Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Human Resources Specialist10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The biggest upside of JCP was the amazing people who were very passionate about their jobs and the industry. Apart from that the Company is struggling and you can feel it in the culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unreasonable amount of work with duties that do not relate with your job tittle. I am a team player but the amount of hours given and the amount of workload do not match.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Too much workload and not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for five years. Loved it most the time. Some managers great some were scrappy and lazy. Easy to get stuck in your job. A lot of competition for job openings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great associate discount on product along with coupons. none no comment. I really don't have anything else to say other than great for part time, but no hours beyond pt hours.
reasonable retail hours
work assignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work until you make too much or receive too much in benefits then you're gone. No warning or indication of job loss.
Kontra érvek
no job security no matter how great of an employee you are.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much about business and people while working at JCPenney. JCPenney encourages associate development and invests in it's employees.
Every day my focus was on associate and customer engagement. There were daily business tasks that must be completed, but I was also challenged daily on employee engagement. Retail hours are always challenging, yet JCPenney wants it's employees to have a great work/life balance.

My co-workers were great! They were a 2nd family which helps to make it a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a HR Manager is a great job. You spend most of your time working with the associates on issues they may have, but there is so much more than that. You have the opportunity to run the entire store, oversee supervisors, help lead the store to grow customer service and sales. However there is never enough time in the day to get the job done.

The best part of working here is the people, everyone is very nice and the store feels like a second family. The hardest part of the job is the fact that you have to work a lot of nights and week ends but if you require a job with a flexible work schedule this would be a plus to you. The benefits are pretty good if you are a full time employee but there are no benefits for part timers.Vacation time is offered to all who work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney strives to evolve and become a new and innovate company. The company is still going through some growth pains and once the overcome those the company will once again be a great place to work.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, especially if you are a selling associate going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day always started with a bang and always ended with a bang. I would come into work and complete the payroll report then answer demanding emails, check the staffing needs and staff as needed, get an orientation together that was weekly and compose walkthrough. I would say the hardest part is not being able to take some personal time because the day was non stop. I dealt with very easy going coworkers which made the job a little more enjoyable. I learned a plethora of patience and endurance. At the end of it all I enjoyed meeting different people from every different walk of life.
Pro érvek
i enjoyed the non stop learning
Kontra érvek
not being able to take a lunch break, not being compensated for all the overtime.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés