Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Front Desk Agent12 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
lerning experience
Was a great place to get allocated withal aspects of the salon industry, from front desk, retail sales and client services. Also, learning how to work with team members with different personalities..
a great learning experience
some of the co workers
poor management
No matter how hard-working the employees are, but the management is poorly challenged; is no fun. Managers should stop micromanaging and let the associates make their own decisions. That's the only way for them to be challenged and to grow Be there when they need you!
Fast paced environment
relaxed atmosphere, great coworkers, get to meet new people everyday, fun, lots of customer service, organizing, making appointments for the stylists and taking care of the front desk.
fun workplace
This was my first job as a cosmetologist and it was great! The staff was amazing the training was also great and was made easy to understand.
discount at store
no cons
Relaxed work environment
A typical day consisted of hair product recommendation, booking of appointments by telephone/walk-in, and confirmation of appointments by telephone. What I learned was what products work best of what hair type and also what developers/colors to use achieve a desired result (color). Management did need to learn how to speak to their employees. She tended to scold or yell at her employees in front of customers. My co-workers were friendly with a select few who did have a catty attitude, but that is found at every job. There wasnt really anything hard about the job other than dealing with the managers attitude. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and seeing the satisfied looks on their faces after they got their hair done.
Pro érvek
interaction with customers, daytime hours, relaxed work environment
managements attitude
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment, excellent training courses
Coordinated salon procedures daily. Typical day at work consisted of manning the front desk along with hair styling duties. Multi phone lines, client record upkeep, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly enviorment and the best coworkers there
I use to work front desk so I greet all the clients that go into the salon. Most clients are regulars and I would establish a friendly relationship with them.
I learned so much from working there. my typing isn't great but approved so much from working there.

I kept a professional relationship with management but also had a personal relationship with my pass manager. She was like a second mother to me.

My coworkers were the best. Its like working with your family. I became very close to my coworkers and I still keep in touch with them.

The hardest part of the job were the deaths of clients or coworker. I went from seeing them once or twice a week to not seeing them at all.

The most enjoyable part was the people there, coworkers and clients. They would make my day.
Pro érvek
close to wear i live. the people there. once month they gave us free food
Kontra érvek
the salon is located by the restrooms so the smell and line for the restroom
front desk receptionist
work at this company to answer the phone ans schedule appointments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging work environment
Typical day at work for me included multi-tasking phone calls, customers, and coworkers. I had to schedule appointments, assist customers with both salon service and salon product purchases. I had to file any and all paperwork pertaining to the customer. I also had to maintain cleanliness and order of the product shelves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging and fun place to work
The salon at J.C. Penney's was a very enjoyable place to work and meet new people. I learned many skills important to office and receptionist work, including answering phones, assisting clients, scheduling appointments, and putting data into various computer systems. I also learned valuable people skills that will help me in any position. My coworkers at J.C. Penney were fun to work with, yet they also helped me to learn and grow in the receptionist position. The manager of the salon is an excellent leader and amazing task manager. She handles business efficiently and promptly and is capable of working effectively with the many people that work in and visit the salon. The most enjoyable part of working at the salon was working with the customers and stylists. Every day provided new opportunities to learn new skills and greet new and returning customers.
JC Penny
I currently work in the shoe department of JC penny. I enjoy helping customers with there request. My co-workers are fun to work with and help make days go by faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny works well with balancing your schedule
I stephens, have work with jcpenny for four years,as a parttimer, currently working , when it comes around to this time of year jcpenny get low on hours, theres no hours to be given, so im looking for a second job. i love to work with jcpenny because we work togather as a team!! i worked thurout the intirer store started off in jcpenny hair salon as a front desk receptionist now workin in customer service.
Pro érvek
when working overtime manger, treat everyone to free lunch
when working six hours, or less we are able to take 15 mins breaks
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés