Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loss Prevention Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Loss Prevention Manager137 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 822 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging work, but can be slow
Flexible loss prevention policies protect LP employees from most rookie mistakes. Management and legal department willing to defend employees from legal threats. Loose dress code, can wear jeans and a nice shirt.
store discount, fun work
Kontra érvek
pace can often be very slow
Penny
I really love hot soup the job really did entail getting soup ready and hot at all Times i was so thrilled to get the soup out to the guest for all to enjoy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Company to work and grow
Excellent place to work for, my experience with JCPenney reflects my career as a valuable asset. JCPenney provided me with on site training which I’ve utilize to enhance my career path. JCPenney rocks!
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JC Penney I have learned to delegate tasks starting with addressing Customer concern. I've learned to prioritize and manage the sales associates.
Company is struggling.
Company is struggling. A lot of people from my department have left and gone on to more stabile positions/companies.

It is sad to see all the problems there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Back in the day
I was a Loss Prevention Manager for over 14 years until 2004, when the company did some restructuring. Loved my job, boss and the company. I don’t know what the work culture is like now.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of job security and support.
Lack of job security do to slowing business. Asset Protection seems to be an area that JCP will reduce support to save revenue. Although it is good experience for a new Asset Protection Manager.
2,0
Great
I was a lost prevention officer at JCPenney I really enjoyed the job my job duties was to prevent theft and patrol the lobby for suspicious activity............
Enjoyed working here
I really enjoyed working as a loss prevention officer. I was able to be on my own with my coworkers. Management gave you the freedom to work on your own.
n/a
It was a fantastic place to work although it does seem like it is a dying company and I would not recommend it as they consider full time as 32h a week not 40 and there is little to no job advancement ability
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked when I worked here
They were great to work for. I loved what I did there and I learned a lot in management. I would recommend anyone to work there as it has great people and great training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not exactly sure how to rate this job
I'm not necessarily sure how you want me to rate this job, since I was fired for a ridiculous issue. I was given full permission from my mother to use those points.
Fast environment
Low pay and long hrs
JC Penney
Working at jc penney was a fun place to work. i was a loss prevention detective and i enjoyed every bit of my job and the employees who worked there.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, store discounts, fun atmosphere
not applicable
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a fun place to work
This was over 17 years ago. I had left due to my new career at LoafNJug. JC Peeny was one of the key factors in my traing as an LP Manager. Their customer service traing was second to none.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with as I still communicate with several different co-workers.
Kontra érvek
The company had take a turnn for the worst.
1,0
fun
Fats paced place to work, no room for advancement and work environment sucked I hate filling out these suimmaries it is nonoe of your business Why do you ask for this?
Great staff
I really enjoyed my time at JCP, even though I did on occasion have to deal with some unruly customers. The other employees and managers were great to work with.
Disount was great. Great employees
Pay is OK at best
slow pace
very slow job have to sit all day rather be moving round and staying up and moving around. the job is ok for the store but for others that like to be moving and not in one spot
discounts
no benefits
Loss Prevention
I worked as a loss prevention officer and spent most of my time monitoring security cameras and apprehending shoplifters. I learned many problem solving and safety skills at this job due to the physical aspects of law enforcement needed to complete the tasks.
Loss prevention associate
Company was ok, I was supposed to be full time but every week my hours would get cut more and more, there was a disconnect with other retail employees for some reason.
Work Place
I feel the management team could have been better organized and could have communicated better. Communication is the key to any successful organization or team.
good stepping stone
be able to operate cctv and two way radios. able to have good report with law enforcement agencies and the community. have a good understanding with emergency action plans.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés