JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
It was fun
Frontline Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, UT2020, január 3.
It was fun and I liked working there. I like organizing and talking with customers. It did get slow at times and that was the worst. Also one manager who worked there was a very over the shoulder person and it made me uncomfortable and not perform at my best. I did better when she was gone. I did love the job in general though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
they offer good employee benefits
Cashier, front line (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union Gap, WA2019, december 13.
JCP offers good benefits, they are flexible and easy to communicate with their employees. They are able to cross train you in multiple areas of their store to provide you more knowledge to complete tasks.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at J.C. Penney's. It was great until rumorsd strated around about closing strores because of sales.
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, Texas.2017, november 14.
I enjoyed working at J.C. Penney's. I worked there a couple of years. and then they began decreasing hours. They had decent benfits and clean stores and bathrooms.
Pro érvek
The discounts and the benefits
The decreasing of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont let people ruin my day.
Front end wrap (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2014, augusztus 18.
Here at Jcpenny we have a lot of customers coming in and out. Trying to do returns and exchanges. All we can do is our job and help them to the fullest. When customers have an attitude I do not get one back I try to help the best way I can if I can fix I know management can .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in and good hours
Front of house clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, NM2014, március 3.
I loved working at jcpenney's it was a fun place to work and it was reasonable hours. I also loved the managers and all the people i worked with there.
Pro érvek
you were able to get a 25% discount on store items.
Kontra érvek
lack of full trust for their employees.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly place to work
Front End Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2013, szeptember 3.
All smiles. all co-workers are welcoming. Typical day of work, I would work the register, at the end of the day pick up the store. I learned how to properly deal with ornery customers. My co-workers were amazing. I honestly felt like I had a family there. Everyone is so inviting and we all helped each other. The hardest part of the job was trying to get people to sign up for a credit card. The most enjoyable part would have been my customers and co-workers. I loved the positive interaction.
Pro érvek
Great discounts. Positive environment. Great management.
Credit card sales.
3,0
Great Ideas not great planning
Front End Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2013, augusztus 29.
Coming into JCP with the changes I felt they were ahead of the curve and were really gonna change retail clothing. They spoke about customer service and advancements soon I found out not much was true. Our yearly raise consisted of eight cents for supervisors. Though being "manager on duty" as well as training within my first month I saw no chance for advancement. I enjoyed the experience and being able to supervise and learning how important communication from supervisors to associates is and look forward to using it more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, great work environment
Front End Cashier/Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu city, az2013, január 10.
I loved working here but the hours and pay were hard to work with
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad place to work.
Front End Check Out/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2012, augusztus 20.
It's all about customer service. A true atmosphere of treat others as you'd like to be treated 100 % of the time. For the most part, I enjoyed the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Front End Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL2012, június 26.
I really love working for company but not alot of hours since store has gone through change.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van