Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
The good times
There used to be a time at jcpenneys where everyone from the smallest associate to the regional manager were able to actually be happy and it felt like the most amazing place to work even though it was a heavy workload sometimes it didn’t matter because they felt like family. Then one by one people were moved up and the ones that should’ve moved up weren’t moved just renamed and it started to turn into a cold and dark place some of the managers started being snobby and above you and put themselves on a pedestal and by then it was just another place I really really used to love working there I met so many amazing people customers and friends alike but now it is a store in agony a shell of its former self I can barely go in there without remembering that it was my first job and that I liked it there so much at first I cried when it was my last day because everyone had come to be my family. But now it’s an emotionless place.
Kontra érvek
Bad management no incentives to do better either you do good or you don’t get hours
I enjoyed it
I enjoyed working there I lost my transportation. It was cool they let me leave when something was wrong with my my daughter I had an great schedule worked mornings while my daughter was at school and off and time to pick her up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, wonderful benefits.
Wonderful experience, a great opportunity for advancement. During my time with the company, I learned a lot about jewelry and how to interact with a wide verity of people.
Lots of room to grow
I enjoyed my time at JCP I was able to move up multiple times within my three years of working for them. Retail can be stressful but they do their best to make it enjoyable for everyone.
Horrible upper management.
Jcp is a good job for students or people looking for part time work. Schedule is very flexible and the pay is minimum. Not a place to try and advance unless you obtain a bachelors degree you won’t get far.
Pro érvek
Great break area. Flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
No advancement opportunities unless you have a bachelors degree.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Its a good job to have and maybe even room to grow within the company. I would say you must have great customer service skills and willing to work with public. They offer a great discount and flexible schedule.
nice place
It closed but I really enjoyed it there. Loved the people the environment was always pleasant. Structured and kind people. They have good benefits and great management.
Good management
Working after christmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean and fun place to work for
The location I was at was very clean and friendly. Being a manager there for a year was a great experience and gave me new light on different companies and their styles (I was a manager at Albertson's for 3 years). I loved the employees and how they gave me hints on the very complicated cash registers. I was treated fairly, got a lot of hours, and was awarded a $50 gift card for having the most customers sign up for their credit card (which offered them an extra 30% on top of other sales. So they could get 80% off their total in 1 transaction). It was an experience I will never forget.
Pro érvek
Lots of good discounts, good people to work around
Black Friday, VERY complicated registers and software systems
Fun, college type job.
This is just a job, it is fun and usually interactive and management tries their best to keep moral high. There are not a lot of advancement opportunities. A lot of college students work here due to them being flexible with your schedule.
Pro érvek
free lunches sometimes, high moral, fun enviroment, they work with you
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, dealing with customers, sometimes having to do doubles due to people calling in
fun workplace
working for customer service here at JCPenny was fun! we sell all sorts of clothes, shoes, appliances, and everyone loved coming here and all associates enjoy helping
Great company
Great company culture and really good discounts. If they paid better I probably would still be there. They do have good benefits if you are considered a full time employee. Job security really depends on your position.
Pro érvek
They provide meals often and have great discounts.
Not enough pay.
2,0
Too much work
The company still is having lots of problems with their finances, their are cutting hours, and overwork people in current schedule.
Not a good environment to work
good 401 k plan
few hours
Banking
A typical day at the bank can be fast paced. I learned from management that sale of our products is essential in banking. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction when choosing an account that suits their needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work my way up
Overall this job is very productive. I can see myself working my way up. I learned to handle cash with the upmost responsibility and to work as a team.
lots of promotions
healthcare
daily routine
I plan daily what projects the cashiers will assist me in and we work throughout the day to keep the store well organized. I have learn that the purpose of customer service is to treat every customer with respect and how we would like to be treated in their situations. My co-workers support each other with motivation from our managers. The hardest part of my job is being on my feet eight hours a day. The most enjoyable part is to work with my co-workers and customers everday
Pro érvek
discounted merchandise, benefits, and working with my peers
shor lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and like to get the job done when it is supposed to be done
Assisting customers with any need they have. I run the front in whether it be conflicts with the registers or a conflict with an unsatisfied customer. I've learned to be very patient and how to handle situations involving customers and electronic task. I have a pretty reliable management team I work under and plenty of associates that work under me. The hardest part of my job is possible having to turn associates away from something they really want and strive for, whether hiring them or not. The most enjoyable part is working with customers daily and growing relationships with them.
Pro érvek
We get one hour lunch breaks which is nice. Also the discount we get on the clothing
Kontra érvek
It can just be stressful having to sell our quota in credit cards
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work do not like long term employees
My co-workers were wonderful and always very helpful
My department employees under me enjoyed working for me and followed me to other jobs in the store

Really enjoyed working with others and dealing with the public

The hardest part of the job was dealing with uper management because I had been there 25 years and wanted to cut back on payroll gave lots of stress to get me to leave and come back at a lower pay and with no benefits

Pro érvek
Breaks not always given, To much stress because they didn't want long term employees
Kontra érvek
Customers were wonderful and appreciative
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great place to work! Fun!
Everything about this job was Amazing! From Management to the Co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company I consider my family
Had a joyful time working there everyday was a challenge new projects everyday my co workers were a pleasure to work with I looked forward to going to work.
Pro érvek
great people to work with good benefits
i don't have any cons
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés