JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Specialist

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 975 értékelés megtekintése
Boring
Bra Fit Specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, január 3.
JC Penney was pretty slow all when I worked there. I always thought they were going to end up going out of business. The only time it was busy was on Black Friday.
Kontra érvek
If you don't get people to sign up for credit cards they will cut your hours.
Great Place to work
Bra Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2017, április 5.
co workers friendly, management friendly, hours were flexible, pay could have been higher. Disliked the long late hours over Christmas and new years..
Pro érvek
co workers, management, hours, location
pay, retail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very motivating staff.
SALES ASSOCIATE/BRA FIT SPECIALIST JC PENNEY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2015, április 7.
Managers are very motivating and show appreciation for their associates. They are always pushing us to do our best in customer service and making the store look perfect.
Pro érvek
Lunches provided during big sales and holidays.
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere with great people, management & staff
Shoe Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2015, február 9.
Being part of JCPenney was more than a job; it was an experience and an education. There were multiple factors that led to this being the truth; a clean and well organized layout & stockroom, customers that enjoyed shopping at our store, the people that connected the customers with our vision, and the great management team that led us. The store manager at the time was by far my favorite employer to work for; he was serious & goal oriented, but smiled and had a good time, and this passion ran deep through every layer of hierarchy.
Flexible scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful people to work with
Shoe Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2014, január 19.
Wonderful atmosphere to work in accept for lack of communication between the managers. I loved working with all of the people that were my co-workers that I am still friends with some of them. The hardest part of the job was having customers with attitude problems cause they had a bad day.
Pro érvek
Good discount that worked on clearance, sales, and regular priced items
Kontra érvek
never scheduled enough help when needed
productive, competitive
Certified Shoe Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2014, január 7.
i was only here for a short time but i gained a good experience from it. i learned that some people are very competitive and like to do things on their own. everyone was friendly but when it came to business was very competitive due to getting paid on commissions.
Pro érvek
hour lunch break, commission pay
no healthcare
Love working at JC Penneys
Bra Fit Specialist, Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino, California2013, augusztus 10.
Shifts vary open/close/mid shift

Assist Customers in person and on the telephone. Learn Great Customer Service Skills and Friendliness. Great Management & Co worker Team work. Hardest part of job - making things perfect. Assisting Customers is the most enjoyable part of the job .
Great Management & Co Workers
Love working at JC Penneys
Was an amazing job in 2006 and steadily declined
Certified Shoe Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deptford, NJ2013, január 22.
I'll be honest and say that when I started at JCPenney, I adored it. I helped people find affordable clothes and I took well to the stock and nearly every co-worker became someone I still talk to today. This went along until I moved down to shoes, where it was definitely different but and in some ways better as management was less involved and a lot more freedom was given.

Then the store started to tank. Around 2010 it seems the whole advertising department just went coupon happy. Eventually customers stopped shopping unless there was a coupon out. Then they stopped unless it was a really good coupon. This of course led to cutbacks and a change in pricing, - which as we all know was tremendously successful - and brings me to my final point.

By the time I left, almost half our department was fired or cut back so far it was worthless to work there. We went from four full timers in shoes alone to one and even they struggled some weeks to make 35 hours. Our best managers were fired and random employees promoted for considerably less pay and considerably more responsibility.

The hardest part by far was the ridiculous standards they expected in credit card apps. Two apps a week is crazy when you have entire days that don't reach 1k in sales in your department. Between that and dealing with managers who just want you to shove everything down everyone's throats, it was near intolerable. My co-workers could be difficult but for the most part were good people.

The most enjoyable part is definitely getting a really good customer who appreciates your help. As long as you remember it's
  több... about helping the customer and not about the size of the sale you'll leave every day with at least one good story.

All in all it's better than working a bottom job but it's hard to suggest it to people since I had such a great time in the first few years.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
decent co-workers, free food on certain holidays and a fair wage
Kontra érvek
management, rude customers, icaps, super slow weekdays, and almost no attention to organization.
Active
Shoe-fit specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2012, december 7.
I learned and grew a lot in the customer service field in this position. Definitely glad to learn this skill of a trade.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Certified Shoe-Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2012, július 15.
The clothing material isn't the way it use to be. The scheduling of hours is very unstable.
Pro érvek
i met great people & learned to do my job well.
Kontra érvek
four weeks, i'd work two days & two weeks later, i'd work 3days.
Fun, and wonderful company
Certified Bra Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick Wa2012, július 14.
I loved all that I did at JCP. I know that store so well, and I loved every minute of my time there.
Fun job! Very laid back!
Shoe Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2012, május 19.
Overall a great company to work for. An excellent example of how to treat the customer!
laid back, low stress.
Kontra érvek
commission departments are not eligible for raises, very poor income.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van