Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Human Resources Manager47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and contribute to revitalization efforts
Company has strong reputation and history, but having difficulty reinventing itself. Great opportunity to work hard and have fun with great employee discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced and challenging place to work. I was able to learn a great deal from my manager. I really loved the energy of the team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome experience and gained alot of experience that helped me in the QA and Logistics Center field. Great company for growth and experience, awesome employees and management.
Good company
overall good company with good benefits and culture. able to be flexible to meet needs and training. fun environment and great discount corporate office
N/a
This location keeps hiring GMs that want to run the store as other companies they have worked for. None of them try to adapt to company policy and standards.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Work morale
Hard to get work moral from under paid and or minors. No budget for payroll and or merit increases. Barely able to hire the headcount required. Bonuses are only obtainable through certain metrics that are impossible to make. Turnover percentage not an accurate metric with a majority of staff being minors.
Vacation
Employee Moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and low morale
The GM and Sr. HRM are terrible leaders in the facility. The culture is broken and the morale is low. They lack engagement and don't know how to treat people. They don't follow processes and make up policies as they go to fit however they feel at the time.
Nice place to work
I loved working for this company. It was a great experience and I was glad to be able to learn and grow as an employee. I would love to work here again if given the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
You would think the environment would be family oriented and friendly. However, managers treat you based on how they liked you. Meaning if you're not liked you get less hours and bad work shifts.
Kontra érvek
Poor benefits, compensation and work life balance
Great Place to work
A typical day at JCPenney was fun.
I really enjoyed this job the most

First thing when I would come in is Correct all time sheets from the day before. Every Monday Morning I would have to correct time sheets from the weekend and close payroll. Print out all consolidated time sheets and file them.

After closing payroll , I would go in the Cash room and count and balance the safe. Count all registers and count all money from the day before sales and set up for deposits.

I was the hiring manager in charge of hiring,I-9,onboard training.

I did all the terminations and paid outs for employees.

Ordering all supplies for the store.

Set employees up with FML leaves/disability/maternity leave,etc.

I learned everything about HR at JCPenney.

I love the fact that HR is a job that you can never truly know everything. I learned something new every day.

The hardest thing was not knowing everything.

The most enjoyable part was talking with people one on one. Employees trusting me and supporting them with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
JC Penney
Great company to work for. Everyone seems to have fun yet still work hard at what they do. I enjoy working with my coworkers and my General Manager. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
inconsistent work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relationships with the store manager at some stores determine your success
Younger inexperienced Managers are given opportunities to run stores with little or no experience. If your store manager likes you, it can help your careers whether or not you're qualified.
Upper management beyond the District Manager is fair
Some District Managers are horrible along with some store managers
Fun and High Energy workplace
It is a all hands on deck type of job. Team works together to deliver great customer service. Workplace built on the golden rule( treat others the way you would want to be treated) that goes for customers as well as your coworker. Hardest part would be schedule and not being able to spend time with the family for holidays as you would like but the best part of the job is also the family you gain at Jcpenney with coworkers and customers. Also great associate discount.
Daily duties
Daily management duties, review reports and follow up on report and team.
Great customer service, follow up on customer.

Operational duties /work shipment, daily merchandising of sales floor

Develop team, daily coaching, on boarding and follow up on company policies long with Human Resource duties
unstable company, no growth
Penny's is not a growing company. They have not embraced the next generations shopping preferences even though the have systems in place to accommodate. They do not train or promote programs to grow their business.
Good for experience
Great relationships with store level management and associates. Employee engagement is a top priority in order to get entirety of staff on the same page with customer service.

At management level you will need to be great at developing partnerships with cross functional departments and keep communication open at all times or things will fall through the cracks.

Company seems unfocused at times, lot of changes without notice. Need to streamline processes and update technology, systems are always going down and new rollouts seem to not be thought out.
Organizational structure, Employee Engagement
Kontra érvek
Chaotic at times, workload is unrealistic for time frames.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely low company morale and a boys club.
I work with a manager that is completely bipolar. I improved my management skills. The upper manaagement they always stick together. There isn't any workplace culture.
I enjoy my associates
No company morale
Good for HS students
Was a good store till management changed.

Never knew if your store would be open or it would close.

Too many sales changes at the last minute

Not enough workers scheduled

Management did not treat their employees well
Good company
What the company says it is all about is not the same as what the current store manager complies with. I originally went with JCP to grow and I liked the store level involvement with the Associates and community. This has changed with the new Store manager
Pro érvek
Diversity and inclusion, team spirit
current manager
Unstable
Unstable culture and processes. Lack of job security. Training is lacking for employees. Management team tries to do the right thing but they can only so much with what they have
Such a wonderful experience
JCPenney came back from the brink of financial ruin and they did it with the support of there brick and mortar stores. The culture is fun and driven. The hardest part of the job would be the operations piece. Penny's has high standards with regards to the placement of merchandise, look and feel of the store, and signing execution.
Work Family
Challenging sales environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés