Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fine Jewelry Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate228 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
228 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great way to be introduced into retail and cash handling
A typical day at work was to open the counters and make sure all the diamonds were counted. As well as help checkout costumers. Balance out tills at the end of each day.
Great company
J.C. Penney is a great company to work for excellent benefits and employee discounts. Management is supportive and helpful. J.C. Penney is a people company they take care of their customers and their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite favor is given, Mangment very unprofessional and not there when you need them
Completely different atmosphere when you start working very much as I say favoritism and unprofessional on top of that communication is never there you’re findings even changes with other colleagues or whenever you go for your shift, LOD never comes to floor even customer issue is heating up and you explained that they come to resolve the issue or they want Mangment to talk to them
Overall unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers but lack managing skills
Great place to meet new people. Mainly high school people and older retired people working part time. Managers lack care for personal lifes of employees. Great discount. Good raises for those who work hard. Overall a good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at the Jcpenney in Hanes mall is unfair, unsupportive and unprofessional.
This is not where you want to work if you are looking for a career. You will have no chance in advancing. They do not give raises and are discouraging on a daily basis with non stop gossip about each other . There is so much drama and the hr manager is the number one person spreading the gossip. The environment is unprofessional and consumed with tension.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Employee Discounts/Great Opportunity Part time
A very good opportunity for part time work. Good for high school students and people seeking an extra income. Employee discounts are 25%. Eligible for services also.
No Loyalty
Good :
Good job if you don't really like to work a lot of hours

They feed you on holidays.

Good employee discount

Bad:

Constantly having your job threaten,

under paid,

overworked,

lack of respect,

no loyalty to long time hard working employee

No holiday pay after mid- night when working the overnight on Thanksgiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work
Great place to work for students as they will work with schedules.

The company requires associates to push customer into applying for credit.

The Carson City store is very philanthropic.
great place
Awesome workplace, I had a great manager. First retail place I loved working for. Customers were great and I loved helping them. The company gave us adequate breaks and incentives. Had parties as well. They treat their employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to share time with
Great place to work and grow as a professional. The management team is supportive and encouraging, as well as the other team members. It is a work family environment we have fun while we work. We are busy in spurts, but there is always something to do!
Golden Rule

Employees safety.

Training and development.

Motivation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had an amazing experience learning about jewelry
At first it was alittle hard to grasp everything, while learning how to use the register and keeping up with new products (Fine Jewelry) but I DID get the hang of it and I loved it especially around the holidays most of my co-workers were sweet to me but there were a few in particular who were very rude!
Learned how to sell
Learned how to sell and approach customers, this was my first job and I liked it. I learned great skills, I enjoy going to work, I’m just looking for another skill
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fun job. Great group of people to work with
I enjoy working here. Fantastic group of people. Excellent associate discount. Flexible hours. Love commission sales. I feel the base rate should be higher since this is the most secured department within the store.
Pro érvek
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Pay low for the most secured and profitable department in the store
Wouldn’t Recommend!!
I was extremely bored every single day I was there. The pay SUCKS. They didn’t give me the hours the guaranteed me. A lot of standing around. BORING BORING BORING. This job is for old people who have nothing better to do. I don’t understand how they’re still in business.
Enjoyed working in sales
It was a nice work place for me to explore and create a comfortable sales character and build professionalism. Great for youth and students, or flexible professionals.
It’s an okay job
I really believe it depends on management! Management can make your job amazing or a mess.. Jcp was great just a lot of confusion at times but as long as you work and do your work you’ll be fine!
1,0
Worst place to work at
Too much favoritism from the manager down a toxic environment it's a hostile environment to work at a lot of foul language from the supervisors not a good place to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought they were awesome
I was treated very well, my store is beautiful and great. I'm so happy I got fine Jewelry Dept. The staff is great wonderful leadership I'm very happy to be a part of the team especially for the holidays.
Great place to work at
It’s been such a good experience working for JCPenney. I can say management has improved in the past few years and I also like to work and see people from different backgrounds.
Flexible job to work at
Enjoyed working at the company. Generous pay, enjoyable coworkers. Flexible schedule to meet my personal needs outside of work. Good discount. Vision and dental benefits for part time employees. No medical benefits for part time though, only full time.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés