Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Floor Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Floor Supervisor20 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is OK. Policies are strict depending on your supervisor. The Milwaukee plant is closing permanently nut they have set in place a lot of things to accommodate us who will be affected by the closure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing bad to say about JCPenny's. That was a wonderful place to work. I would have a blast EVERY DAY that I worked. It's a fun environment to work in. I only wish they paid a little bit more. I switched to the jewelry department and made a TON of extra money. If you work at JCPenny's? Go cross train in jewelry...YOU'LL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!! If you're good in sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at jc penny’s was not the best. They would cut labor and expect to rely on the managers assistants and floor managers to do everything. They pressure you to push their credit card. They had questionable practices when it came to asking people to sign up for the credit card.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Low pay, questionable practices, pushes their credit card
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The establishment is geared toward adults under twenty-one years of age. It is fitting for a summer job but not for professionals seeking advancement into management.
Close to suburbs
Poor leadership
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful. You would have to talk people into getting JCPenny's credit cards. Upper management expected a lot for the amount you were paid. Never work there again.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor managementI was let go over a medical reason then head to seek legal action for wages.It was that corporate customer cost center everybody was all over the place and didn’t really know what they were talking about
There was OK hours, Cool supervisors nice employees
Kontra érvek
Management was horrible human resources waa horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great Place. I miss it wicked Great place for advancement and opportunity to go a lot further in your Career. I would of stayed at this company till i retired had this store not closed in my area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for jcp simply because you gain experience by working with different network sites. Not to mention you have opportunity to change departments after your 90 days to gain more experience. Giving the opportunity to become an leader over multiple people is a challenge but it's exciting.
Pro érvek
free coffee, support from bosses
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day a jcp was take a call answer the customers questions or complaint. Try and come up with a one contact resolution if you can if not try and help the customer or get them to the correct department
lack of communications
favoritetism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working here. Got to learn all the different departments, and was giving good hours. They had excellent training programs and willing to help you. (Got laid off when jcp changed CEO's )
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work the and the company value it;s employees if they were giving full time hours it would have been great it is a great company hands down love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Outlet store is now close permanently. I had fun working here. The employees were great to work with. They had different things for the employees to get involved in such as contest , fun raising events and department competitions. I even won some Ohio theater tickets to a go show.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at the call center you are receiving incoming calls from customer in regards to all different reason. Customers call in to place the order, check order status and assisting with any issue that they have with the website. I am floor supervisor so I deal more with the escalated call when customer are not happy with the their service, order and other concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at the store in Montebello, I came across a manager who really saw potential in me and helped me grow during my time there. He really trained well
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers are horrible, pay is fairly lousy, you have to take abuse from customers with a smile no matter how bad they get.... It's retail. What did you expect? The year the CFO sent us all a postcard of himself in Bora Bora thanking us for working on Thanksgiving Day was the year I decided to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP ALWAYS HAVE THINGS GOING ON TO KEEP YOU WANTING TO COME TO WORK EVERYDAY. I HAVE LEARNED THAT EVERYCUSTOMER IS TO BE HANDLED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON THEIR NEEDS. I LOVE JCP BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS JOB ADVACEMENT. I GOT PROT=MOTED I MY FIRST 60 DAYS OF WORKING THERE. THE COACHES ARE GREAT AND THE TRAINING CLASSES TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my day started at 6am-2:30pm which was great for a single mom.
fun people cohesive
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the past I was happy to tell people I was a member of the management staff at JCP. However now it is an embarrassment. This company has little respect for the floor workers and should listen to them. They are the backbone of our customer service standards. We as managers/supervisors were asked to lead the team with very unrealistic goals. Not sad to have been downsized from this company, and I don't miss the disorganization at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going into working knowing you had a great staff and plenty of things to keep you active and busy.

How to Supervise, Manager, Relocate and Decorate work areas.

Great Working Staff

Holidays, (constant overflow of stolen merchandise)

Working with a great Staff and Great Customers (plus the employee discount)
Free Lunches on Holidays, Discounts, and free House hold gifts
Breaks and Few Work Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Broke store record for credit card sales. I've gotten the chance to really develop in the department stores by working multiple positions. I worked the registers and sold many articles of clothing. I learned organizational skills while working there. I also learned how to lead people by doing what is right.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése