JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Designer

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 609 értékelés megtekintése
Clique Culture
DESIGNER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 3.
You don't have to be talented to get ahead at JCP, you just have to be in the right clique. The treatment I received there was inhumane, I never worked in such a horrible environment. I would not recommend anyone to work at this evil place. Management is a joke.
2,0
Horrible place to work!
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2019, október 4.
The only good thing about working there is the 25% discount in the store. Management is so ignorant and unprofessional. Was talked down to and humiliated by the manager of the whole store and the salon manager never stepped in to defend me. You don't get paid enough for all the bs you have to do there. I had to compete with 32 other stylists to get any walk ins and because of that and people booking my clients with other stylists I did not have good numbers for productivity so they fired me after telling me what a horrible person I am and how I can't even take care of my kids because I can't make enough money. People there were just two faced and it was a horrible experience for me!
Employee discount
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
The place sucks
Designer/In-Home Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2019, augusztus 25.
The company is going down! The stock is trading at.50 cents per share. Is that a joke or what.. management is so subpar. My time at this job sucked the life out of me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Toxic.
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, július 9.
I worked in the corporate office in Plano, TX as a Designer. I was terminated for no reason (work at will, right?) I later discovered that all the lines I was working on were outsourced to the factory in India. They no longer needed me. Can't blame them but it was an overall negative experience. Almost everyone in management is a horrible person to work for. Backstabbing and throwing people under the bus left and right.
Pro érvek
Onsite amenities: gym, food court
Toxic environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Friendly, excepting environment,
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, április 17.
Some areas need improvement, But with room for improvement gives associates a chance to find a solution that will benefit the team. Leaves room for discussion to consider all sides of the table. Learning what works and what does not. Understanding Differences is what makes a lasting impression, and makes a healthy work environment go round.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Window Covering Department
Window Covering Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2019, január 24.
Most of the employees in the department work as part of the team assisting one another as needed. Most share commissions without complaint when both worked on an order.
Personnel are friendly
Kontra érvek
Schedule is not conducive to planning
Friendly enviornment
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, november 30.
Everyone there was very kind and helpful, they tried to bestow little tips and tricks to make the job go faster. The management was very helpful with flexible work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custom window design (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Crosse, WI2018, szeptember 25.
Great opportunity to grow with the company. Great benefits and growth . Flexible hours are part of the job performance. Great company to work for....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
JC Penney/InStyle Salon
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, július 24.
This was a great place to begin my cosmetology career. They were really supportive of me being right out of school. They paired me with a mentor and helped me with clientele building techniques. It was awesome. Cons to working at Penney's was stocking shelves and down time. I didn't go to cosmetology school to do retail sales work. I just wanted to do hair and lots of it! JC Penney get the butts in the seats!
20% discount on merchandise even already discounted and sales items
Kontra érvek
Down times and stocking shelves
4,0
Flexible and Understanding
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 17.
As long as you're applying yourself, the team is great! There's room for advancement. Our team got along pretty well and we enjoyed giving back to the community.
Pro érvek
Monthly birthday celebrations and holiday celebrations.
Kontra érvek
The year wait for benefits is a drag but understandable.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not for stylists right out of school
DESIGNER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 9.
JC Penney is a great work environment. The salons are beautiful, lots of space. appears ever: The pay is terrible for stylists coming right out of school. If you are an established stylist with clientele who will follow you, this would be more suited for you!
Pro érvek
Experience with all types of hair
pay
Coworkers
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2018, június 16.
JCPenney was an awesome place to work. They always had fun and everyone kinda knew each other. Different kinds of people hung out together and different work areas knew one another.
The people
HAD TO WORK WEEKENDS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Lots of experience
DESIGNER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 3.
Fast paced company always trying new things and new projects. Days are busy with a lot to learn in corporate retail process. New initiatives each day and season with opportunity to build new product launches.
Amazing place For a beginner
Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2018, március 8.
This is the perfect place for a beginning hairstylist. It gives them the chance to know what it is like in a real salon environment and build clientele.
store discount
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bittersweet company to work for
Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, január 20.
I am currently still employeed at JCPenney as a Designer Stylist. I am writing this review because I do not know what the future will hold but figured I’d share my input. I also started off as a receptionist before going to the salon floor. This company is incredibly cut - throat. People will fight to be number one, pocket tips and management especially LOVES to play favorites with employees - when you do management’s job you can do whatever you want here! Customers can be intense. Once you build a loyal clientele you will be fine. Fellow coworkers are mainly very supportive. Pay rate is awful for what you deal with on a daily basis. My advice to corporate - LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES! WITHOUT THEM YOU HAVE NOTHING! When you are not careful, management will take advantage of you. They think they can pretty much replace anyone. I warn anyone who comes here - as much as you will fall in love with your clients and coworkers, the rules here make no sense and management is all power play.
Employee discount, great co-workers
Poor management, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Review
SALON MASTER DESIGNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, január 17.
Jcpenney is a great company work for. Stress free and reliable. They have great workers. We really are based off of the customers and meeting their needs and expectations on a daily basis. Always acknowledging the customer to make sure we are satisfying all their needs.
Great Benefits
Need more customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication all around
Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge Tennessee2018, január 11.
I find that the JCPenney in Oak Ridge has very little structure not the managers know what’s going on there is lack of communication between all the employees and it’s all a big joke I would never suggest working here
Pro érvek
Not having to be accountable for anything
Kontra érvek
lack of accountability at that store
Non productive
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2017, december 2.
The entire staff was ghetto. Poor management. The entire store was ghetto. The customers were cheap and rude. No one had respect for others or themselves. Hair stylists are paid minimum wage of 7:25 an hour. The company Rob license professionals of their talent. They lie and tell you you'll get commission but you never do. Jc penny get all the profit the stylist get nothing. A lot of the stylist that work their have their own salon suite building/suite and use jc penny to build more client base for their business. Others are older retired stylists, teachers with a state cosmetology license and beginning license stylists.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Ghetto, immature, unclean, and dangerous place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but the management was awful
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2017, október 8.
There was training every other month and if I was able to promote myself more I would have been more successful. The manager would tell me when I didn't have a client in my chair that I would loose production and loose my job. She would expect me to go into the store and find someone shopping to do their hair.
training often
terrible management
Hair Stylist
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2017, október 2.
I worked in the salon. Very hard to move up, especially with lack of management. I went to school, have my license (& thousands in student loans) yet I'm paid 8 bucks.
Great place to get better in your craft, I suppose.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van