Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandising Associate206 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
206 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job sucked. It was my first, so I just kinda went with it at first. But eventually my patience wore out and I ended up hating it. Everybody was rude, from manager to customer.
Flexible hours
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
To say that we were understaffed is an understatement. Employee heath isnt taken Seriously among Covid. My job was threatened by the general manager if I didn't sell credit cards, I was to be fired.. Customers can steal with no consequences yet the staff are held accountable for not giving customer service. Customers have assaulted, screamed, stalked and harass employees but still continue to shop and aren't asked to leave. The facility is FILFTHY, there are mold spots on ceiling tiles and dust flying through the building, on everything. You couldn't pay me to work for this company again.
Pro érvek
You can always work somewhere else.
Kontra érvek
Every aspect of working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't complain, schedules are flexible, breaks are okay. Discounts, however, were perfect, with coupons that they posts for the public plus my associated discount I could save up to 50% of my purchases, in black friday season we even got more discounts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and staff at the store I worked at were great. I only had one employee I did not get along with all of the time. The management team really showed how to run a great store and always wanted to help drive fun competition and create a successful team.
Management, employees
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
feels like a family. Fun workplace. Good experience. Fast pace. They take the time to train you. You can move up in the career. They're understanding.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store has a productive and fun environment. I enjoy working with people. The customers are nice and mostly appreciative when you help them. We have a great team in this store!
Pro érvek
There is always something to do and learn. The managers are fair & great to work with.
Can't think of any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours flexibilty is great. But pay could use some work and
could be higher for the many years in retail customer service in several retailors and clothing experience I have other than working at JCP. Ive done merchandising, clienteling, clothing and accessories, watch repair, shoes, appliances, bedding, jewelry, fittingroom, dressing dolls, dusting of racks, signing for prices on big sales day, inventory, vendor specialist. etc.

No more to add.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked good hours and was paid for it. Management was fair. I was able to get to know some of my favorite customers from work at that location. I met a lot of great co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was absolutely amazing. I loved resetting floors and meeting new people. The managers were absolutely unprofessional and picked and choose favorites.
Great work experience
needs better managers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the company cares about is JCPENNEY CREDIT CARD. If you can sell multiple per day & trick customers into high interest rates & debt, you’ll do awesome!
Discount on clothes
Managers very rude, long hours, staying until 2am after closing, low pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've feel like I'm under uppriciated at my location. I've learned a lot of the departments and do so much. Yet my full hours seem to get cut before people who dont do there job often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general manger was very rude to me and talked very down on me and not approachable. They really didn’t care what you had to do. They didn’t work with time off request and with your pay or hours.
Pro érvek
Coworkers were very nice to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a great entry level retail job. I enjoyed the coworkers and environment for the most part. Occasional lousy peers but mostly fun. Pot lucks, family type atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you do what your supposed to and can be reliable, management will recognize you and give opportunities to strive and grow. Many people in management are unorganized, and rarely any are productive. Otherwise good place to work for an extra job. But I recommend not doing cashier. They will push you to make credit, and if you don’t exceed expectations you will be cut.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend this company
This was a toxic environment, not enough help and they expected one person to do the work of 12 people and would be upset at end of day if things were not completed.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at JcPenney. I was able to advance in the company and even though there were hard times, I was always supported by management and my co-workers. JcPenney has clear goals on what they want as a company and try their hardest to accommodate employees and customers alike. The only reason I left this job was sadly the pay wasn’t what I desired at the time.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is a 4-5 hour shift sometimes open t close depending on the day. Interacting with the customers to make there experience better and cleaning up and organizing th store to make it look nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenny was and overall good experience. It was a smooth working environment, they worked with your schedule. The workers do a good job at training you when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice side job to have but it's not something you should rely on to pay your bills. Because of not knowing when you'll be on the schedule or not is irritating. Being off for two weeks the most after the holidays. Just little pocket money on the side in case for need.This job is more for highschool students just starting out and retired folk who just got of the work field but want something to do on the side as a little day job to keep you from getting bored in the house all day after you retire. I don't mind a $10 an hour pay but hours could
be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a good place for work, the only bad thing about this place is not enough hours for work. I always find something to do. I love working in this place.