Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP does not always get the best reviews and is always a story. In stores, it is easy to be promoted if you work hard and meet your goals. It is a family like atmosphere and my coworkers are amazing.
culture
going out of business
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’re struggling to stay afloat and will take advantage of you. They expect the absolute most and treat you like you’re not busting your butt for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was an awsome place to work i had a great time with my friends and we all got paid on time so there were never any complaints from my end but not much money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Majority of the employee is great, company is lacking of operation standard. To many management with seniority hanging on the old way to operate the store on the daily standard
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work all weekends and no set days off, no life balance. Store Manager is only person who gets weekends off and set days off. Store is so divided, favoritism is a huge problem. No accountability for the associates that doing wrong. No growth opportunities!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have work at J.C. Penney for more than 10 year. I have learned many good skills, such as leading people and warehouse operations. There is a good team workplace culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company will not listen when talked to but work had a good environment most of the time. General management had favorites but you grow a strong bond with others in that store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is not suitable to diversity. When I would wear my head wraps customers would call me names and even come for my job, management would consider this an inconvenience. They made my job harder and would blame me for low scores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend working there in any department . Management doesn’t care about anyone accept the sales . The hours aren’t flexible and the moral is really low and associates are very caddy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great company to work for. They have a great training program and have provided me with several opportunities to grow and develop me current leadership abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for growth if you work hard and put in your time you can achieve anything its all in your mind.Determination and sacrafices I worked for 10 years for this company. I can say I am blessed to have amazing managers who helped me grow. I worked every job position sephora inside jcpenney has to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
General manager and management is TERRIBLE. What company would allow a General Manager work 8 - 5 Monday thru Friday who sits in the office 95% of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of retaliation if you speak up about something that is bothering you. If it’s not convenient for them they will not help at all. Extremely shady
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management, home-office allows senior management to bully associates. Inconsistent, and favor certain associates. HR makes excuses for the store manager. Worst place to work,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your schedule can and will change without notice. It is often difficult to plan vacations or even a significant event due to blackout dates and Upper Level Corporate visits at a moment's notice. Your productivity is monitored and correctives issued if you don't have sales (varies by location). The hardest part of the job is the long hours on your feet or too many responsibilities placed upon you to meet benchmarks. The people are great to work with, and the company does have a nice rewards systems.
Benefits, Culture, Employee Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was time to move on. i felt the company was getting ready to close at some point and want something more stable .Management kept changing and than they kept changing everything all the time became too much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time with JCP I was given the opportunity to grow in to various positions at multiple locations, thanks to the dedicated leadership within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great team of dedicated individuals driven to succeed. We worked hard and respected each other. Learned to organize, prioritize and reassess as necessary. Management was exceptional. The workplace was competitive and vital. Respect was apparent between associates and myself. Working with fewer employees and more demands. Working with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company previously and found out that they really already pick the people that they want to advance and hinder those that they are determined to not to even consider to advance within the company.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed working with many different people within the company
Kontra érvek
Management not so great!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was once great and a great place to work but in recent years it has gone downhill from its ill fated appliances mission to removing furniture, removing coupons, and removing window treatments. I don't know if JC Penney will survive or go the way of Sears.
Known Name Brand
Bottom line driven
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is going under quickly and there is an intense pressure to commit 24/7/365. There is absolutely NO work/life balance. You will get called frequently off-hours to perform work that is not your responsibility. I've seen numerous upper-management resign rather than work there.
Money was good