JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Hair Stylist

317 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Salon
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2020, január 14.
The salon employees work together to encourage each other as workers and as individuals. There’s always opportunities for continued education in our field
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do at work
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2020, január 7.
I get to meet new people on a daily basis, and help them with their needs. Mainly I am working in the beauty industry where this is never a dull moment. Hair and beauty is my direct interest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best are my clients that I’ve been able to build..to be in such a positive environment
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2020, január 6.
Jcp is one of the best companies I’ve worked for as a master stylist..I have two jobs because I’m single and love people..As a company we are family..The company has great benefits overall..Management and the stylist time helps one another to grow and achieve..
Terrible management
HAIR STYLIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, január 2.
The store manager is a tyrant and customers and staff find her to be very rude and short tempered. She is not friendly at all and often times come off as mean, impatient and too busy to help customers. I see why the store is empty all of the time!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is struggling as whole it seems
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2019, december 30.
This is a stressful place to work. Every thing, was up in the air. When I say this I mean, there is always a new manager who didn't have a clue, leaving most employees feeling lost and insecure as far as pay, and benefits. Paperwork was always messed up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned more customer service skills from employees at the salon. There was a very good vibe at the salon.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 26.
There were a lot of stylist, so I didn’t get as much clients as they did. There was only one manager meaning if we needed to talk to her we had to set up an appointment to do so.
Jc Penny
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH 432402019, december 26.
I worked in the salon and loved the environment and my co-workers but could not get along with management. Jc Penny felt it was best to hire someone with more manager experience than they had in the hair industry and any salon who thinks that way will loose both clients and stylists
JCPenney Salon
Hairdresser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, december 17.
I have worked for JCP twice at the same location. Rumors of store closings makes for low morale. The stylists are fun. A nice work family. Open 13 years, was better earlier. 23 stylists, too many. Clicky. Stylists with some unethical behavior ie. taking as many walk ins as possible. Seems like a hair mill. Monthly coupons freebies
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned things there but that was because I made sure of it
Licensed Master Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, december 13.
It was a little slower than what I was use to and it wasn't worth traveling so far and not have sufficient clients.I did enjoy watching what other stylist created.
Pro érvek
Watching other stylist at work creating and changing people's lives.
Kontra érvek
Not enough business
Great Company to work for
Hair Stylist (Cosmetologist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 7.
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs work on supplies, front desk, and overall structure
HAIRSTYLIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, november 30.
The salon department is a joke Corporate Has no idea how to run a salon, which leads to the salon being neglected hardly any backbar or color and huge turnover
Great place to work!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2019, november 22.
I started working In the stockroom at Jcp in high school. I then moved out to the floor for a couple years while attending Cosmetology School. I now have been working in the salon for 10 years! I love this company and couldn’t imagine working somewhere else!
1,0
Awful
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, november 12.
I hated working here! The management was horrible and we had no idea what to do. We didn't have a manager in the salon for six months and no one knew what to do in her absence.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend working here ever
Hair Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, november 3.
I have been with the salon for a few years now. I am still at the same position/pay rate I was when I first started; minimum wage. The manager keeps hiring new stylists (there are over 20 of us now) when the stylists that have been there for years haven't got the clientele to make the productivity standards the company sets. The managers on the floor think we're there for them to use out on the sales floor as they see fit, even if that means stylists lose out on walk-ins, and the salon manager is fine with it. The manager also has clear favorites, some stylists can disappear for hours at a time, leave the premises while on the clock, and take hour or longer lunches, while others can't take their 15 minute break without her looking all over for them. Rules change every day, the HR department and the GM act like they're on our side, then either use what we told them against us, or does nothing about things being reported. They're is always drama in this place, and minimum wage doesn't even begin to be a compensation for dealing with everything going on here. And they just took away what little motivation there was by taking away our commission in California, even for selling products with services, which really helped since reaching commission for services was always near impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, disadvantaged licensed cosmetologist only paid minimum wage for hourly schedules in salon.
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, ca., visalia mall2019, október 31.
Jc penneys was my first job as a licensed Cosmetologist. It was a wonderful environment to work. Experienced cosmetologists working along side me as i continued to learn more each day while being employed through jc penneys. Had i been paid more than minimum wage for the hard work and great results per client, id still be working their. I deserved a better pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
For hairstylists
Designer Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, október 29.
For a stylist just starting out the salon is mostly slow after holidays and going back to school season. Had a hard time building a cliente. You get a discount in the salon and throughout the store.
I love JCP!
Designer Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2019, október 22.
Not only is everyone so helpful, it’s very diverse. Young people, older people. And even though I work in the salon I have friends who work in the department!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2019, október 14.
Jcpenney was a good place to work. The salon manager was not a great boss but the main store manager was. If it had not closed down I'm sure I would still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome staff; great environment; low pay
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, szeptember 30.
JC Penney is an awesome company to work for. All of the Associates and Management are friendly and helpful. However, due to the decline in recent years of people visiting the store and the mall that houses JC Penney, as well as the lack of promotion of the salon, there is little to no way for a new stylist to exceed the hourly rate and be promoted to a position that will offer more money. The only stylists that make decent pay are the ones who have been with the salon for 10-20 years and even they have seen a huge decline in visitors to the salon.The pay is not ideal for a living wage or for someone who has a family to support and bills to pay. That is the only draw back to working for the company. If they were a busier store and salon and paid more, I would absolutely stay. But being able to provide for my family takes priority over all else.
Pro érvek
Great work environment; Great Management
Kontra érvek
Salon is very slow and not promoted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice Job
Cashier/ Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 29.
JCPenny is a nice job for beginning stylist it can give you the practice on the retail side as well with saling product, booking appointments, and customer service. They have training class as well so you dony have to go outside for your courses that are required by the state.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van