Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Manager77 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great team of dedicated individuals driven to succeed. We worked hard and respected each other.
Learned to organize, prioritize and reassess as necessary.

Management was exceptional.

The workplace was competitive and vital. Respect was apparent between associates and myself.

Working with fewer employees and more demands.

Working with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work all weekends and no set days off, no life balance. Store Manager is only person who gets weekends off and set days off. Store is so divided, favoritism is a huge problem. No accountability for the associates that doing wrong. No growth opportunities!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have work at J.C. Penney for more than 10 year.
I have learned many good skills, such as leading people and warehouse operations.

There is a good team workplace culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company will not listen when talked to but work had a good environment
most of the time. General management had favorites but you grow a strong bond with others in that store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is not suitable to diversity. When I would wear my head wraps customers would call me names and even come for my job, management would consider this an inconvenience. They made my job harder and would blame me for low scores.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of retaliation if you speak up about something that is bothering you. If it’s not convenient for them they will not help at all. Extremely shady
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management, home-office allows senior management to bully associates. Inconsistent, and favor certain associates. HR makes excuses for the store manager. Worst place to work,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your schedule can and will change without notice. It is often difficult to plan vacations or even a significant event due to blackout dates and Upper Level Corporate visits at a moment's notice. Your productivity is monitored and correctives issued if you don't have sales (varies by location). The hardest part of the job is the long hours on your feet or too many responsibilities placed upon you to meet benchmarks. The people are great to work with, and the company does have a nice rewards systems.
Benefits, Culture, Employee Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was time to move on. i felt the company was getting ready to close at some point and want something more stable .Management kept changing and than they kept changing everything all the time became too much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company previously and found out that they really already pick the people that they want to advance and hinder those that they are determined to not to even consider to advance within the company.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed working with many different people within the company
Kontra érvek
Management not so great!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was once great and a great place to work but in recent years it has gone downhill from its ill fated appliances mission to removing furniture, removing coupons, and removing window treatments. I don't know if JC Penney will survive or go the way of Sears.
Known Name Brand
Bottom line driven
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security is the worst at JCPenneys the closing of too many stores and not training within or promoting within is a horrible situations for individual
Pros are the discounts
Kontra érvek
Conn's there's no communication there's no real leadership
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was also a very fast-paced environment! Great staring salary and bonuses were available but I was there quite some time ago.
The hardest part of the job was fitting all responsibilities into an 8 hour workday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That is all that I can really say about JC Penney. It is a retail environment and was one of the first jobs that I had growing up. It taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is like working with a bunch of children, high school mentality for most including management
The turn over is very high and there is not enough training for the new hires
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Management plays favorites not everyone is treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was an excellent company that trained all associates to manage associates, control expenses, improve profitability, give good customer service and develop as a manager. As a manager you were accountable for all departments including all auditing and cash flow.
Pro érvek
Excellent opportunity to grow in leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's was great for the first 8 years of my career there. Many opportunities for advancement and exposed to great management that cared about my career. Last 2 years was filled with high stress due to a very poor, demeaning, volatile manager. Only well after I left, did they do something about this manager.
Great campus
Kontra érvek
many layers to get through to advance
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for they make sure they give good benefits and that your safe and well token care of. nothing too hard about any of their positions
discount
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job currently is with the amount of skilled turnover within the IT department. This produces longer lead-time due to the on-boarding of new associates to manage the projects.
Flexible work hours
Lack of CEO
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The systems are outdated by the Company is trying to replace where needed, I enjoy working with my teammates and the hardest part is the amount of turnover.
Customer Service mon to Thursday slow days on Friday and weekend very busy
Decoration from homes

Management very Knowledgeable

The hard part is that you don't get great paid

I enjoy the friendship and dealing with clients
advancement opportunitys
cap out at 15.00 dollars
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés