JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fine Jewelry Sales Associate

217 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had an amazing experience learning about jewelry
Part time Fine Jewelry sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2020, január 13.
At first it was alittle hard to grasp everything, while learning how to use the register and keeping up with new products (Fine Jewelry) but I DID get the hang of it and I loved it especially around the holidays most of my co-workers were sweet to me but there were a few in particular who were very rude!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fun job. Great group of people to work with
FINE JEWELRY SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2020, január 2.
I enjoy working here. Fantastic group of people. Excellent associate discount. Flexible hours. Love commission sales. I feel the base rate should be higher since this is the most secured department within the store.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Pay low for the most secured and profitable department in the store
Wouldn’t Recommend!!
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2019, december 18.
I was extremely bored every single day I was there. The pay SUCKS. They didn’t give me the hours the guaranteed me. A lot of standing around. BORING BORING BORING. This job is for old people who have nothing better to do. I don’t understand how they’re still in business.
Enjoyed working in sales
Fine Jewelry Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2019, december 3.
It was a nice work place for me to explore and create a comfortable sales character and build professionalism. Great for youth and students, or flexible professionals.
It’s an okay job
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, november 28.
I really believe it depends on management! Management can make your job amazing or a mess.. Jcp was great just a lot of confusion at times but as long as you work and do your work you’ll be fine!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Worst place to work at
Fine Jewelry supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, november 20.
Too much favoritism from the manager down a toxic environment it's a hostile environment to work at a lot of foul language from the supervisors not a good place to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought they were awesome
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Store 14752019, november 12.
I was treated very well, my store is beautiful and great. I'm so happy I got fine Jewelry Dept. The staff is great wonderful leadership I'm very happy to be a part of the team especially for the holidays.
Great place to work at
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, november 12.
It’s been such a good experience working for JCPenney. I can say management has improved in the past few years and I also like to work and see people from different backgrounds.
Flexible job to work at
Fine Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2019, november 5.
Enjoyed working at the company. Generous pay, enjoyable coworkers. Flexible schedule to meet my personal needs outside of work. Good discount. Vision and dental benefits for part time employees. No medical benefits for part time though, only full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay if you like working in sales
Fine Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, november 2.
I worked in the Fine Jewelry Department. You work on commission, so the more you sale, the more your pay will be. You get paid time and half for working holidays, and I know some people who started working at the same time I did and they bumped up to manager within a few months. Downside is that you work just about every holiday, so you get no time for family, and the customer's at this particular location were pretty rude. There was also a high turn over rate. There were about six people who quiet within the year I was there, and three of them were managers. If a company has that many quieting, then you know they need to improve on job conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, worked with school schedule, but was glad to leave After 3 years
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2019, október 20.
I worked as much as possible for a part-time. See pros and cons of an idea of what it’s like to work there. My biggest advice is to avoid drama wherever you work. With so many young workers in one area and management being immature enough to humor those situation, it’s best to not get involved with anyone to that level and risk your job. I saw this happen a lot. However, I still made great friends that I see to this day.
Pro érvek
Flexible, First job type position, doesn’t treat their older employers fairly and pushes them to retire or quit
Kontra érvek
Pay is unfair, favoritism, not enough staff support on busy days, Usual trickle down management stress, some work drama circulation, typical clockin/out attitude, had to sell credit cards
Wonderful staff
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerly, RI2019, október 7.
As I am very competitive having sales goals daily was exciting. Department Managers were always positive and encouraging. A very positive enviroment. Team work all throughout the store.
Really no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, enjoyed my time here
FINE JEWELRY EXPERT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2019, október 7.
I enjoyed my time with JCP. They accommodated my school schedule very well, sometimes even on short notice. However, how they treat their managers is questionable, often requiring them to transfer stores on short notice.
Associates
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, október 1.
Very flexible with my availability and always works to accommodate emergency situations with family or Illness. I love this company and the people whom I’ve grown with. Pay could be better. But overall this company has my heart.
Flexible
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part-time work.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, szeptember 15.
J C Penney has been a great company to work for during the last 10 years. They respect my time availability and allow me the opportunity to grow and advance in the company if desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional franchise with a strong history of satisfaction
Certified Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, szeptember 7.
The department I worked in blended together well. Staff was professional and prompt. Promotions and changes were in movement which kept the department exciting.
Breakroom with popcorn machine
retail during the holidays
Pleasant retail work environment
Team Member/Fine Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilson, NC2019, szeptember 6.
Good place to work. Fair wages based on experience and managers that were kind and helpful throughout the work day. No fear in asking questions, even multiple times to be sure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to work with a great team and they make sure that you get special trainning to do your job even better,you will have to work some nights and c
Commission sales fine jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collin creek mall, plano tx750752019, szeptember 5.
Penneys was a great place to work.the hours were good and the benifits were great. They had on going training in our field.they had store meetings every day before the store opened and they went over what was going on for the day and what was on sale. They were very big on helpping the customer and each of us had the athority to make that customethappy.
Pro érvek
Good place to work and great benifits
Kontra érvek
You will have to some nights and help clean the store and set ads for the next day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best workplace experience, but not bad.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2019, augusztus 21.
I was hired on the spot while working in Fine Jewelry at Herberger's of Edina during the last days of the closing liquidation. I felt I was hired to update with my suggestions for Fine Jewelry procedures at JC Penney Eden Prairie...I did that...however management, sales associates, and assistant manager of Fine Jewelry, took credit for my suggestions and knowledge. Human Resources Dept was very helpful and supportive, however. Sales associates were very competitive and at times ruthless...but I did what I could to help, and then decided to move on.
Management is nice
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, július 30.
My manager is flexible with scheduling
I have established a great K I P group of people
Although I have learned alot I look forward to excelling in the different areas and bays
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van