Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Makeup Artist

Munkakör megnevezése
Makeup Artist7 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved it. very easy and as long you have a great attitude and a thrive to work its perfect. i love cosmetology and being around in that department. best start up job.
not stressful
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stylist run the Salon.Master stylist Notoriously Over charges and Hogs Walk in customers. 80 yr old clerk Gossips and doesnt allow Spanish conversing ,states it is rude.stylist stand at door and steal customer from eachother.Lwr level/New stylist are required to promote throughout the store and Masters take Customer generated by lower level stylist.Required to promote non related store items. hair items.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped and educated customers on our products mostly and when found what they were looking for I used the cash register day in and day out. The girls I worked with her really fun. We were always laughing.
fun environment/
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first time working at a salon. Very Professional they made sure to follow policy and procedure and state board policies. I loved how they would have hands on classes for employees that were beginning to build clients and didn't have that much experience. They as well had senior hairstylist going to classes too.
the education classes
not alot of customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny only gave me part time hours. I made very small commissions when I did work. The higher up management were great. My actually manager was ok could have been better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful staff to work with, long hours though on my feet in heels, nice environment to work in. decent pay for the time.
work environment
long hours in heels
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love work with people.My co-worker was very fun and happy.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése