Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandising Assistant84 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Fulfilling job
Good environment to work in for dealing with the public
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to it. The company really doesn't care about its employees. The store I work for is not diverse in the slightest and them management is all over the place.
Associate Discount
Poor Mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY is really really good company to work. An individual can learn a lot from this company. Company provides everyone to involve to groom leadership skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work could go from assisting customers to unloading stock from the loading dock. assigning sales associates and floor support positions and task for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my manager and all the other employees. Was a wonderful job. I would still be with them if we had not moved out of the area. I had an early morning schedule which I loved. Manager very positive and very helpful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great friendly company to work for. I have learned a lot working for this company. I started as a cashier and have grown to Merchandise Assistant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone talks about others behind their back, never to their face.
New employees are not given adequate training, and sometimes NO training.

Manager and supervisors like to hold themselves separate and above the underlings in the company.

When they give employees an “appreciation” party, employees are expected to chip in to provide everything for said party.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store is closed now. There is really not much to tell now since the store closed down. The ones in Little Rock and North LITTLE Rock are still open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job, but I hate coming into work. Constantly feel undermined and not listened to as an employee. There’s really no training on any promotions. Sometimes I am not at 100% when I work, because of how demeaning my management makes me feel. If you have good management, the job is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
come in and take out merchandise or go to recovery and help get the store back to part. The managers are very chilled and not much help to the associates.
money
managers choice of words
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney used to be a great place to work; however in recent years the store has taken a nose dive. Management can be heard arguing from the back offices and seldom gets along. Schedule is inconsistent with management denying school availability and changing schedules without 24 hour notice. Growth is near impossible as titles are made up and stripped without warning. Many of the younger associates have tendencies to stand around on their cell phones while on the job. Registers and fitting rooms are rarely cleaned. Overall moral around the store has dropped and it is reflected in nearly every facet of the store. Feel if things do not change the store will close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company needs to review the type of styles in apparel,price and sales.The receiving of inventory needs to be changed to become a less labor process.
Self service in the shoe and lingerie departments must be full service not to continue the theft issue.
Good benefits
Management shows favouritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management Is Awful. People In There Never Take Responsibility For Their Actions. They Always Blame Everyone But Themselves. The Assistant Manager Has A TERRIBLE Attitude & It’s Too Much Drama With Everyone In There .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, It is a good company to work for. Flexible scheduling and fun associates. The management team is also great. Sometimes it gets to be a little over whelming, but you can expect that at most retail jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love retail so this job was a love for me. The employees and management were both amazing. I would absolutely recommend this place. My coworkers became a family and that's how it should be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unable to make a review for this company
The company is changing with new management regime and which is not always easy. this is a hard industry to maintain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't enjoy working here. Management was not reliable nor did they work as a team or train employees properly. Made for frustrating working conditions. The job I was hired to do had so many tasks to accomplish that made it impossible to get things completed in a timely manner. Not enough knowledgeable or well trained employees scheduled to help customers so that was my top priority but yet I was criticized for doing so.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Breaks, pay, HR lack of communication with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciate the love and support of my coworkers and management..they are awesome! Thank you JCPenney for the great job experience with your company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for me at JC Penney was receiving freight, processing merchandise, stocking merchandise, and displaying merchandise on sales floor. People were friendly and environment was clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Last position there was a nightmare i regretted moving to it after i had gone to it for a few weeks. There was NO good fit with my nor the others in my department teams.
I always felt totally uncomfortable like i didn't belong and no one wanted to have to deal or really get to know me. I felt i was not good enough or smart enough for them or not wealthy enough for their standards. Eventually after nights of mental anguish and crying ,most weekends from this job, the Lord blessed me. This boss and HR team let me go.I felt so free when I finally left there.
Pro érvek
alot of good places to eat and shop at lunch
Kontra érvek
depressing feeling there and i still have nightmares about being there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good as a first job but you shouldn’t stay here. The company doesn’t care for its employees. So much is expected of you for the little time that you are given and you can never go over 40 hours if you even get to that
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés