.
Required a huge work load and would under schedule us. My team would enter at 4am and would still get paid less than the sales associates. They were not flexible with time off and would only schedule 4 hour shifts. They were very unorganized.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working in a poorly run store with micro managers.
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, május 7.
A typical day at work involved not knowing who you would report to being at the time there was no permanent manager for my department.The GM and her assistant liked to micro manage the employees even if you had a mgr to report to and belittle you with their remarks and criticism.It constantly felt like you were walking on egg shells.They did not do a lot of job advancement.One you were in a position they kept you there and would just pile more onto your workload.Most of the employees liked to gossip and there were clicks.It seemed like a very childish atmosphere.The hardest part about working here was trying to please everyone.The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made along the way and what I learned along the way from a few decent people.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
health benefits that were not affordable for the compensation paid.
Excellent
Sales, Merchandise and display artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, május 6.
Great place to work with awesome managers and available shifts.
Fast paced yet non stressful.
Grateful for the experience and opportunities the company provided me with.
Pro érvek
Great working environment, schedule and management
Wages
satisfaction
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Grande, NJ2017, április 12.
There was group as that work truck early in the morning.. Make friends working there .. A fun place to work at especially for the discount.. Manager for my department was very nice .. I would work for her again if I had the chance..
discounts
cutting hours back
Fun work environment.
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2017, február 24.
I had a lot of fun working with the people at JCP. We had good laughs and got our jobs done. I was sad that they let most of my team go (including me).
Great benefits
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, február 12.
The job is easy. Customers aren't too bad to deal with. It can be boring when it's slow and holidays can be stressful, but overall it's great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people who are hired are the people who make the job
Merchandise Execution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, január 16.
JCP is concerned about sales. Everything is done based currently sales. Must pay for benefits out of paycheck. Benefits coverage is very limited. Management are very uneducated about jobs that are done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to use my creative mind most of the time.
Visual Merchandise Presentation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2016, december 28.
Worked with customers and associates all the time, training associates and helping customers make choices on merchandise selection. It was fun setting up a display and before I could finish the display the merchandise had sold. Requiring me to find other merchandise to do the display with. I enjoyed pleasing the customers and love seeing their reaction to my work.
Pro érvek
Most of the time my job was Monday - Friday.
Kontra érvek
I was not pleased with doing inventory all day and sometimes all night.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van