JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Hair Stylist

260 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 377 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had a laid back environment.
Hairstylist/Colorist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, október 15.
A typical day at JCPenny was for the most part slow. I felt that in order for me to financially make ends meet I had to leave. The incoming business was not very good. They over staffed the floor, which for a stylist it is hard to build a clientele when there isnt enough incoming business to support the staff.
Pro érvek
job advancement, benefits, security.
Kontra érvek
not enough incoming business to support the stylist.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
slow pased
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2018, október 9.
slow passed, lack of management and no advancement outside of salon. Good product and skills training programs though great to learn new techniques and products
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive company, i relocated to NY, otherwise i would of stayed there to work.
Master Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, október 1.
I worked at the jcpenney in Aventura florida as a hairstylist. I loved my job. I relocated to ny.

I am a people person, I love interacting with people. I have been a hairstylist for 25 years and this has been one of my best jobs.
benefits and discounts
pay should increase
Munkahelyi kultúra
A competitive job filled with great and hardworking co workers.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I would recommend somebody with no experience come to JCPenny . JCP gives the basic knowledge and tools you need to succeed in life . They work great with your schooling schedule and also give paid training .
Great hours
Kontra érvek
Must be full time to get benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good palce to work
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, július 28.
I would no go back to this employer, due to the work load and the schedule you do not make a lot of money and the benefits are note worth it unless you have been there 10 or more years.
very productive salon
Hair Stylist and Colorist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2018, július 25.
I loved working at Jcpenney in Redlands. My manager was the best manager I have ever encountered. Everything I know about good customer service, I learned there. We all worked as a team. Like any job, not everything was perfect, but we worked very hard for our customers to have a great experience at the salon. What I loved about my job was, making my client feel beautiful with my love and skill of hair.
great associates
not enough clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is an excellent company has provided great status and stability.
Cosmetology-Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 20.
I have been with this company for several years. It has excellent customer service and provide benefits to suit employees needs. This is a company who has many growth through out the company. This company is establish through out the US and employ many employees with benefits. I appreciate this company because of the growth. Employee and employment enhancement through a variety of educational programs. Customer service is a major priority. Customer Service is number on the chart. This company believe in giving their customer quality service from day to day. I feel very privileged to work for this company. My experience has grown in cosmetology service. I am ready to teach others to become excellent students in the beauty world and becoming excellent customer service enhancing and motivating others. This company has been one of my biggest motivator in the work field, this company is recommendable.
Excellent customer service.
Kontra érvek
lLimited to certain jobs skills
productivity
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 16.
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Good coworkers
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 10.
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, június 16.
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great environment
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, május 15.
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
Pro érvek
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Steubenville, OH2018, május 15.
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 12.
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2018, május 8.
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
Pro érvek
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2018, április 16.
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, április 16.
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  shaping, CN2018, április 13.
it was a good job, gave me a lot of experience in the work field. It was the first serious job i've ever had and i would'nt change the experience for anything.
Hair Life
Designer Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, április 6.
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Wonderful hair salon!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peru, IL2018, április 1.
One of the few salons that offered benefits. Offered incentives as well for productivity. Worked here until my second child was born, then took a job closer to home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, március 28.
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van