Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Human Resources Supervisor69 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 956 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team was great! Everyone helped everyone! My direct boss at the time was not sure of her duties but over all it was great! And she has moved on.

It is a fabulous culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
🗣 I'm soo happy I no longer work there!!! My hair and edges are finally growing back! 🙆🏾 I never ever ever never ever ever ever want to work at jcpenney again!!!! H£ll to the no no no!!!!
Meeting good people
Too many to list here
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like all jobs there were good days and there were not so good days.

the lack of organization from the highest role of upper management made a regular work day Uncomfortable and stressful. there was definitely a tone set that you just do what you're told no questions asked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, always accommodating to associates. The management is great to work with. Always family oriented . They provide you with the training to perform your job and give you the knowledge to move forward. Always customer service oriented to take care of the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the best big box retailer I have worked for. They treat individuals with respect and care about their employees.
Customers are always the priority and we take care of our customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have grown so much with this company over the past 7 years. Working with a very diverse group of people and serving the people of my community has been an upmost pleasure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run!!!! Don’t apply if this is the one in the Jefferson Mall. Low pay mean to employees Don’t apply for that location Pay is horrible.................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with JCPenney. My day consisted of opening the store, preparing schedules, working with employees on training. I also handled interviews and on-boarded new associates. I enjoyed the Administrative aspects of this job. .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been with the company for almost four years and have changed and grown into four different positions in all that time. If you work hard and prove yourself, your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed and that’s something to appreciate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try to use you to do 3 people’s jobs and get little pay. If you don’t use your vacation days - at the end of year they take them because you only an carry over 40 and they have black out days.
Associates were great
Kontra érvek
Store manager was too demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mixed hours, poor communication. Doing job opposite of what was told to me. Feel like tug of war going on sometimes. If you like retail, this is a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and very supportive management team. Friendly and professional environment. Work and life balance!! All the employees are very helpful and upper management is great. Lots of room to grow within the company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company going down overall very stressful environment poor management poor training programs always short staffed constantly cutting hours over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has a great working environment with a valuable team. They provide good benefits and offer the opportunity for advancement within. You can also relocate for even bigger opportunities at the home office.
Associate recognition
Training for management positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail and the hours are tough in general. If you like flexible schedules and not looking for Mon-Fri day shift type of job then its a good place to work. They do try to keep you on more of a set schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought jcp was where I wanted to work. I started right when the company started changing. To try to make up for all the corporate poor decisions, we became very lean. To the degree, it was impossible to get everything done.
Pro érvek
Beneifts were the best i ever had and the discount
Kontra érvek
Lean staff, holiday hours, took away Thanksgiving for numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first ever job. They are an amazing company who worked with my school schedule and gave me valuable work experience! I highly recommend this place for anybody looking to get any type of experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
While this is a great company for an entry level employee, finding a real career in this dying industry is just not worth it. The constant turnover, inconsistent leadership, and company-over-client mentality makes this a tough job to invest in
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for if seeking benefits. They offer a great 401k plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage. There is also a great employee discount that can be combined with other coupons.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
No control over your day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed onboarding employees. I disliked dealing with upset customers. We had a diverse work group. Learn to work with different aspects of operations.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
worked holidays, night, and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked for JCPenney for 5 years. Started as a holiday hire at 18 and ended as a Human Resource Supervisor at 23 with little college overseeing 100+ employees. Worked part time to full time. Ive worked in sales floor in all departments including windows and fine jewelry, task team, and merchandise Associate. There are opportunities to advance in the company. However, you yourself needs to want it. Work hard and voice your concerns. Ask questions and do more. The more you know, the more valuable you are. It’s a paid for performance. The benefits are extremely great for full time employees.

The negative side, in my company most management liked to gossip and did not invest in their employees. That is why there is such a turn around rate.

I recommend the company to invest in all their employees and not just the ones who get credit and surveys. Also, challenge the long term employees to understand change and take on more responsibility.

Working for Jcp from the ground up to hr allowed me to understand my strengths and weaknesses because I challenged myself enough to want it for my own growth.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés