JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Department Supervisor

186 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 667 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, FL2019, december 14.
Very friendly environment and exciting people to meet.I have learned the operational system, cashier, returning processing and the selling process of jewelry.
1,0
Terrible place to work.
Appliance department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, december 6.
Worst manager I’ve worked for in my life. The whole experience was just awful and would not recommend to anyone. He gives new meaning to the term “bully”.
Loved it
Supervisor of men's kids and home departments (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, ND2019, november 12.
I loved my job. I really miss working there. I was really good at any and all of my responsibilities. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the snow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed managing and coaching other to succeed and improve customer service..
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 2.
Customer service was my main priority. More than 15 years in retail.
I enjoyed managing ,interacting with my peers. Great company to work for. Best prices . Employee discount plus coupon A plus..
Unrealistic expectations
Department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2019, október 2.
A lot of work is put on you without the necessary tools to get the job done. The pay is SO NOT worth it. The Jcpenney company overall does not care about its employees. They provide no benefits to part timers and don't value employees that have been loyal and worked for them for years. There is no opportunity for growth.
Great Discounts
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bessemer, AL2019, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed working there for the most part. The associate discount was outstanding but workload didnt match pay or benefits offered. Several management changes over a short period with policy changes
Working for JCPenney
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Aurora, IL2019, augusztus 13.
Great team work morale, management could do better at communicating task at hand rather than just telling somebody what to do.
Very positive attitude amongst the team to improve work ethics great at following Management's tasks.
Positive customer service
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication from upper management
Changes made at corporate within 4yrs made the job more difficult
Apparel Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, július 24.
Major changes made every Jan made the job more difficult, especially with associate cutbacks on the selling floor. All hours were put into the fulfillment team and at the registers with no one to help customers in the departments. Constant customer complaints of no selling floor associates hurt sales greatly!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and under appreciated
SHOE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2019, július 6.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the loyal customers and hard working associates. Long hours and under appreciated by upper management. May the work culture unsettling.
Fun place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2019, június 16.
JcPenney was a good job for me. I worked there for just over 5 years. I was promoted from sales associate to supervisor after my first tem months and then did not even get considered for another promotion any other time in that 5 plus years. This is the reason why I ultimately left. Other than that, it was a very family oriented team of associates and an enjoyable place to work.
Team oriented
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA 983832019, június 5.
My experience with JCPenney was in a store with a well established management team. Goals were clear, communication was above average, and support was always available.

The downside was the company's lack of financial security during re-branding and lack of annual raises or bonuses.
Management, employee community
Kontra érvek
Lack of raises, unclear future of company
Stressful for Supervisors
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, május 21.
A great place to work for non management employees that are either still in school, or are working part time to supplement their income. As personally being a supervisor during my tenure here, it was always challenging, always stressful, and at times impossible to meet deadlines for monthly floor sets. Certain store managers, afterwards titled leaders were inconsistent in being a positive support system and played favorites at times.
Fun place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  4 Fox Valley Center, Aurora IL 605042019, április 9.
I enjoyed everyday working with associates and management.
Very friendly staff.
In 8 hours shift everyday all supervisors get at least an hour or 2
to work as MOD(manager on duty). In those hours you are responsible to handle store.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work for.
Department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2019, március 24.
The entire holiday season, you will not see your own family much. You get injured on the job, they deny all medical Bill's. Would not recommend working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place until change of management
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2019, március 12.
Company was a great place to work until we change management an Leadership.
Company care about people kissing up to the boss than actually doing the work that needs to be done .
Benefit and associate discount
Kontra érvek
Lack of staff create short meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some managers did not lead by example
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan City, IN2019, február 19.
Some managers would just sit in the office and not have a clue as to what was going on in the store and didn't care. They need to have more interaction with employees and customers.
Pro érvek
Believed in the company focus
Moral was very low.
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, január 27.
When I started working for Penney’s the manager at the time saw great potential and promoted me; I’ve worked as a supervisor in lingerie and women’s plus, home, furniture and Windows, fine jewelry, and men’s. All management except for GM were great. Lots of retaliation from GM. I’ve never been wrote up or spoken to about my preformance and always had go yearly reviews. Never did I think because I witnessed harassment from the GM towards another supervisor and got questioned about it by the district manager would I then be target to retaliation.
Associate discount
Hostile workplace
Fun workplace
Supervisor of men departments (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, január 2.
I love working for this company for 10 years I Grew to have a work family the friendships I made was wonderful it’s was a good company to work for before everything changes I still go to visit some of my friends that still there I would mind working back at Jcpenney
Friendships
Management hours pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great benefits
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, november 7.
Assisting customers was fun and engaging. You learn a lot about marketing, what's trending, and customer service. The employee mix is diverse and fun. The hardest part is working extended hours for mandatory holidays, inventory times, or sales events.
Great discount, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Retail hours, pay is not sustainable for living if you are not in management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, november 4.
A friendly good place to work with lots of benefits. Great Management, friendly staff, very professional atmosphere, I will highly recommend this place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van