Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Assistant

81 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere to work in, always changing, can put creative ideas to work
Fulfilling job
Good environment to work in for dealing with the public
Very flexible scheduling.
Loved my manager and all the other employees. Was a wonderful job. I would still be with them if we had not moved out of the area. I had an early morning schedule which I loved. Manager very positive and very helpful.
Great
This is a great friendly company to work for. I have learned a lot working for this company. I started as a cashier and have grown to Merchandise Assistant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good part is I enjoy helping customers. The bad part is lack of training and a gossiping, backstabbing atmosphere.
Everyone talks about others behind their back, never to their face.
New employees are not given adequate training, and sometimes NO training.

Manager and supervisors like to hold themselves separate and above the underlings in the company.

When they give employees an “appreciation” party, employees are expected to chip in to provide everything for said party.
Horrible place to work
The store is closed now. There is really not much to tell now since the store closed down. The ones in Little Rock and North LITTLE Rock are still open.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Needs Better Management
I love my job, but I hate coming into work. Constantly feel undermined and not listened to as an employee. There’s really no training on any promotions. Sometimes I am not at 100% when I work, because of how demeaning my management makes me feel. If you have good management, the job is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
come in and take out merchandise or go to recovery and help get the store back to part. The managers are very chilled and not much help to the associates.
money
managers choice of words
Not like it used to be
JcPenney used to be a great place to work; however in recent years the store has taken a nose dive. Management can be heard arguing from the back offices and seldom gets along. Schedule is inconsistent with management denying school availability and changing schedules without 24 hour notice. Growth is near impossible as titles are made up and stripped without warning. Many of the younger associates have tendencies to stand around on their cell phones while on the job. Registers and fitting rooms are rarely cleaned. Overall moral around the store has dropped and it is reflected in nearly every facet of the store. Feel if things do not change the store will close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company needs to asset management relationsip in workplace
The company needs to review the type of styles in apparel,price and sales.The receiving of inventory needs to be changed to become a less labor process.
Self service in the shoe and lingerie departments must be full service not to continue the theft issue.
Good benefits
Management shows favouritism
Don’t Do It
Management Is Awful. People In There Never Take Responsibility For Their Actions. They Always Blame Everyone But Themselves. The Assistant Manager Has A TERRIBLE Attitude & It’s Too Much Drama With Everyone In There .
Typical day at work
Overall, It is a good company to work for. Flexible scheduling and fun associates. The management team is also great. Sometimes it gets to be a little over whelming, but you can expect that at most retail jobs.
Loved this job
I love retail so this job was a love for me. The employees and management were both amazing. I would absolutely recommend this place. My coworkers became a family and that's how it should be.
No Comment
Unable to make a review for this company
The company is changing with new management regime and which is not always easy. this is a hard industry to maintain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management lacked responsibility for overseeing employees
Didn't enjoy working here. Management was not reliable nor did they work as a team or train employees properly. Made for frustrating working conditions. The job I was hired to do had so many tasks to accomplish that made it impossible to get things completed in a timely manner. Not enough knowledgeable or well trained employees scheduled to help customers so that was my top priority but yet I was criticized for doing so.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Breaks, pay, HR lack of communication with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place
I appreciate the love and support of my coworkers and management..they are awesome! Thank you JCPenney for the great job experience with your company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company. Enjoyed all 32 years I worked for them.
Typical day for me at JC Penney was receiving freight, processing merchandise, stocking merchandise, and displaying merchandise on sales floor. People were friendly and environment was clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you did not fit in with the upper upper ups you were snobbed
Last position there was a nightmare i regretted moving to it after i had gone to it for a few weeks. There was NO good fit with my nor the others in my department teams.
I always felt totally uncomfortable like i didn't belong and no one wanted to have to deal or really get to know me. I felt i was not good enough or smart enough for them or not wealthy enough for their standards. Eventually after nights of mental anguish and crying ,most weekends from this job, the Lord blessed me. This boss and HR team let me go.I felt so free when I finally left there.
Pro érvek
alot of good places to eat and shop at lunch
Kontra érvek
depressing feeling there and i still have nightmares about being there
Good for first job
Good as a first job but you shouldn’t stay here. The company doesn’t care for its employees. So much is expected of you for the little time that you are given and you can never go over 40 hours if you even get to that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work enviornment, a place to learn new skills.
A typical day is similar to any other retail position in that the main goal is to be customer facing while completing tasks that drive sales. I have enjoyed my time at JCPenny.
Employee Discount
Heathcare package is limited
Sexist
I was harassed, denied a promotion because of my pregnancy (I was told this behind closed doors), asked to work during my break, and part of a very hostile environment, especially for women.
Customer Service
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Been to many years ago to remember exactly my review for JcPenney's. All I can say was a good job to have to start saving money on your own and for teenagers to work for the pay and flexibility.
Flexibility
Customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés