Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Supervisor18 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only negative aspect about my time at JCP was in my last year at the specific location I was in, the Management was going through several changes, I was hoping for improvement, was disappointed when it did not. Had to resign due to high stress, caused by poor management.
Great company overall!
Kontra érvek
Open on Thanksgiving Day...
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The biggest problem is support from above. Their is usually little direction excepting when something is done wrong. Store management makes a lot of hollow promises to keep people working for them without ever following through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never go back to retail again. this store was a nightmare every day. There was never enough helpers, and the whole store would end up on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are used to a high turnover and therefore do not respect the employees they currently have. They treat you as if you are only temporary even if you have every intention of staying on.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a wonderful company to work for in the beginning. When New management took over after my being there for 8 yrs it wasn't. Many things happened and I no longer work there.
great benefits, co-workers
not enough advancment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company but the associate is the one that carries the brunt of the workload. Never enough time to get everything done, but it still needs to get done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is like any other retail company. Great discount, good products, fast paced, stressful. With any retail position the hours suck when you have a family. Nights and weekends are never ideal and during the holiday season it only gets worse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unloading the truck making schedule for the truck team and recording the amount of time it took to finish got the pricing / visual team started .What I learn ? I learn how to check in a truck, do inventory, pricing department ,women department and walk the store and fix the visual sets .Management had some good and bad the store has had three Manager from 2013 to 2016. Had great co-worker , wasn't a hard part . Enjoyed my team
Pro érvek
had a great team and team leader even if i was out they got the job done
the lunch break change
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with most employers in the present economy, they want more from their employees for less pay. The staff is stretched very thin.
great co-workers
short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store has quite possibly the worst store leader in the company. She has no people skills whatsoever. She changes the schedule without any sort of notice to anyone; I've called people and asked why they hadn't shown up for their shift and they tell you they printed their schedule and they weren't on it. Then when she's called out on it, she blames other management team members. There is a way to tell who made the change and every time, it is her.
She is completely disrespectful to her leadership team. I personally have witnessed her talking down to one of them to the point that she started crying. She also has no sense of work life balance as evidenced by the fact that she expects the leadership team to just drop their plans at the last minute to accommodate her schedule changes.

When one of the associates had a funeral to attend for a close family member she gave them a hard time because it was the Saturday before Christmas. She has no compassion in her body.

The company really needs to listen to the employees when it comes to this woman and I hope that she finds herself out of a job very soon.
Coworkers, Discount
Store Leader is awful, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job I found it challenging but also rewarding. Great co-workers. Also enjoyed interacting with customers.
activities
healthcare/ always changing
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started with the company at 18, it was a happy place, very secure and stable, and the promise of upward growth, both for the company and yourself, was prominent. I very much enjoyed my job, and the people I worked with. After the CEO switch, and switchback, JCP can't seem to hold on to any ideas or sales for longer than a month. It was the most frustrating thing about working there the last two years I was employed there. Not knowing when you went in if the project you had started yesterday was still going to be relevant today happened a few times for myself. I think the people you work directly with can greatly influence how much you enjoy the job, but I would mostly recommend Penney's as employment for stay at home moms who need something to do during the school days when they don't have kids, or to high school students. It is nearly impossible to completely support yourself off of wages earned just here, and unless you have yourself worked out with a set schedule, the varying hours can be difficult to sort out secondary employment. The discount and knowing of sales and coupons is a good bonus, but now that they don't offer insurance to anybody outside of full time people, and they don't employ too many people full time anymore, the employee discount is seemingly the only benefit of relevance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A retail Environment with comprehensive abundance of Management and staff.
Gifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day a work like any would start with review of the days task and expectations from the manager. I learned how to balance my day between department task, training, and observation of my team as well as others on the floor. Some days went smoothly, others where challenging (like employee call ins, unplanned district visits, etc.) but I would work with the team and fellow supervisor in coming up with a plan that worked for the situation. This would involve calling people in, asking others to work longer or come in earlier, and moving team members around to balance the store. This could be exhausting at times, especially if they store was busy. But that is the challenge of retail. My coworkers were great in pulling together to make things work. The hardest part was having a lot of task and no time to do them so I would find myself staying later to get them finished. The most enjoyable was having a fun group of people to work with and to work for. I have never felt more like a family than with this team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I typical day at JCPenney for a lead expert involves interacting with customers, setting the floor , helping associates perform their job, solving various problems and situations, working with money, tracking sales, and many other things the store runs smoothly. Working at JCPenney will teach you great customer service skills, how to handles many situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a very demanding and extremely fast paced place to work. As is the nature of retail, tasks were many and deadlines were back to back. I enjoyed my job there, and received many promotions in the years I was there, ending as Division Manager. I was seeking opportunity for advancement within the company, but I was no longer able to continue working occasional night shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time but needed Full time Employment and to far of a commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent customer service skills,possitive approach in all situations.Demonstrate a readiness to take personal action without being prompted.great listening skills awareness and understanding of others.
awesome staff and associates