JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Jewelry Associate

109 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Great Experiance
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 26.
Working for JCP was a very rewarding experience. as a consumer myself, I personally wanted to give my customers the same experience that I would expect. My Supervisor was amazing at thoroughly training and making sure every employee knew what was expected during sales.
Pro érvek
Fun environment Learned excellent customer service skills
pay rate
JCPenny Santa Fe
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2019, október 23.
When I started it was great but the company was between managers. The work environment is very tumultuous and staff is scarce and spread thin, the manager has a "board of shame" where names of employees who call in are visible, multiple employees have quit or been let go causing an extreme surplus of merchandise in backrooms of all departments.
Managers turned me around
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, szeptember 29.
I love working here. I love my customers. I eventually will leave to better myself but managers also treat it like high school. For example, waiting to pick up a need for assistance to see if anyone else will get it first. This leads to upset customers taking it out on workers.
Friendly environment, comfortable
managers actions and help
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney w also.as a great place to work exciting
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, szeptember 15.
A day at the store was great in the morning ,when we open up puting money in the registers, going around making sure everything was just right. the stations clean and sharrp for customers. When the customers came in there faces lite up with a smile ,that made me feel so good and glad im working at Penneys.
Pro érvek
when had little dinners for doing a good job.
Kontra érvek
we have to stay a little late when the stoer is in a mess, after a sale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try their best to find a place that each worker fits in and have workers move departments if need be.
Jewelry Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, augusztus 16.
The coworkers are friendly and helpful and like to see motivated people. It is a place where people come and go, but there are some that have been there a very long time and are there to guide.
Opportunity to advance.
Kontra érvek
Too much responsibility for the pay.
1,0
Worst job ever.
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2019, augusztus 11.
This is a horrible place to work the managers and supervisors cuss and call the workers names they make fun of most of the workers they have it’s like you are in middle school all over again... they train you a day and expect you to no every single thing there is to no about the job and they will not work with you if you need a day off.... I would not even think twice about working here again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I enjoyed working there
Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2019, augusztus 7.
The most difficult part of this job for me was selling the jewelry warranties/repair. Other than that easy peasy, and always interesting due to changes in inventory and customers.

I usually clocked in, opened the jewelry cases, did a diamond count, then opened the registers.
Love working there
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Wales, FL2019, augusztus 6.
I have learned alot
Great staff theres alot of motivation and a nice environment to work in.
Hours are flexible to your needs and the discounts we get as employees is awesome
Started out really great
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 30.
Overall my experience was really good, but the higher up management has too high of expectations sometimes for the Jewelry department. The lower management is really nice though.
2,0
pretty average job
Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2019, július 22.
I found myself dreading to go to work most days. I was stuck with what felt like pointless shifts - four hours at the end of the day when we barely had any customers. Management was inconsistent with their expectations, and it was frustrating dealing with them. Certain employees did the bare minimum to get by while others went above and beyond to make up for it. Pretty average for a retail job, unfortunately.
Excellent Part Time Position
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cadillac, MI2019, június 10.
The management at this stores is absolutely wonderful to work with. They, without a doubt, have the best interests of their associates in mind. I really have enjoyed my time there.
Competative
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2019, május 27.
Competitive environment, which for me gave me drive. However the consistent events left me stressed and unprepared. I never had time to set the cases up per core standards required by the company. I got praised for good sales and ICAPS but was only praised for good customer service is a survey said I did well. I'd go back on a part time basis only, when I was full time and promoted I was never trained properly for my promotion even after 6 months of getting told I would have double le coverage to complete training and core standard requirements.
Praise when done well
Kontra érvek
Even when you did well "you could have done better" always followed
Friendly/productive workplace
Sales Associate/Jewelry Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewistown, PA2019, április 27.
Employees are nice. Customers can be very nice and can be very rude. I learned how to use the Point Of Sale system. Hardest part is when customers are very rude.
Friendly atmosphere, breaks
Hours
Loved working there.
Jewelry Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 22.
Top of the list management. The best. But also professional. They made sure that the workers were important to them, have not had a job that had management like this JCPENNEY here in Wichita
Flexibility
4 out of 5 Stars
Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2019, április 15.
I good place to work those chances for advancement and opportunity to work plenty of hours. There incentives for employees such as ping pong table, trophy, gift cards,gifts.They are understanding about needing sick days or vacation.
incentives, advancement
Kontra érvek
short breaks, credit card application goals
1,0
productive and fun workplace
Jewelry Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 4.
I really did not enjoy working here because I was in the jewelry department and it was really slow and you had to be on your feet ALL day, Management was great but did not like being in the jewelry department
Ehh maybe
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, március 10.
It can be easy going or super stressful. Other coworkers don’t necessarily pull their own weight in their departments leaving other departments to fix it once customers are gone. There also isn’t enough closers for each department especially on the weekends
Productive and fun
Sales Associate, Jewelry Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, február 8.
JC Penney was a great place to work. I enjoyed meeting new people and assisting customers throughout the store. I was assigned to the Jewelry Department and loved assisting customers with their jewelry selections.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people and learn your co workers easily.
Kontra érvek
Late lunches, no breaks and no confidentiality.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
poorly managed; lazy employees; dirty store
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2019, február 6.
opened registers and setup jewelry in display cases. waited on customers.
learned nothing to speak of.
management required unrealistic sales goals based on foot trafficin store.
hardest part of job was updating prices.
i didn't enjoy this job.
part`time/seasonal
Kontra érvek
short breaks, sales goals not realistic, low quality jewelry
Selling jewelry
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, január 17.
I work in the jewelry department selling jewelry and cashier, cleaning cases,helping customers and answering phones and helping out in other departments when needed.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Some times it was stressfull
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van