Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loss Prevention Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Loss Prevention Manager59 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really love hot soup the job really did entail getting soup ready and hot at all Times i was so thrilled to get the soup out to the guest for all to enjoy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is struggling. A lot of people from my department have left and gone on to more stabile positions/companies.

It is sad to see all the problems there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Loss Prevention Manager for over 14 years until 2004, when the company did some restructuring. Loved my job, boss and the company. I don’t know what the work culture is like now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working as a loss prevention officer. I was able to be on my own with my coworkers. Management gave you the freedom to work on your own.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were great to work for. I loved what I did there and I learned a lot in management. I would recommend anyone to work there as it has great people and great training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jc penney was a fun place to work. i was a loss prevention detective and i enjoyed every bit of my job and the employees who worked there.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, store discounts, fun atmosphere
not applicable
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was over 17 years ago. I had left due to my new career at LoafNJug. JC Peeny was one of the key factors in my traing as an LP Manager. Their customer service traing was second to none.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with as I still communicate with several different co-workers.
Kontra érvek
The company had take a turnn for the worst.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shrinkage Program daily review. Staff Hours, Proactive walk through of Warehouse departments, Daily start up informational meeting with departments. Daily Safety Inspections of Warehouse departments.
Generous Discount, Work Life Balance
Nothing to report
Munkahelyi kultúra
You normally "hit the ground running" at this local anchor store. Management was very opinionated; right or wrong, The Associates are what make the store run, and (for the most part) understand their roles and come to work. If you enjoy assisting people in making retail decisions, this is your place. If you come for the pay or advancement, I would suggest another line of work. The maturity of the workforce is mixed. Which can bring on issues of its own; and does from time to time. Bottom line, it's what you make of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for JCP because of their excellent discounts. The workplace culture is friendly and inviting.JCP is a great place to work part-time. However, their benefits are lacking for their full-time associates.
Discount
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only way to make money at JCP is to be in management. Perfect for a part time job otherwise. I was paid well for my role at JCP for 7 years. Team members grew into friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but like any retail store much depends on Management and turn over is high so you could have several new bosses over a few years. They will likely make changes that could that could have negative impact on you
Right management friendly place
High turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JC Penneys, I was educated intensely on the retail business. I believed in the product. I loved the customers, even the ones with problems. I loved to make angry customers happy and satisfied. There was also opportunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is never enough employees, its embarrassing to see customers in long lines, and there is nothing you can do.
cutting hours all the time so we never finish cleaning the floor, sometimes we open without closing the store completely
Pro érvek
its fun working with others
no help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and stress free for the most part. At time management would have intense mood swings and treat the employees unfairly based on her mood. Other than that a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Who cares what I have to say about a place that I worked for a hot minute. You apply for the job you want/need and work hard for what you want/need to get accomplished. Don't let other peoples opinions sway you. If they were fired for doing something stupid their review will always be negative no matter what. Live for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide store security, investigate employee misconduct, perform regular audits. Be the extra eye and ear for management...................................
Flexible hours
Pay is not too great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately, loss prevention is becoming a dying industry. Despite shrink being at an all time high, Sears has just recently cut AP hours, and JCPenney isn't far behind. Saks looks for more of a security type person then a true LP pro.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong Company with a work life balance and great benefits. CEO seems very down to earth. People are friendly and knowledgeable. Pay is descent. Training is improving, but is not the greatest in the retail industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was laid off at JC Penney. company is really down sizing. not a good company to work for. alot of turn over. my manager was good but it was out of his hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful, excellent employee discount, professional. Management was very flexible for any scheduling needs. Pay increases based on performance reviews.