Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Associate32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very first good job for anyone looking to get started in customer service. This job helped me get the tools I needed to succeed and better myself in other careers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can honestly say that I love my job. It’s not just work, we actually have fun. My supervisors are always helpful. Flexible work schedule. I have no complaints
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here over the holidays at the mall. If you are used to working a very face paced and frustrating job, this job is for you. I do not recommend this as a first time job, you will struggle and hate your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at jcpenney literally all the managers care about is the associates getting card sign ups. also, when they hire new people on for seasonal work they cut other employees hours back to 1-2 shifts PER WEEK. absolutely no reason to ever work for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looking for something fresh and not as strenuous on my body. Just want a change and a different atmosphere. Learn more and do more. Very likeable job just not what I thought.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at jcpenney in Lexington twice. First time i worked there for almost two years. I had to leave for family reasons. I eventually came back this past August while i attended college and while i was there i was considered a lead associate. The managers and team i knew before welcomed me back with open arms. And in October we got a new GM. She is the worst human i have ever encountered. While i was there she had fired multiple people for her own doing. She didn't schedule multiple associate's and fired them all because the did not come in to work black friday. I watched her threaten and demote great supervisors for no reason. The end of December she decided to stop scheduling me for the start of January and when i confronted her about my schedule she told me that is was because i was a seasonal associate. I was not a seasonal associate. They don't even put out seasonal positions in August because its too soon. I looked up all my info she completely lied and pushed me out of my job. A seasonal associate can not become a lead associate so there is no way i was seasonal. But thats just a slice of my experience. The place is ran horribly. The pay is the lowest in retail. And the hours are only good if you one want to work 3 days a week with 5 hour shifts. The only time the hours are good is Christmas. You can never get full tkme unless you are a senior that has already been working there for years or if you are a supervisor or manager. There is NO benefits except a poor discount. The Lexington location is the worst jcpenney store to work at. They treat their employees - több...
Kontra érvek
Low wages, no hours, poor excuse for a GM, employees treated unfairly, no benefits, part time only, low raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job takes patience and time to get use to, but once you get the hang of it. You're a pro!
The customers can be really nice and some can be really picky and mean. But we take pictures that last a lifetime.
Raises, feedback, time off
More training, picky parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employee with extraordinary work ethics and skills in customer r service arena. energizing and experienced in social behavior of others around her.
Great stable company
Mangement Shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a busy day at the location where i worked, i learnt how to deal with rude customers and how self-control, it was really a pluser working with JcPenny
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ensured truck was off loaded and product put on the floor. Place pricing for product on the floor. Helped with clearance items on a daily basis. Performed register work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Atypical day at JCP would be morning meeting to go over yesterday's goals and whats expected for the current day. I learned how to be accountable, determine and teamwork. The management was good at times. Some encouraged the team to do well and to continue to display great customer service. The culture was good in my opinion due to the different ethnics background that worked there. The hardest part of the job would be holidays, specifically Christmas because the rush of customers. The enjoyable part is the celebration days we have such as pot lucks.
celebrations
less time for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you came to work prepared to work everyday and complete the tasks given to you, there are no problems. Co-workers are fantastic. Management is willing to work with you for scheduling & any last minute conflicts that may arise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first retail job, and I really enjoyed it. I liked the customer service experience and how friendly and supportive the whole JCPenney crew was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All JCPenny's no matter where the are located in the country only follow brown people around the store. It is very stressful job because it is implied that only certain people commit crimes. So customers are constantly coming up to you asking why is this person following me and you have to come up with some lame answer to tell them. Over all my coworkers were nice.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone Dreads retail in my own opinion. JCP is really good during holidays and thats about it. They play with your hours constantly and they promise you advancements but do not follow through.
great store clean
great array of merchandise

flexible hours

pays above minimum wage based on experience

friendly co- workers

good discounts for employees
employee discount
late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great part time job. The company gets everyone involved. You can find a placd here. Easy to adapt. Many technical skills to learn. With the right team management runs things smoothly. Jcpenney has a wonderful training program which never leaves you behind coworker knowledge about products and other miscellaneous information. You can succeed if you stick with it keep your head up and dont be afraid to approach management very approachable. Situations handled eith decorum always appreciared. Recognition in all departments. Awards and promotions which involve encourage associates as well to participate. Very fun environment. Friendly staff.
Pro érvek
Awards fundraising food awards inclusive participation
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up, hard to get promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work consisted of checking fitting rooms for clothes left behind and putting them back on the racks. Ringing up customers and offering them the JCPenney credit card for additional percentage off. Management wasn't the greatest 6 years ago, as customer satisfaction wasn't in their best interest. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with a clean store during the holidays. The easiest part of the job was interacting with regular customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had plenty of opportunities for you to move up in the company. the supervisors and the co workers were friendly and easy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a wonderful experience as a general associate but hit many problems when I was lead into a newer position. I was lied to in order to fill the position and within two weeks my hours had been cut in half and my peers were being treated poorly. I quickly put in my two weeks notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started there as a temp for the holidays. six months after I started I was hired on as a supervisor. I enjoyed working there with all of the staff and associates. I walked away from this company with great friends. I go there to visit and see everyone still...fun times!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés