Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
* Customer service is a main priority in sales.
* Attend to customers in a timely manner.

* Managed a team of 8-12 people.

* Open and close the store as needed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large amount of work for every level of associate and as soon as it gets done management "changes their mind" and it all has to be redone. Communication is not great between upper management and the employees actually doing the work. In light of the recent events, the stability and future of the company is very questionable.
Pro érvek
pay is very good, coworkers are very nice
workload
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people to work with love the atmosphere and a group of wonderful people love what I did at jcpenny and Sharon Washington was a awsome boss lady
its ok
ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been treated well here and trained in a large variety of tasks. They are very accommodating with my scheduling needs and availability. I enjoy work here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is much better, since a few others left since I got hired,Jcpennys is finally coming together, The store is looking better each time I come
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for a great team. Great teamwork and communication. We all put customers first no matter the situation. I’ve learned so many new things with the help of co workers and constructive criticism
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with you and your schedule with school or other jobs or appointments you may have you do something different every day and som times you do the same things repeatedly
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working there learn so much, loved assisting the customers i really miss working had real nice co-workers, my manager is amazing man never to forget this man gave me an oppuritity to work for him
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is amazing and caring. The leadership is very helpful and understanding. The hours were not the best though but it's an amazing first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much in the 2 moths of working at jc pennys, It was a learning experience. wasn't happy with the fact that co works would steal anything you put down. worked through black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work Male Manager is awesome the female can be very unreasonable at times. But it's the greatest company to work for as long you aren't a cashier. Customer tend to be very demanding and get out of hands quickly because of lack of Supervisor to fast solve issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a home environment that allows their workers to feel accomplished and is able to treat their costumers well. They had flexible work hours and always had a project for us employees to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not value their employees only saving money on their employees backs. Every two years they restructure an fire a group where there are long term so they can save money
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were able to have a lot of fun at JCPennney. We dressed and was involved with every holiday of the year.Everyone participated. Had potlucks all the time. We also worked very hard to achieve all our goals for the day.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When your on the merchandise team your job is to make sure people can see the clothes and shop. But when you have yourself and 3 other people and 3 registers with returns and 3 fitting rooms full of clothes to put back on the floor you main job is to just put clothes away. You barely could fold the store and keep it clean because the fitting rooms got full within an hour. And management was angry and would talk down to you and make you feel awful.
Discounts
awful managment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager was horrible, but I didn’t hate the job. I just didn’t get as many hours as I would have liked. I wish my manager would not have micromanaged or I would still be there today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’re all about getting ICAPS ( instant credit application), they lack human empathy, and most of the managers are lazy and expect you to solve your own problems while they sit in the back and do nothing. If you don’t get ICAPS then they don’t like you. They’ll even cut your hours if you’re not getting ICAPS. This is not a job for you if you have real bills. This job is for chump change, nothing more nothing less.
25% off discount that can be applied w/ coupon
Kontra érvek
Lazy management, lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was a mistake to work there they lie to get you to work there then only give you 20 or less hours a week. Pay is extremely low also. Would not recommend this job to someone looking to survive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor customer service and staffing. Horrible management. Promotions went to alcoholics and drug addicts. Store was never recovered or cleaned. It was hard to even take a bathroom break due to lack of coverage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first I really enjoyed my job. However once the “newness,” wears off, management stops acting so “nice.” It is very toxic, and it all comes from management. There are so many supervisors and they all hate one another. They all give you different tasks to do, and get frustrated when you don’t complete them, and act like the other task another manager told you to do is not important . Management does nothing but sit in the office and go outside for a smoke. They only help out when you call for them. There is little to no training, so you are stuck in difficult situations by yourself. The pay isn’t fair. You could be doing the same job, or even more than someone else, and receive up to 3-4 dollars less. They pick favorites and honestly the managers are just a bunch of bullies. They believe they are so high up and important. When all they do is manage a store that will probably be shut
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management. All they care about is credit cards not their employees. Try to find ways to knock your annual raise even though store manager sits in office all day and never closes. Supervisors don’t get enough credit for what they put up with daily. It’s never good enough. Co workers though they are amazing and they make it worth it they become your family through all the chaos and high stress levels.