JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
amazing work environment
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2020, január 16.
Everyone there is amazing and caring. The leadership is very helpful and understanding. The hours were not the best though but it's an amazing first job.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot in a short period of time
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, december 31.
I learned so much in the 2 moths of working at jc pennys, It was a learning experience. wasn't happy with the fact that co works would steal anything you put down. worked through black Friday.
5,0
Fitting room
Operations Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickson City, PA2019, december 10.
Great place to work Male Manager is awesome the female can be very unreasonable at times. But it's the greatest company to work for as long you aren't a cashier. Customer tend to be very demanding and get out of hands quickly because of lack of Supervisor to fast solve issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly to work at
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, december 6.
JCPenny is a home environment that allows their workers to feel accomplished and is able to treat their costumers well. They had flexible work hours and always had a project for us employees to do.
Poorly managed company
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2019, november 24.
They do not value their employees only saving money on their employees backs. Every two years they restructure an fire a group where there are long term so they can save money
Very fun work place
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, november 6.
We were able to have a lot of fun at JCPennney. We dressed and was involved with every holiday of the year.Everyone participated. Had potlucks all the time. We also worked very hard to achieve all our goals for the day.
Put clothes away
Assistant Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, NY2019, szeptember 20.
When your on the merchandise team your job is to make sure people can see the clothes and shop. But when you have yourself and 3 other people and 3 registers with returns and 3 fitting rooms full of clothes to put back on the floor you main job is to just put clothes away. You barely could fold the store and keep it clean because the fitting rooms got full within an hour. And management was angry and would talk down to you and make you feel awful.
Discounts
awful managment
Eh
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354042019, augusztus 20.
My manager was horrible, but I didn’t hate the job. I just didn’t get as many hours as I would have liked. I wish my manager would not have micromanaged or I would still be there today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What it’s like working for JCPenney
MERCHANDISE EXECUTOR JCPENNEY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, augusztus 17.
They’re all about getting ICAPS ( instant credit application), they lack human empathy, and most of the managers are lazy and expect you to solve your own problems while they sit in the back and do nothing. If you don’t get ICAPS then they don’t like you. They’ll even cut your hours if you’re not getting ICAPS. This is not a job for you if you have real bills. This job is for chump change, nothing more nothing less.
25% off discount that can be applied w/ coupon
Kontra érvek
Lazy management, lack of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not able to take care of a family here
Operations/Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2019, augusztus 14.
Jc penny was a mistake to work there they lie to get you to work there then only give you 20 or less hours a week. Pay is extremely low also. Would not recommend this job to someone looking to survive
Horrible
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, július 19.
Poor customer service and staffing. Horrible management. Promotions went to alcoholics and drug addicts. Store was never recovered or cleaned. It was hard to even take a bathroom break due to lack of coverage.
Toxic
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, július 15.
At first I really enjoyed my job. However once the “newness,” wears off, management stops acting so “nice.” It is very toxic, and it all comes from management. There are so many supervisors and they all hate one another. They all give you different tasks to do, and get frustrated when you don’t complete them, and act like the other task another manager told you to do is not important . Management does nothing but sit in the office and go outside for a smoke. They only help out when you call for them. There is little to no training, so you are stuck in difficult situations by yourself. The pay isn’t fair. You could be doing the same job, or even more than someone else, and receive up to 3-4 dollars less. They pick favorites and honestly the managers are just a bunch of bullies. They believe they are so high up and important. When all they do is manage a store that will probably be shut
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers make it worth it
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, június 27.
Very poor management. All they care about is credit cards not their employees. Try to find ways to knock your annual raise even though store manager sits in office all day and never closes. Supervisors don’t get enough credit for what they put up with daily. It’s never good enough. Co workers though they are amazing and they make it worth it they become your family through all the chaos and high stress levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring and low paying job.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, IL2019, június 18.
Worked at J.C Penney for over 2 years and I hated every day of it. Every day was the same. Very repetitive and boring work and very low pay. I would never work retail again!
Discounts on merchandise.
Low pay, boring work
Bad management
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE Westroads Mall2019, május 28.
The job is ok, but management is horrible. I've worked at 3 different department stores and this one has been by far the most unorganized and dirty store I've seen. Managers don't even know what is going on they just sit in their offices and think "they know everything" they don't appreciate their employees and a lot of them are underpaid. I would never work there again or recomend this location to anyone.
Discount
Pay, and managers
Good environment
Recovery Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2019, május 14.
I like where I work and the people I work with. I like how much I walk when working here. I learned a lot about different brands, and how clothing sizes vary from petite, regular, kids, and plus. The work environment is friendly, and the managers are always really nice and encouraging.
Fun environment
Not enough hours
Stressful work life
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2019, március 10.
I work in the shoe department and it’s just me alone doing everything pushing everything out and also doing shoe on display and also doing sigining for the shoe department too. It is a lot of work taking care of it and I do not feel like I get enough hours to get everything done. The comments some people make are uncalled for and are very rude. Over all the job is very stressful. Ever since they changed the titles in the store shoes is lacking everyone’s attention in the store. No one really cares anymore where the shoe goes. To top it off we have to have a findmore goal now which is hard to do.
No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Took position because I felt it was a step up.
Merchandise handling dept. clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma Heights, OH2019, február 6.
Hours promised never came to fruition. Kept changing my shift. Was involved in and was hospitalized for and auto accident. Upon return my position had been "reassigned".
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place for kids not grown people cause that’s how they act
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, január 28.
Jcpenney, in Houma La is the worse place to work every body there figures you owe them something, there unorganized, the MA gossip about associates as if we’re in high school, the pay is 8 dollars, like how far can you really get with that working 10 hours a week, the petrify I don’t recommend this job unless your at your lowest point in life!!! JUST AN HEADS UP
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no moving up, waste of time an gas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Part time retail.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, január 15.
If you don't need a full time job this job is good. My first time in a retail job so it's been difficult learning the in and outs. I would not recommend if you don't like working with people or customers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van