Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Maintenance Person

Munkakör megnevezése
Maintenance Person14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the company was a really great job opportunity and I'm looking forward to finding a better opportunity at a different job that I'll enjoy just as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work schedule required a day of the weekend for all shifts. Taking time off was always a hassle. Workers hired into maintenance department always resented by senior employees or lack of knowledge led to a dangerous work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just make sure the store is clean and your life will be easy. They care about there workers and JCPenney will take care of you, the best part is the discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the people I work with and I love what I do. It can be a bit fast paced at times but if you don't like a lot of down time it's a great job. There is always something to be done or improved on. You're input on things is always appreciated by mangers. It's a great place to start out and even if you are looking for long term, it's over all a great place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only part time jobs that don't pay a living wage. They expect you to work hard for little pay. The company has bad management skills. Corporate needs to let local stores way in on the needs of the community instead of a one size fits all approach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this employer, the staff treated me nice and everyone from all departments made me feel very welcome and included me in their monthly and yearly parties and etc.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment, hours are early, lots to do and many skills to learn. Job requires to come in most days of the week but only for the most 4 hrs a day, that may fit some people some people may not like it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
able to learn a lot in maintenance and be able to perform new tasks daily. gained new skills as operating pit equipment.
management for my department very flexible and willing to work with me.
Pro érvek
was able to learn about mechanics
bad environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney. It was filled with wonderful people who were very understanding and I hardly ever had a bad day. It broke my heart when the store was shut down, mostly for the kind people who worked there. They were all like one huge family there, and they were very proud of the works and accomplishments that they made as a group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding employer that takes good care of all their employees. Starting with the day in a fast pace environment and ending off knowing all the work paid off and has been done.
always tasks to be done
can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company in the field of maintenance it gave me the chance to meet people and help them select items from the store for their family members ,I just like working with people
Pro érvek
discount in clothes and home items
Kontra érvek
not being able to help the people all the time when the store was short on employee, they often thought i was a sales person
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. PENNY'S FOR A TOP END STORE WORKS THEIR PEOPLE INTO THE GROUND AROUND THE CHRISTMAS SEASON. THEN CUTS THEIR HOURS TO THE BONE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE STORE HAVE KIDS OR ARE KIDS THEMSELVES. THEY REALLY NEED THE MONEY. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT QUESTION YOU WILL NOT ADVANCE,( I HAD SOMETHING ELSE WRITTEN BUT IT WAS CALLED INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE) AND MOST LIKELY HAVE YOUR HOURS CUT . TILL YOU GIVE UP AND LEAVE. THEY DON'T WANT THE UNEMPLOYMENT BOTHER. THIS WAS MY 2ND STORE I'M GUESSING IT'S THE SAME ALL OVER.
Pro érvek
most people on the floor are hard working and care
Kontra érvek
management will work you into the ground
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store was not ran efficiently and management showed excessive favoritism not based on work ethics or performance.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job there. I wish I didn't get sick,been gone for 2 years and still have friends there. I wish there re-hireing practeces were better. I don't want to return as a temp. Thats the only way to get re-hired. To bad it was one of the best jobs I had.
Pro érvek
controlled climent. clean warehouse.
health crare was lacking