JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

189 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
productive place
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2020, február 14.
Jc Penney is a good place for work, the only bad thing about this place is not enough hours for work. I always find something to do. I love working in this place.
N/a
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2020, január 28.
Can get busy quickly, managment depends on location, if the can help they will. Can be rude at times. Pay kinda sucks raises don't happen very often..
Excellent place to work
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2020, január 18.
Easy to get a job there depending on the season. Schedule is variable and somewhat unpredictable. Christmas season is high demand for employees, but few hours after December 31st.
2,0
Former employee
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2020, január 18.
Some managers are great some aren’t my problem with the company is the communication about points accumulating HR let my points accumulate to a a warning and then eventually terminating me instead of asking me why I was absent or late and they didn’t respect the fact that I was in college so they scheduled me almost everyday during the week
Productive and Consistent
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2020, január 18.
A typical day at JC Penney would consist of greeting every customer and assisting them as needed. I have learn how to categorize each item in the store; to make sure it is in it's proper place. I enjoy working with my team members to recover the entire store and making sure it is always presentable for the customers. Meeting and exceeding customer service is the ultimate goal. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping the customers find what they are looking for and making suggestions to them if an item is not in stock.
Great first retail job
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2020, január 18.
I recently quit because of family/school problems and didn’t have time for work. But I enjoyed most of my time working there and can only name a handful of bad experiences (mainly w customers not even coworkers or management) it’s a great first job or just first time in retails Very high paced weekends and holidays. Slow week days.
Customer Service
MERCHANDISE EXECUTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2020, január 15.
Customer Service and employees do so well in interacting and positivity with customers. Work hard to make the customers feel special and grant the things they’re approved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
need a quick job apply here
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2020, január 15.
this was an interesting experience full of angry customers but great co worker relationships. if you are in need of a job immediately this is your go to option. they are always hiring and looking forward to working with your schedule and hours of availability. would recommend this job.
Fun workplace.
JCPenney Sale/Operation/Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2020, január 14.
It was my first job so they taught me a lot about customer service. It was a fun workplace and very welcoming. Very focused on always bringing new ideas for the company.
Easy to understand work
Merchandise Handling Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2020, január 7.
On the job training is easy for first timers to pick up quickly. Communication is key not just with coworkers but understanding what costumers want can be difficult for a certain item
Extremely comfortable workplace
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2020, január 6.
Great work environment with understanding management. Has a relatively flexible schedule depending on circumstances. Has issues with understaffing from time to time but great place to work on customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was a good work environment. Employees are helpful.
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, december 26.
Overall good work place, flexible hours , paid training , they work with you when its needed . Employees are helpful when you first go in. Managers are on point with most of the stuff. Hours are pretty good
It was ok.
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, november 24.
It was okay. No hours in the system had to ask for them. Manager was rude, we’ll just department manager. Never was flexible about having to deal with your children. Overall he was rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its okay, decent for a first job
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, november 23.
I worked in the fitting rooms as my first job. There were some great people to work with, a lot of mellow and level-headed people that helped out. The only downside is that it was a requirement to work on Thanksgiving, the building felt very closed off from the world and management. The assistant managers are great, but the higher in management people were the less connected they seemed to employees. However, they also had a lot of work and tried their best to help employees and customers. The hardest part of the job was that it always changed: some days would be fast and really busy, other days would be super slow. During the holidays you would work close to full time but come February and people would get their hours cut down to two days a week. Also, a lot of people would leave the job, and a lot would get hired, so you often couldn't rely on being close to your coworkers.
2,0
Great supervisors
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ponderay, ID2019, november 18.
The hours are not enough to depend on not everyone follows the rules not everyone works the most important thing is credit applications those who work hard are never recognized those that have been there forever do nothing but stand around and talk new hires often get paid more your punishment for taking time off is no hours
It’s easy going
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allentown, PA2019, november 15.
If your looking for a retail career it competitive. People literally will trash u to get to the top. Pay isn’t worth it . They push u hard to get people to signed up for credit cards which in turn drives most customers away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, flexible hours, poor management
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, november 11.
Management positions are always changing so you get new supervisors and a new person doing your schedule every time you turn around. A new manager shoves credit down your throat making it a priority that you get people to apply for the JCPenney credit card and dismisses the topic of customer service at all. So many new people being hired that every time you go into a shift you don't know any of the people you are working with. They are flexible with hours so it was a good first job for that. But they do require you to work thanksgiving and black Friday NO EXCEPTIONS! So if you are a minor and want to have dinner with your family on Thanksgiving JCPenney will not allow it. There is no advancement opportunities really unless you are out of college (or around that age) with customer service experience. No regular associates are full-time so you get no more than 39 hours a week. Pay is not worth the work I put in.
Pleasure
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, november 11.
It was a pleasure to work here . They became family . I knew this company before I worked here . They were hiring during the summer time and I applied . From then on , Ive met some amazing people who became family .
Help Employees Expand and Grow
Merchandising Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, november 11.
The company lacks ability to help employees grow in the company. I wasn't able to expand my knowledge and skills, based on what I am learning in college majoring in Fashion Merchandising at ECU. I felt stagnant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a distribution center for all sales, retail and merchandise processing products
Merchandise processing associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merchandise processing2019, november 2.
Jcpenney is a great company to work.As I achieved lots and more experience like sales retail merchandise processing,community services and also customer services like March of Dimes program,salvation army project,breast cancer awareness campaign in around CNN down atlanta town
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van