Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandising Associate201 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
201 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Hardest part of the job
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at my location
I worked good hours and was paid for it. Management was fair. I was able to get to know some of my favorite customers from work at that location. I met a lot of great co-workers.
Fun and encouraging
This job was absolutely amazing. I loved resetting floors and meeting new people. The managers were absolutely unprofessional and picked and choose favorites.
Great work experience
needs better managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can sell a credit card you’ll do great
All the company cares about is JCPENNEY CREDIT CARD. If you can sell multiple per day & trick customers into high interest rates & debt, you’ll do awesome!
Discount on clothes
Managers very rude, long hours, staying until 2am after closing, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok, but manager can have bad communication and run u all over for different task
I've feel like I'm under uppriciated at my location. I've learned a lot of the departments and do so much. Yet my full hours seem to get cut before people who dont do there job often.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general manger was very rude to me and talked very down on me and not approachable. They really didn’t care what you had to do. They didn’t work with time off request and with your pay or hours.
Pro érvek
Coworkers were very nice to work with
Enjoyable
Definitely a great entry level retail job. I enjoyed the coworkers and environment for the most part. Occasional lousy peers but mostly fun. Pot lucks, family type atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part time job
If you do what your supposed to and can be reliable, management will recognize you and give opportunities to strive and grow. Many people in management are unorganized, and rarely any are productive. Otherwise good place to work for an extra job. But I recommend not doing cashier. They will push you to make credit, and if you don’t exceed expectations you will be cut.
1,0
Poor environment
I do not recommend this company
This was a toxic environment, not enough help and they expected one person to do the work of 12 people and would be upset at end of day if things were not completed.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I had, but the pay was low
I loved my time at JcPenney. I was able to advance in the company and even though there were hard times, I was always supported by management and my co-workers. JcPenney has clear goals on what they want as a company and try their hardest to accommodate employees and customers alike. The only reason I left this job was sadly the pay wasn’t what I desired at the time.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and really nice employees
A typical day is a 4-5 hour shift sometimes open t close depending on the day. Interacting with the customers to make there experience better and cleaning up and organizing th store to make it look nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was good.I like learning new things so trying out merchandising was something exciting
Working at Jcpenny was and overall good experience. It was a smooth working environment, they worked with your schedule. The workers do a good job at training you when needed.
Non stressful
It's a nice side job to have but it's not something you should rely on to pay your bills. Because of not knowing when you'll be on the schedule or not is irritating. Being off for two weeks the most after the holidays. Just little pocket money on the side in case for need.This job is more for highschool students just starting out and retired folk who just got of the work field but want something to do on the side as a little day job to keep you from getting bored in the house all day after you retire. I don't mind a $10 an hour pay but hours could
be better.
productive place
Jc Penney is a good place for work, the only bad thing about this place is not enough hours for work. I always find something to do. I love working in this place.
N/a
Can get busy quickly, managment depends on location, if the can help they will. Can be rude at times. Pay kinda sucks raises don't happen very often..
Excellent place to work
Easy to get a job there depending on the season. Schedule is variable and somewhat unpredictable. Christmas season is high demand for employees, but few hours after December 31st.
Former employee
Some managers are great some aren’t my problem with the company is the communication about points accumulating HR let my points accumulate to a a warning and then eventually terminating me instead of asking me why I was absent or late and they didn’t respect the fact that I was in college so they scheduled me almost everyday during the week
5,0
Productive and Consistent
A typical day at JC Penney would consist of greeting every customer and assisting them as needed. I have learn how to categorize each item in the store; to make sure it is in it's proper place. I enjoy working with my team members to recover the entire store and making sure it is always presentable for the customers. Meeting and exceeding customer service is the ultimate goal. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping the customers find what they are looking for and making suggestions to them if an item is not in stock.
Great first retail job
I recently quit because of family/school problems and didn’t have time for work. But I enjoyed most of my time working there and can only name a handful of bad experiences (mainly w customers not even coworkers or management) it’s a great first job or just first time in retails Very high paced weekends and holidays. Slow week days.
Customer Service
Customer Service and employees do so well in interacting and positivity with customers. Work hard to make the customers feel special and grant the things they’re approved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
need a quick job apply here
this was an interesting experience full of angry customers but great co worker relationships. if you are in need of a job immediately this is your go to option. they are always hiring and looking forward to working with your schedule and hours of availability. would recommend this job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés