JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Associate

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
doesn’t care about employees
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2019, november 15.
at jcpenney literally all the managers care about is the associates getting card sign ups. also, when they hire new people on for seasonal work they cut other employees hours back to 1-2 shifts PER WEEK. absolutely no reason to ever work for this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work sometimes
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, június 5.
Looking for something fresh and not as strenuous on my body. Just want a change and a different atmosphere. Learn more and do more. Very likeable job just not what I thought.
Do not work here!!
Lead sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, január 26.
I have worked at jcpenney in Lexington twice. First time i worked there for almost two years. I had to leave for family reasons. I eventually came back this past August while i attended college and while i was there i was considered a lead associate. The managers and team i knew before welcomed me back with open arms. And in October we got a new GM. She is the worst human i have ever encountered. While i was there she had fired multiple people for her own doing. She didn't schedule multiple associate's and fired them all because the did not come in to work black friday. I watched her threaten and demote great supervisors for no reason. The end of December she decided to stop scheduling me for the start of January and when i confronted her about my schedule she told me that is was because i was a seasonal associate. I was not a seasonal associate. They don't even put out seasonal positions in August because its too soon. I looked up all my info she completely lied and pushed me out of my job. A seasonal associate can not become a lead associate so there is no way i was seasonal. But thats just a slice of my experience. The place is ran horribly. The pay is the lowest in retail. And the hours are only good if you one want to work 3 days a week with 5 hour shifts. The only time the hours are good is Christmas. You can never get full tkme unless you are a senior that has already been working there for years or if you are a supervisor or manager. There is NO benefits except a poor discount. The Lexington location is the worst jcpenney store to work at. They treat their employees  több... like garbage. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!  kevesebb
Kontra érvek
Low wages, no hours, poor excuse for a GM, employees treated unfairly, no benefits, part time only, low raises.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love kids and smiles this job is for you.
Lead Photographer and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, január 11.
This job takes patience and time to get use to, but once you get the hang of it. You're a pro!
The customers can be really nice and some can be really picky and mean. But we take pictures that last a lifetime.
Raises, feedback, time off
More training, picky parents
great employee
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, június 9.
Great employee with extraordinary work ethics and skills in customer r service arena. energizing and experienced in social behavior of others around her.
Great stable company
Mangement Shift
enjoyable
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 29.
Always a busy day at the location where i worked, i learnt how to deal with rude customers and how self-control, it was really a pluser working with JcPenny
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Job
Louisiana - Lead Operation Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, március 14.
Ensured truck was off loaded and product put on the floor. Place pricing for product on the floor. Helped with clearance items on a daily basis. Performed register work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive
Lead/Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, WI2018, március 5.
Atypical day at JCP would be morning meeting to go over yesterday's goals and whats expected for the current day. I learned how to be accountable, determine and teamwork. The management was good at times. Some encouraged the team to do well and to continue to display great customer service. The culture was good in my opinion due to the different ethnics background that worked there. The hardest part of the job would be holidays, specifically Christmas because the rush of customers. The enjoyable part is the celebration days we have such as pot lucks.
celebrations
less time for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy-going and yet productive environment with really flexible hours
Lead Sales Associate, Men's (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coralville, IA2018, február 3.
As long as you came to work prepared to work everyday and complete the tasks given to you, there are no problems. Co-workers are fantastic. Management is willing to work with you for scheduling & any last minute conflicts that may arise.
Great Job
Lead Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbury, MN2018, január 7.
This was my first retail job, and I really enjoyed it. I liked the customer service experience and how friendly and supportive the whole JCPenney crew was.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unfair place to work
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, január 2.
All JCPenny's no matter where the are located in the country only follow brown people around the store. It is very stressful job because it is implied that only certain people commit crimes. So customers are constantly coming up to you asking why is this person following me and you have to come up with some lame answer to tell them. Over all my coworkers were nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Retail
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City2017, szeptember 6.
Everyone Dreads retail in my own opinion. JCP is really good during holidays and thats about it. They play with your hours constantly and they promise you advancements but do not follow through.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
merchandise
Lead Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2017, március 31.
great store clean
great array of merchandise
flexible hours
pays above minimum wage based on experience
friendly co- workers
good discounts for employees
employee discount
late nights
Great customer service
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017, március 29.
It is a great part time job. The company gets everyone involved. You can find a placd here. Easy to adapt. Many technical skills to learn. With the right team management runs things smoothly. Jcpenney has a wonderful training program which never leaves you behind coworker knowledge about products and other miscellaneous information. You can succeed if you stick with it keep your head up and dont be afraid to approach management very approachable. Situations handled eith decorum always appreciared. Recognition in all departments. Awards and promotions which involve encourage associates as well to participate. Very fun environment. Friendly staff.
Pro érvek
Awards fundraising food awards inclusive participation
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up, hard to get promotion
Productive place
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, február 27.
Typical day at work consisted of checking fitting rooms for clothes left behind and putting them back on the racks. Ringing up customers and offering them the JCPenney credit card for additional percentage off. Management wasn't the greatest 6 years ago, as customer satisfaction wasn't in their best interest. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with a clean store during the holidays. The easiest part of the job was interacting with regular customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
kind and friendly
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2016, július 12.
had plenty of opportunities for you to move up in the company. the supervisors and the co workers were friendly and easy to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work if you are young and not looking for advancement
Lead Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2016, május 26.
Had a wonderful experience as a general associate but hit many problems when I was lead into a newer position. I was lied to in order to fill the position and within two weeks my hours had been cut in half and my peers were being treated poorly. I quickly put in my two weeks notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A fun place to work
Lead Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2016, április 5.
I started there as a temp for the holidays. six months after I started I was hired on as a supervisor. I enjoyed working there with all of the staff and associates. I walked away from this company with great friends. I go there to visit and see everyone still...fun times!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun job
Lead sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2015, november 24.
This job had some wonderful people who work there. I was the number one sales associate weekly. Everyone at the job loved me and really believed in me. I'm also into any kind of fashion so the women loved to ask for my opinion on clothing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Not stable
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, Indiana2015, augusztus 18.
Although there was good times working here, this job was not stable for work, there was never any hours to be worked, and I was often left a month with out work hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van