JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Maintenance Person

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Love my job
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2019, szeptember 24.
I enjoy the people I work with and I love what I do. It can be a bit fast paced at times but if you don't like a lot of down time it's a great job. There is always something to be done or improved on. You're input on things is always appreciated by mangers. It's a great place to start out and even if you are looking for long term, it's over all a great place to work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Local store fine Coprporate rules suck
Maintance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, TX2018, május 21.
Only part time jobs that don't pay a living wage. They expect you to work hard for little pay. The company has bad management skills. Corporate needs to let local stores way in on the needs of the community instead of a one size fits all approach.
4,0
Fun
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hartford, NY2017, szeptember 8.
I loved working for this employer, the staff treated me nice and everyone from all departments made me feel very welcome and included me in their monthly and yearly parties and etc.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
4,0
Maintenance
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, KS2017, február 24.
Good work environment, hours are early, lots to do and many skills to learn. Job requires to come in most days of the week but only for the most 4 hrs a day, that may fit some people some people may not like it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
productive
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno-Stead, NV2016, november 10.
able to learn a lot in maintenance and be able to perform new tasks daily. gained new skills as operating pit equipment.
management for my department very flexible and willing to work with me.
Pro érvek
was able to learn about mechanics
bad environment
Excellent work invironment
Maintenance Member Number (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullman, AL2015, május 30.
I loved working at JCPenney. It was filled with wonderful people who were very understanding and I hardly ever had a bad day. It broke my heart when the store was shut down, mostly for the kind people who worked there. They were all like one huge family there, and they were very proud of the works and accomplishments that they made as a group.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Employer
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buena Park2015, április 23.
Rewarding employer that takes good care of all their employees. Starting with the day in a fast pace environment and ending off knowing all the work paid off and has been done.
always tasks to be done
can be stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good place to work ,my job in maintenance kept me busy but i got a chance to meet a lot of people
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, AL2012, október 11.
I enjoyed working for this company in the field of maintenance it gave me the chance to meet people and help them select items from the store for their family members ,I just like working with people
Pro érvek
discount in clothes and home items
Kontra érvek
not being able to help the people all the time when the store was short on employee, they often thought i was a sales person
3,0
IF YOU CAN DON'T WORK HERE
MAINTENANCE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2012, augusztus 2.
J.C. PENNY'S FOR A TOP END STORE WORKS THEIR PEOPLE INTO THE GROUND AROUND THE CHRISTMAS SEASON. THEN CUTS THEIR HOURS TO THE BONE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE STORE HAVE KIDS OR ARE KIDS THEMSELVES. THEY REALLY NEED THE MONEY. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT QUESTION YOU WILL NOT ADVANCE,( I HAD SOMETHING ELSE WRITTEN BUT IT WAS CALLED INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE) AND MOST LIKELY HAVE YOUR HOURS CUT . TILL YOU GIVE UP AND LEAVE. THEY DON'T WANT THE UNEMPLOYMENT BOTHER. THIS WAS MY 2ND STORE I'M GUESSING IT'S THE SAME ALL OVER.
Pro érvek
most people on the floor are hard working and care
Kontra érvek
management will work you into the ground
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and toxic work environment
Freight/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ponderay, ID2012, június 12.
Store was not ran efficiently and management showed excessive favoritism not based on work ethics or performance.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter what department I was working in I was always treated with respect.
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2012, május 26.
I loved my job there. I wish I didn't get sick,been gone for 2 years and still have friends there. I wish there re-hireing practeces were better. I don't want to return as a temp. Thats the only way to get re-hired. To bad it was one of the best jobs I had.
Pro érvek
controlled climent. clean warehouse.
health crare was lacking

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van