Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: General Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, depending on DM. GM make their own schedule, more or less. Long term outlook of the company is concern. Typical retail pressure on credit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can get to the right store, you become a family. You see these people more than your own. It can be a very fun place to work with the right people.
Discount
Work.life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney, each day brought a new experience. The associates were the best part of the job, I loved working with customers that is what it is all about. CUSTOMERS
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the company 16 years. In the beginning it was great! Over the years and the continual changes of CEOs it got worse and worse. I would no longer recommend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and culture Love co workers Great peer to peer help for new GMs Lots of tenure but also very open to new ideas within the store for new GM’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time with JCP. Biggest concern was the climate of brick and mortar retail during the COVID 19 pandemic. Really great upper leadership I enjoyed my team very much
Diversity, inclusion, teamwork
Work life balance, covid
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position gave me anxiety. Had a 48000 square foot store and only three people on the sales floor at a time. The shrink results were terrible to say the least.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney has a family culture. I have worked in numerous locations over the years and at every location I have felt empowered to do what needed to be done to take care of my customers and my associates. The friendships and the partnerships have been amazing. Even across locations—as general managers we have our competitive spirit but at the end of the day we would go help out a store in need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has great brand recognition and has been part of the fabric of America for over 100 years. There brand loyalty is something that you don't find just about anywhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of all retail companies. JCP has been one of the best. They’re diligently working to appeal to different age groups of customers, while at the same time focusing on associate’s Develpment and retention.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day differs from one day to the next. You learn business, customer service and most importantly employee engagement. Hardest part of the job is to stay focused on the important things and eliminate anything that could be a distraction. Enjoy the teams I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone there is great to work for. there are expectations but the management is always fair and easy to talk too. They are flexible with schedules .
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is enough gray area where you can be a creative leader in your problem solving efforts. I particularly enjoy the ability to develop my team. It is unfortunate that the sins of past leaders are haunting the company, because the company really has great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager is very supportive and wants to see you succeed. Associates work as a team and are willing to assist whenever and wherever needed. Enjoyable place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day is different everyday. A big part of the job is adapting to situations that unfold before you and continue to work through your priorities,
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a sick toxic company to work for. You are a slave and given the worst treatment from the top down. Gone are the days of respect and a culture of caring at a company. They trash their teams that are the core of the business and cheat the customers in every scheming way possible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly cutting payroll and not enough hours to get tasks done. Store is always a disaster. Very upset customers as the check out stations never have enough staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to grow and develop as a leader. General Managers have the ability to make decisions and do what’s right for the business. Huge questions remain about the future financial state of the company....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned the company is so results starved, it didn’t matter how you got them A typical day was spent redoing my plan Bc the DM had 0 and changed your day on any given minute Field leadership (DM, RM) could careless about the people The culture was always stressed Bc there were not enough people for the sqft, hardest part of job was trying to figure out all of the old outdated procedures most enjoyable part of job was part time associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a SM you have no clear direction. Company has no vision and sense of direction and cause chaos within the stores. Stores are managed by seasoned associates who have zero ability to do their job and want to change. There is absolutely no diversity within the company and if you are non white you will be judged everyday.Over all it’s probably the worst place you can ever work. Oh yea and be prepare to work in the excess of 80+ hours.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP didn't care about you as a leader it was all about sales sales which i completely understated. But when you work for someone that is dis honest and only cares about self it makes it hard. I cant to work and get the job done not kiss someone butt to get ahead.