JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Supervisor

62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 326 értékelés megtekintése
Don’t work at the one in Jefferson Mall
Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2020, február 23.
Run!!!! Don’t apply if this is the one in the Jefferson Mall. Low pay mean to employees Don’t apply for that location Pay is horrible.................
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall attitued of the employees was positive.
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2020, február 19.
I enjoyed my time with JCPenney. My day consisted of opening the store, preparing schedules, working with employees on training. I also handled interviews and on-boarded new associates. I enjoyed the Administrative aspects of this job. .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp looks out for own company
Human Resource Supervisor and Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2020, január 9.
They try to use you to do 3 people’s jobs and get little pay. If you don’t use your vacation days - at the end of year they take them because you only an carry over 40 and they have black out days.
Associates were great
Kontra érvek
Store manager was too demanding
It’s retail
HR Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2020, január 2.
Mixed hours, poor communication. Doing job opposite of what was told to me. Feel like tug of war going on sometimes. If you like retail, this is a good place to work.
Human resource supervisor
Human Resources Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, november 27.
Great place to work and very supportive management team. Friendly and professional environment. Work and life balance!! All the employees are very helpful and upper management is great. Lots of room to grow within the company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for You
Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA2019, november 7.
Company going down overall very stressful environment poor management poor training programs always short staffed constantly cutting hours over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team to work with.
HR SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2019, október 4.
The company has a great working environment with a valuable team. They provide good benefits and offer the opportunity for advancement within. You can also relocate for even bigger opportunities at the home office.
Associate recognition
Training for management positions
decent place to work
HR Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2019, szeptember 24.
Retail and the hours are tough in general. If you like flexible schedules and not looking for Mon-Fri day shift type of job then its a good place to work. They do try to keep you on more of a set schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought this was the job for me
HR Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, július 30.
I thought jcp was where I wanted to work. I started right when the company started changing. To try to make up for all the corporate poor decisions, we became very lean. To the degree, it was impossible to get everything done.
Pro érvek
Beneifts were the best i ever had and the discount
Kontra érvek
Lean staff, holiday hours, took away Thanksgiving for numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing place to gain work experience
HR Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  151 University Oaks Blvd2019, június 19.
JCPenney was my first ever job. They are an amazing company who worked with my school schedule and gave me valuable work experience! I highly recommend this place for anybody looking to get any type of experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, poor career choice
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, június 14.
While this is a great company for an entry level employee, finding a real career in this dying industry is just not worth it. The constant turnover, inconsistent leadership, and company-over-client mentality makes this a tough job to invest in
Average JCPenney
HUMAN RESOURCE SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, június 10.
JCPenney is a great company to work for if seeking benefits. They offer a great 401k plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage. There is also a great employee discount that can be combined with other coupons.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
No control over your day
Loyal employees
HUMAN RESOURCE SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview, TX2019, május 22.
I enjoyed onboarding employees. I disliked dealing with upset customers. We had a diverse work group. Learn to work with different aspects of operations.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
worked holidays, night, and weekends
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and voice your concerns.
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, május 2.
I’ve worked for JCPenney for 5 years. Started as a holiday hire at 18 and ended as a Human Resource Supervisor at 23 with little college overseeing 100+ employees. Worked part time to full time. Ive worked in sales floor in all departments including windows and fine jewelry, task team, and merchandise Associate. There are opportunities to advance in the company. However, you yourself needs to want it. Work hard and voice your concerns. Ask questions and do more. The more you know, the more valuable you are. It’s a paid for performance. The benefits are extremely great for full time employees.

The negative side, in my company most management liked to gossip and did not invest in their employees. That is why there is such a turn around rate.

I recommend the company to invest in all their employees and not just the ones who get credit and surveys. Also, challenge the long term employees to understand change and take on more responsibility.

Working for Jcp from the ground up to hr allowed me to understand my strengths and weaknesses because I challenged myself enough to want it for my own growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great Company...not so much in Savannah, GA
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 12.
I loved working for the JC Penney Company. I worked in two stores. The management at the Savannah went from bad to worse. It needs to take a look at this store.
Great Benefits
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
company is about the money
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  missouri2018, december 9.
Over the years JCP has changed. Management tends to forget about the people who have helped the company become a success there is no work/ life balance. If you have no family or life out side of working then it is a great place to be just hard to meet the standards on whatthe founder based everything on
you get a paycheck
not for the family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and positive environment
Human Resource Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, Illinois2018, november 8.
Overall the management team is great. Everyone is great at openly communicating any conflicts or concerns and they immediately take action to fix those opportunities. Positive work environments keep morale up.
leadership is everything
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, szeptember 8.
there is alot of turnover in leadership making difficult to balance work load if the right people aren't in charge you wont get much done and training is awful. If you come in will experience and the attitude to swim vs sink you'll make it and it will be a nice place to work
Human Resources Supervisor at JCPenney
Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 30.
Working at JCPenny was fairly interesting, as the human resources supervisor you have a lot of responsibilities including human resources, scheduling, payroll, omnichannel sales, credit acquisition, department sales goals, store sales goals, office management, recovery, fitting rooms, banking, and forensic accounting to determine cash variances and more.

The best part of working for JCPenney was, for the most part, the freedom to make decisions that were best for your customer and store and the charities and volunteer work that we did.

Unfortunately, there is very little work life balance at JCPenney, I would often receive e-mails and phone calls after I left for the day, or would be scheduled for meetings on my day off.

As an HR person, I found that their absence policy was ridiculously lenient, associates and managers could be absent or late up to 12 times a year and I could not terminate them for tardiness/absences, even if an associate did a no call/no show I would have to wait for three consecutive no call/no show events before they would let me terminate an employee.

Another issue was with job security, every year that I worked for JCPenney they eliminated one or more full-time positions at the store level. Even if you had received an all-star rating on your review, you were not guaranteed to have a job the following year if cost-cutting was needed by corporate.

My store was selected for closure even though it made a profit due to not being large enough to fit the companies future vision of what a store needed to be successful.
Ability to make decisions
Kontra érvek
Job Security, work life balance, company long term viability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney a dying company in panic mode
Human Resources Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, július 22.
Dying company with rats all running from a sinking ship. Then you have the fantasy people who think the company is going to come back in all it's glory.

skeleton crews and slave wages. having to hire people at 8.50 a hour. Means getting the never had a job kid to the ones who can't hold a job.

Cleaning crew has been cut back and employees are expected to clean bathrooms dressing rooms with urine on the floor in the changing rooms.

only get 35 hours a week and never ever get over time.

Coupon obsessed customers who want to stand at the register and negotiate the price on every item and demand acceptance of non applicable coupons.

Horrible place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van