JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Hair Stylist

253 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 554 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
productivity
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 16.
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Good coworkers
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 10.
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, június 16.
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great environment
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, május 15.
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
Pro érvek
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Steubenville, OH2018, május 15.
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 12.
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2018, május 8.
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
Pro érvek
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2018, április 16.
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, április 16.
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  shaping, CN2018, április 13.
it was a good job, gave me a lot of experience in the work field. It was the first serious job i've ever had and i would'nt change the experience for anything.
Hair Life
Designer Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, április 6.
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Wonderful hair salon!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peru, IL2018, április 1.
One of the few salons that offered benefits. Offered incentives as well for productivity. Worked here until my second child was born, then took a job closer to home
Productive and fun workplace
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, március 28.
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
good place to work
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018, március 16.
I worked as a hairstylist in the salon for almost 2 years. then I came back after being let go as seasonal help during holidays for 2 years. It was a good place to work.
free lunches
good work environment
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, március 13.
Provide your own tools. minimum wage or commission. biweekly pay.
six months after start date to start making commission or you will get written up and fired after 3 write ups. you must promote yourself.
Pro érvek
good work environment and education and discount
Kontra érvek
low pay. not a lot of clients unless your established
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
jcp salon
Hair Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, március 5.
I have been with the company for 5 years. I work with a great group of girls. the rest of the store is tolerable. the management is terrible. the best part of the store is the salon and they get no love!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good salon to grow your business
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, MI2018, február 27.
This salon is a good starter salon for a new stylist trying to build their clientele. JCP is a company that is closing stores however and the salon doesn't seem to be as high of importance as the retail side.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Very Stressful
hair stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, NC2018, február 15.
I've only been there a few months and i've had multiple store managers. Every day a policy is changed. And its annoying. I hate working there. There are no advancements in the salon
Typical Hair Stylist
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, február 9.
The hair salon was well paced, great management and co-workers. Never a dull moment, every day was a great day while working here. I left with some great friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with all the store associates and customers
Associate Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2018, február 7.
I enjoyed working with everyone and I really enjoyed putting outfits together for the customers. The thing I didn't like is sometimes the customers were in a bad mood and took it out on you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van