Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Department Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Department Supervisor191 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
191 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 942 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at JCPenney has definitely changed over the past years. The restructuring has meant that they gave you more work with the less pay. Just never really enough time to finish a task at the time that I was there for such a big store. And we're never able sparkly staff the store. The associates and management staff work very hard to satisfy the customers needs. ,needsit'neveseem to be enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a cap for all Department managers, lots of duties with low pay. No opportunities to move up unless you suck it up for your manager. Demand your life with nothing to show for it.....
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer at this position left for another job . Really liked my general manager just found out they left for another position . Would consider going back under different management
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP cares more about their credit card applications than they do their employees. If you don’t get credit applications then you lose your hours. Definitely don’t get paid what you are worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is plenty of room for advancement. They offer a modest benefits package that includes a 401k plan, stock options and profit sharing. This is a company from which you can retire.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly environment and exciting people to meet.I have learned the operational system, cashier, returning processing and the selling process of jewelry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst manager I’ve worked for in my life. The whole experience was just awful and would not recommend to anyone. He gives new meaning to the term “bully”.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. Loved what I do helping out customers and my team. If it wasnt for the team my job will be harder. It was fast paced job always busy . They have opportunities but we all do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. I really miss working there. I was really good at any and all of my responsibilities. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the snow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was my main priority. More than 15 years in retail.
I enjoyed managing ,interacting with my peers. Great company to work for. Best prices . Employee discount plus coupon A plus..
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work is put on you without the necessary tools to get the job done. The pay is SO NOT worth it. The Jcpenney company overall does not care about its employees. They provide no benefits to part timers and don't value employees that have been loyal and worked for them for years. There is no opportunity for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for the most part. The associate discount was outstanding but workload didnt match pay or benefits offered. Several management changes over a short period with policy changes
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team work morale, management could do better at communicating task at hand rather than just telling somebody what to do.
Very positive attitude amongst the team to improve work ethics great at following Management's tasks.
Positive customer service
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication from upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Major changes made every Jan made the job more difficult, especially with associate cutbacks on the selling floor. All hours were put into the fulfillment team and at the registers with no one to help customers in the departments. Constant customer complaints of no selling floor associates hurt sales greatly!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was the loyal customers and hard working associates. Long hours and under appreciated by upper management. May the work culture unsettling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was a good job for me. I worked there for just over 5 years. I was promoted from sales associate to supervisor after my first tem months and then did not even get considered for another promotion any other time in that 5 plus years. This is the reason why I ultimately left. Other than that, it was a very family oriented team of associates and an enjoyable place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with JCPenney was in a store with a well established management team. Goals were clear, communication was above average, and support was always available.

The downside was the company's lack of financial security during re-branding and lack of annual raises or bonuses.
Management, employee community
Kontra érvek
Lack of raises, unclear future of company
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work for non management employees that are either still in school, or are working part time to supplement their income. As personally being a supervisor during my tenure here, it was always challenging, always stressful, and at times impossible to meet deadlines for monthly floor sets. Certain store managers, afterwards titled leaders were inconsistent in being a positive support system and played favorites at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed everyday working with associates and management.
Very friendly staff.

In 8 hours shift everyday all supervisors get at least an hour or 2

to work as MOD(manager on duty). In those hours you are responsible to handle store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire holiday season, you will not see your own family much. You get injured on the job, they deny all medical Bill's. Would not recommend working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company was a great place to work until we change management an Leadership.
Company care about people kissing up to the boss than actually doing the work that needs to be done .
Benefit and associate discount
Kontra érvek
Lack of staff create short meal
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés