Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fine Jewelry Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate236 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
236 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is a nice environment to work

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at JCPenney are poor

Overall

My experience working at JCPenney it was alright
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for this Company, it was exiting to see all of this jewels close shining off & on...
I love that most of the costumers, where pretty educated and polite, and had some fun with most of them, I just felt organization of this Company is not appropriate, meaning, supervisors where selling while it supposed to be our jobs!

But I guess that was about it, I was also expected to make more money here, but it wasn't that way, but I do appreciate the opportunity to work here :)
Pro érvek
Free lunches Mangers are Amazing!
Kontra érvek
Supervisors & lots of pressure to sell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family atmosphere, loved my coworkers. You are stretched thin with a lack of employees, and therefore can only attempt to provide the best customer service. I believe that if the store manager is willing to chip in, this could be a decent job. With lack of support, you are thrown to the wolves with minimal training and will have to figure out everything on your own.
Discount, coworkers.
Everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My store couldnt even keep a manager more then a year each one. They dont care about employees or customers feedback only about the dollar. But they wont give raises or hours and if they give raises they go away when minimum wage goes up. Waste of my time. Manager doesn't even know polices or procedures and i had to explain to management how to do basic things but they wouldn't promote because i didnt kiss butt.
Made a few friends
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work often is very boring. There will be hours with no customers. I simply want another job just to keep myself entertained.
All of your coworkers will complain about how much they hate the job all the time. Not too much positive.

I was given a raise, but then minimum wage went up a month later to meet my raise and I was then making minimum wage again with everyone else as if I had never even gotten a raise.

Can be good work if you have a very positive attitude and never get bored standing round!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with the staff and helping the customers with their purchases. I like to see a smile on someone's face when they are purchasing things that they like for their love ones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. I will be honest and say the pay is not that great, but its a job. In order for you to like this job you really have to be a people person, this job is all about customer service and not only making the customer happy...but willing to come back again
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was to open the counters and make sure all the diamonds were counted. As well as help checkout costumers. Balance out tills at the end of each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a great company to work for excellent benefits and employee discounts. Management is supportive and helpful. J.C. Penney is a people company they take care of their customers and their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completely different atmosphere when you start working very much as I say favoritism and unprofessional on top of that communication is never there you’re findings even changes with other colleagues or whenever you go for your shift, LOD never comes to floor even customer issue is heating up and you explained that they come to resolve the issue or they want Mangment to talk to them
Overall unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet new people. Mainly high school people and older retired people working part time. Managers lack care for personal lifes of employees. Great discount. Good raises for those who work hard. Overall a good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not where you want to work if you are looking for a career. You will have no chance in advancing. They do not give raises and are discouraging on a daily basis with non stop gossip about each other . There is so much drama and the hr manager is the number one person spreading the gossip. The environment is unprofessional and consumed with tension.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good opportunity for part time work. Good for high school students and people seeking an extra income. Employee discounts are 25%. Eligible for services also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good :
Good job if you don't really like to work a lot of hours

They feed you on holidays.

Good employee discount

Bad:

Constantly having your job threaten,

under paid,

overworked,

lack of respect,

no loyalty to long time hard working employee

No holiday pay after mid- night when working the overnight on Thanksgiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for students as they will work with schedules.

The company requires associates to push customer into applying for credit.

The Carson City store is very philanthropic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace, I had a great manager. First retail place I loved working for. Customers were great and I loved helping them. The company gave us adequate breaks and incentives. Had parties as well. They treat their employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and grow as a professional. The management team is supportive and encouraging, as well as the other team members. It is a work family environment we have fun while we work. We are busy in spurts, but there is always something to do!
Golden rule to everyone.

Employees safety.

Training and development.

Motivation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was alittle hard to grasp everything, while learning how to use the register and keeping up with new products (Fine Jewelry) but I DID get the hang of it and I loved it especially around the holidays most of my co-workers were sweet to me but there were a few in particular who were very rude!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to sell and approach customers, this was my first job and I liked it. I learned great skills, I enjoy going to work, I’m just looking for another skill
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here. Fantastic group of people. Excellent associate discount. Flexible hours. Love commission sales. I feel the base rate should be higher since this is the most secured department within the store.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Pay low for the most secured and profitable department in the store