JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Jewelry Consultant

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
I love this job
Jewelry Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, április 15.
Great Teamwork They are all very friendly and like to share what they already know although a little competitive since it is a commission job but it has been one of my favorite jobs
Good discount
Work on weekends
I don't have any
Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, október 7.
It was good place to work managers were really nice. I didn't like last shift it was late.
In all great place to work. I liked discounts were really good.
great work enviroment
Coral Springs - Fine Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, március 19.
very great work enviroment. A typical day at work is me selling jewelry to loyal nice customers. My most enjoyable time at the job is helping customers with what they need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Friendly Environment
Fine Jewelry Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2017, június 14.
This company is very good. I love working for this department store. They have different departments where you can work at. I've worked for Jcpenney jewelry department.. in this department you have a quota, have to know at least a little bit of jewelry.
Good Environment
short breaks
Day In The Life of JC Penney
Jewelry Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2017, április 29.
While JC Penney is a fun place to work, it is extremely difficult right now to make the new sales quotas that have been set for the commissioned sales departments within the company, due to the economical fall-out right now. While I have enjoyed the opportunity to work for the company, it is my belief that the time of the retail industry as we know it is at an end.
Fun Workplace
Extremely High Quotas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relatively an awesome place to work
Fine Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2017, január 6.
Great management, employees. Reward system motivates challenges in order to meet stores goal, the fun part is competing with other local stores and seeing your workplace shine. Opportunities for advancement do exist but it be more suitable for younger people because it will takes some time.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours and overtime during holidays
Kontra érvek
Can be slow right after new years unless you are really good at your job. ;] I was!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
nice place to work
Window Authority - Jewelry Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2015, október 31.
A very nice place to work, co-workers are wonderful. The holidays are just a bit stressful and working on Thanksgiving day is not my favorite, other that that the job is pretty good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great company it feels like a family
Jewelry consultant, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2014, július 22.
its very exciting working here. since we have so many departments its easy for me to lose track of time. interaction with so many costumers has taught me how to deal with many personalities.my co-workers are fun to be around and i enjoy the atmosphere each and everyday
the scheduling
not enough associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and interesting during seasonal parts of year.
Fine Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2014, február 9.
Fun interaction with customers, continuing education of jewelry (diamonds), and bonus incentives to upsale.
Incentive for bonuses
Kontra érvek
Part time hours, not much chance for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jewelry
Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2013, január 2.
A typical day at work would be puttin the jewelry out and making sure that the count was right on the jewelry and know diamonds were missing.Also helping customers fine the best piece of fine jewelry and ordering them pieces.What I learned was how to
tell a diamonds quality and how to clean jewelry also how to fix watches and put the batteries in them and how to input care plans into the system.Are management was very good and she was very helpful.My co-workers were nice and always on point with the jewelry bussiness.The hardest part of the job I would have to say would be putting the jewlery out in all the cases and making sure that everything was accounted for before the store opened.The most enjoyable part o my job was looking at all the beautiful jewelry because I am a jewlery lover.
Pro érvek
long lunches, discounts, trying on jewelry
one break 10 minutes on your long day
High Energy, Fast Paced, Fun People
Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2012, december 18.
I loved working with my co-workers, it was always fast paced, and there was always something to learn about.
Pro érvek
occasionally they would buy lunches for us, and flexible scheduling
working holidays
great times great people
Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Janesville, WI2012, augusztus 16.
The most enjoyable part of working at Jcpenney is the wonderful people you help along the way.
25 % discount off anything
nights and weekends

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van