Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager On Duty

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with mission Salons are coming up from the changes it suffered from past Leadership and decisions. More salon advertising would help generate more traffic and sales to the salon. Pay is great for stylists and is most competitive where you earn more as you make more.
Leadership with Marvin Ellison former CEO
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work, very poor management, training is little to none. There was no communication between management and employees and management always had their favorite employees and let them do anything they wanted to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked to help the public with their customer needs. The constant changing of the seasons and the floor changes you never new what you were going to be working on. Always something new and interesting.
always changing
Kontra érvek
flexible schedule hard to plan
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working. Fellow associates were like family. It was a relaxing place to work . Everyone worked as a team. Ocasionally had pt luck dinnerd. It was enjoyable.
family oriented
non
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chances in advancement of position are high. Need more people to help ring and recover the store. Need a dress code. Needs better air conditioning on second floor during summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if your a student or just working part time this is a great place to work. If your looking for full time or possible long term to support yourself and family it is not the place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I check in all of the orders, do inventory of all packages and call clients personally everyday. I am also in charge of all re-ticketing for the entire store. I coach employees on there progress and what they need to do to meet company goals. I lead the store for two hours a day, where I deal with complaints, computer issues and all customer service needs. I love a fast pace job and this suites me.
fast pace, family oriented