Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Expert

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Expert10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was a fun place to work
Fun place to work.enjoyed meeting new people,enjoyed my job tasks,hate that we got a new manager she is a true non caring person,she’s never at the store,she doesn’t know how to talk to people!she is very nasty,she’s nothing like our previous three managers!she shows no interest in the customers nor associates,she has hired a lot of her family members
Pro érvek
The associates get along well
Poor management
excitement
Every day was a new experience, as a Lead and being proactive and being on the floor with co-workers sharing ideas on how to work easier and less tired and never stopped learning new ideas, on days when hot freight that needs to be prioritized and a good team, freight was right on schedule and at the end of day and walking out doors with pride.
Pro érvek
free cater lunch, perfect attendance lunch
relocation and miss co-workers
Started well
Company changed in my time there and the changes have created an unstable work environment. Staff are over-worked and have become disgruntled.
employee friendly
staying busy with employees ,training, coaching, learned to be more productive use my mind not my back , I have a great team of co- workers ,we r a team, ,Hardest part oh my job is scheduling , Employees come up and say I cant work this day I need this day off I need to leave early , the most enjoyable is the customers
close to home
the incressing responsibleties
4,0
Alot of changes.
The hardest part was with the change of CEO it changed a lot of store policies.
Pro érvek
Two weeks schedule at a time so you could plan ahead.
Short staffed alot
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
typical retail
not much to say... a lot of backstabbing and accusations among management.
discount
pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work with and to develop mangerial skills
Working in that type of environment, you need understanding,customer service skills, patience. A typical day at work consist of helping customers with there every need to the best of my ability.
discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, work ends up being more like family.
My typical day at work started with making schedules, break schedules most of the time, to keep the store in organization while everyone wanted to take lunch at the same time. As leaders, we took shifts to promote customer service, sales, and credit applications. The rest of our time was dedicated to "setting" the store as directed per our "Monthly Set Guide," as well as answering customer complaint calls and other miscellaneous work.
My experience was not probably not typical for what someone learns in a position, it was a great deal of searching for the answers yourself, and teaching yourself how to solve the problem. This lead to more confidence and the ability to speak in front of groups of associates. Learning to speak in front of small groups without losing confidence or focus has been my greatest accomplishment, thanks to my Store Leader. My management (Store Leader) was a great source of information, positivity, and energy. He/She pushed us to be that for our team and that made the job much easier, and harder, because that was not who I was when I took the job. He/She was a great fall back and always backed us up.

My direct co-workers were great. I got along excellent with all the other Lead Experts. We all had the same drive to get things accomplished and make it look amazing in the process. Not all the associates were as receptive to our drive. Some worked above and beyond what we asked for, others, wanted a customer service line, register job. We are not Wal-Mart, and we pushed for a customer experience, not service.

The unpleasant customer was the worst part of my
 - több...
Pro érvek
knowing your co-workers and customers like family.
Kontra érvek
not knowing company outlook.
Challenging and Rewarding Retail Position
A typical day consists of Lead of the Day duties managing the store, moving team members to assist guest; training team members on new techniques and technology; guest services, merchandising, sales and marketing.

I learn everyday we are constantly changing and improving our sales concepts.

Manage team members, grow their skills to become better sales team members and have great guest service skills.

Hardest part of job is to be diverse.

Everyday I go to work and appreciate the great job my team does it is very rewarding to work as a team
Pro érvek
i love retail. but then again i have loved every job i have had.
Kontra érvek
health care costs and salary
4,0
Nice place to work
Always busy, able to learn new things. Very friendly associates
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés