Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was decent but the pay was trash
I enjoyed working there while in school. They worked around my school schedule but they like to put you in for a lot of hours if they feel you are a good worker which is a good and bad thing. However the pay was close to nothing for everything I was expected to do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good great managers cool job but low pay very far to commute it was a great team/staff but I was very slow paced.The ride was far to get there and I had to walk.
Stocker
Perfect high-school job, not a lot of hours to be able to live efficiently if you're planning on just have one job. Management was really fun to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a satisfying place to work
Satisfying place to work. They could offer more benefits for part timers. The workload could be less for the amount of people taking on the task. More help needed sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloading Boxes and sorting clothes and homestore
Also scanning RFID tags on shoes and denim with a scanner. The team comes in every morning and we cut plastic on pallets of boxes then we sort all of it onto z racks and metal cages. And I'm still currently working there but only 15 to 25 hours a week.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Productive and exciting workplace
Really enjoyed working for this company even though I was through a temporary service. This job taught me how to scan and count inventory. This was a great experience.
Worked independently
Short breaks
productive fun workplace
A typical work place was unloading the trucks and stocking the floors i learned how to multitask, the management was somewhat helpful when needed loved my co-workers the hardest part of my job was not having something in the store that a customer wanted and we didnt hacve the item that they wanted and the most imoortant part was seeing the customers happy
potlucks
the seasonal work
Productive ,fastpace,good enviroment
Overall a good place to work. Always provided different type of jobs. Unloading/loading trucks,loading furniture into custmer vehicles. Always something to do and fast paced. Also had the use of driving a forklift. Many different things to do making it a fun job.
Pro érvek
fast paced, steady work, usually busy
Kontra érvek
no room for advancement, pay was low
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés