Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loss Prevention Officer

Munkakör megnevezése
Loss Prevention Officer217 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
217 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible loss prevention policies protect LP employees from most rookie mistakes. Management and legal department willing to defend employees from legal threats. Loose dress code, can wear jeans and a nice shirt.
store discount, fun work
Kontra érvek
pace can often be very slow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Great team that helps to put you in a place to succeed. Competitive pay scale based on your experience and capabilities. Career builder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a YES man or woman you'll get promoted. If you voice your concerns to company they will hold it against you. If one of the people from management doesn't like you, then you're pretty much stuck no advisement.
You have a job
Kontra érvek
Working in a high school environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's has been struggling for years. You can tell more by the lack of employees they have in the store. In the past Penneys had great teams working together and making the customers happy. Now it's a struggle with making employees satisfied and customers happy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a great place to work while I worked for the company over 9 years ago. I can’t speak for the company now since the Management and shareholding’s have greatly changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
NA I currently do not work for his company. i am trying to get a job as a loss prevention officer. but i am sure that it would be fun and rewarding to work for JCP.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst company I've worked for. Company does not care about the employees. I was assaulted at work and the district manager laughed about it, then terminated me 2 months later for going to a different store on my lunch break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was probably one of the best places I've ever worked in my adult life. Unfortunately it didn't pay that well and there wasn't much opportunity for advancement with my particular stores that I worked at. That being said, I worked for JCP for 10 years and thoroughly enjoyed it. If it weren't for the economy tanking around 2008 or so, I may have stayed on there for several more years.
Pro érvek
Good people, great work culture, fun place to work
Kontra érvek
no advancement opportunities and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work for, my experience with JCPenney reflects my career as a valuable asset. JCPenney provided me with on site training which I’ve utilize to enhance my career path. JCPenney rocks!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was fun. I worked loss and prevention but I had good relationships with everyone that worked there. The employees worked hard to give the best possible customer service under the circumstances given to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JC Penney I have learned to delegate tasks starting with addressing Customer concern. I've learned to prioritize and manage the sales associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of job security do to slowing business. Asset Protection seems to be an area that JCP will reduce support to save revenue. Although it is good experience for a new Asset Protection Manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an interesting job. The job can be dangerous at times as well. I filed reports of any arrest daily, checked on safety for the store too. Reviewed cameras if needed
Good discounts on items
Kontra érvek
Not the same pay as employees in Lexington, Ky. were paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a lost prevention officer at JCPenney I really enjoyed the job my job duties was to prevent theft and patrol the lobby for suspicious activity............
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Loss Prevention at JCPenney and while it was exciting, it was very stressful. Going after people who were stealing and being responsible for people getting fired if they did something wrong could be overwhelming. I was somewhat relieved when I was laid off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work life balance when you are expected to work every weekend and close during holidays which means staying each to clean up and getting home at 1:30 am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fantastic place to work although it does seem like it is a dying company and I would not recommend it as they consider full time as 32h a week not 40 and there is little to no job advancement ability
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney because I could pretend shop while still observing possible shoplifters. Learning about different ways a person will attempt to shoplift.
Pro érvek
worked with my part time schedule
Kontra érvek
No promotion in place or incentives for part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not necessarily sure how you want me to rate this job, since I was fired for a ridiculous issue. I was given full permission from my mother to use those points.
Fast environment
Low pay and long hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
good environment the people made it fun and they made it feel like family always had contest and celebrated any win the company had it was a nice neviroment very mass retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job would not have been so bad if there were more things to do and the cameras actually worked. I felt there was a lot of profiling. This job did not teach me anything.