JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Jewelry Associate

122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flexible place to work
Lead Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2020, február 20.
Comfortable, clean friendly environment. Assisting customers is very satisfying. Be prepared to handle customer complaints and to work holidays. Employee discounmaked
Froendly, clean environment
Working holidays
Over all needs work
Jewelry Associate/Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2020, február 20.
JCPenny is a great company but unfortunately management is hard and does have favoritism in there store . And doesn’t understand that people do have life other than work and
Great company!
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2020, február 13.
Great company as well as a connected group of employers! I enjoyed having the chance to work for JCP. A lot of great learning experiences gained. Loved it!
2,0
just ok
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2020, január 25.
They wont be in busy much longer. Not enough hours to make a living to support a family. I did meet a lot of nice people and holidays where always busy
1,0
Horrible, demeaning management
Jewelry Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2020, január 21.
Having worked at JCPenney for about five years, I've outlasted 4 general managers at our store. Corporate doesn't give a flip about associates as they tend to keep on a vile, toxic HR manager in place. One that not only demeans customers and associates but will physically grab and assault associates. An HR manager who tells associates going through chemotherapy that its a "inconvenience to my scheduling". As a response to associates going through dark times, corporate HR's response is that "you shouldn't worry your managers with this information". All-in-all, avoid working here like the plague.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The people in Spencer Iowa were family to me
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spencer, IA2020, január 18.
I was treated fairly and pay was low but when you love your job you accept it. I understand pay has changed for the better ad it has been two years since I worked there. Managers can make all the difference! Some thought they were above talking to us but then we would get one in that was glad to be there and made goal setting fun!! And achievable!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people I work with at Jcpenney's!
Associate specialist in Jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MI2020, január 14.
Overall enjoy working for JCPENNEY'S the last 9 years! Pay could be better of course! Not happy having to change our dress code to wearing all black with a pop of red starting in February! We already invested our wardrobes to wear Red during the weekend! I wish to keep that instead of black all day every day! I sell what I wear, wearing colorful clothing! Black with black sounds so gloomy! wobedoing
Diverse and manageable
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2020, január 9.
The manager team is great, however the customers are the hardest part of the job. You do need to have a friendly demeanor when providing customer service
2,0
okay place to work
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2020, január 7.
Its an okay place to work, however they dont really listen to you and only schedule you like 4 hours per day. so it is really hard to make money there.
easy job
not enough hours
Great Management. Needs organizing
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX 780412019, december 29.
In this company the management is great. They try and help both customer and employees. You can always find help from one at any time even when not asked. However, there organization needs improvement in how things are done .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cadillac JCPenney is the place to work!
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cadillac, MI2019, december 22.
Their new store manager is awesome and will work with you if you are honest and upfront with any scheduling or work accommodations. I worked primarily in Fine Jewelry, and though associates are there to sell products and store cards, they are very much about earning their customer's loyalty and happiness. If you are an extrovert, or have extroverted tendencies, then Cadillac JCPenney is the place for you!
Team work
Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, december 17.
I loved my experience at jcpenny. Not only because i liked the team work but the hospatality. I liked the work envirament and my customers. I was very responsible and hard working.
Great Experiance
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 26.
Working for JCP was a very rewarding experience. as a consumer myself, I personally wanted to give my customers the same experience that I would expect. My Supervisor was amazing at thoroughly training and making sure every employee knew what was expected during sales.
Pro érvek
Fun environment Learned excellent customer service skills
pay rate
okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
JCPenny Santa Fe
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2019, október 23.
When I started it was great but the company was between managers. The work environment is very tumultuous and staff is scarce and spread thin, the manager has a "board of shame" where names of employees who call in are visible, multiple employees have quit or been let go causing an extreme surplus of merchandise in backrooms of all departments.
Managers turned me around
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, szeptember 29.
I love working here. I love my customers. I eventually will leave to better myself but managers also treat it like high school. For example, waiting to pick up a need for assistance to see if anyone else will get it first. This leads to upset customers taking it out on workers.
Friendly environment, comfortable
managers actions and help
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney w also.as a great place to work exciting
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, szeptember 15.
A day at the store was great in the morning ,when we open up puting money in the registers, going around making sure everything was just right. the stations clean and sharrp for customers. When the customers came in there faces lite up with a smile ,that made me feel so good and glad im working at Penneys.
Pro érvek
when had little dinners for doing a good job.
Kontra érvek
we have to stay a little late when the stoer is in a mess, after a sale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try their best to find a place that each worker fits in and have workers move departments if need be.
Jewelry Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, augusztus 16.
The coworkers are friendly and helpful and like to see motivated people. It is a place where people come and go, but there are some that have been there a very long time and are there to guide.
Opportunity to advance.
Kontra érvek
Too much responsibility for the pay.
1,0
Worst job ever.
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2019, augusztus 11.
This is a horrible place to work the managers and supervisors cuss and call the workers names they make fun of most of the workers they have it’s like you are in middle school all over again... they train you a day and expect you to no every single thing there is to no about the job and they will not work with you if you need a day off.... I would not even think twice about working here again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I enjoyed working there
Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2019, augusztus 7.
The most difficult part of this job for me was selling the jewelry warranties/repair. Other than that easy peasy, and always interesting due to changes in inventory and customers.

I usually clocked in, opened the jewelry cases, did a diamond count, then opened the registers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van