Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Department Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Department Manager120 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positions are being emilimated, customer service is the main focus but the tasks have not changed in years. Teams are still very loyal to the company. Long hours to work.
great benifits
Kontra érvek
advancement is not available as positons are limited
Munkahelyi kultúra
My store manager was such a Joy to work for.
My department manager was knowledgeable and taught me to succeed and was always caring and positive.

When my management position opened and I was thrilled. All the staff helped me learn my new responsibilities.

Everything was perfect until my department was eliminated

No more catalog department.

Security
It ended
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many corporate changes constantly! This is why doors are closing for lots of stores nation wide. When you contact corporate to report the GM's, they do nothing! General managers are the worst. Room for advancement zero to none. Raises only go to the GM's not cool being that the supervisors do ALL THE WORK!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversity of employees. Work was continuous yet not laborious. Great options for hours worked. Management was great at accommodating scheduling and assisting when needed. Employees were great. Customers were highly satisfied.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect varied hours and duties. Lower range pay. Remember that this is just a job and your results are dependent upon your general attitude. Security in the department is high with someone watching over your shoulder all of the time. You must be able to work with more than one customer at a time and always promote their credit card to all customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Managed the sales team of 25+ members on a full-time basis in Central Illinois’ largest retail location
• Opened a record number (107) of credit cards in a month and was promoted by the regional sales director to lead an employee training on cross-selling and credit card sales at the point-of-sale

• Responsible for increasing incremental revenue and customer retention by building and managing new customers care plans.

• Developed in-store marketing strategies to improve customer experience and overall satisfaction

• Led the asset protection team responsible for creating and implementing strategies that prevented $40,000 in theft

• Leveraged computer science background for computer and systems support including computer and software applications management
Munkahelyi kultúra
they were lacking on getting lunches and breaks during busy hours.
If you were on the floor not a problem, but if you were on a register, almost impossible
great benifits and discounts
breaks- accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
the loss prevention dept is full of "arrogant" "college decreed" do nothings. they openly discriminate against any one over 45 yrs old. Lazy managers who expect their staff to produce all the statistics and double standards is the norm. The retail side of Penny's was the real professional side. store management cared about their staff . The loss prevention side didn't care less as long as they looked good. Loss prevention is a dangerous job, and when your manager is to scared to walk out the door with you there is a problem. very sad.
employee discount.
Kontra érvek
bad loss prevention management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy it. It has a family atmosphere, and there is loyalty, and there is always something different every day, There is a sales culture and a fun atmosphere and fun customers..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go out of business everybody at J.C. Penney's you dont know what your doing at all never did this company is horrible in just full of hot air glad I am not there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance is a real issue. Management is often overworked and underpaid. Training is nonexistent for management. The management team is so overworked that you are just trying to figure things out as you go along. I would of enjoyed my job much more had I felt like I had received proper training. My store manager at the time was terrible and did not try to understand the employees needs and concerns, and had no answers or positive feedback for either. Pay is minimal, much the same as a fast food restaurant.
coworkers
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maangement was not family friendly overworked and didnt care if you closed one night and then had to open the next especially around the holidays. They really pushed credit applications to new customers and wasnt to concered with customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Pennys was a good job for part time work. They do not have a great training program. They do not promote well from with in. They work well will with the school schedules and with the collage as well. they do not over work you.It is not a lot of hours most of the jobs are part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and opportunity to do one on one with costumes providing excellent customer service. I Had made many many friends over my 16 years in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of putting out fires with customer complaints. Promoting events with inferior product.
There was a lot of restocking in down time. And cleaning
Munkahelyi kultúra
depends on management with this company. you get a good one...your fine!......... or vice versa. District and corporate expect too much of one person.
not enough to list
too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job and I really enjoyed it very much. It was a great opportunity to learn about retail sales. It was also very helpful since I was still in highschool when I started working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very few holidays allowed to spend with your family. Great place to work as long as you don’t expect to have many Holidays with your family. Staging set plans is a must, good eye for detail is a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in the mall environment was exciting! There were always customers browsing and enjoying themselves while they shopped for deals and discounts that they couldn't resist!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. great dental, vision, and healthcare benefits. Always something to do , very fast paced environment, friendly , room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managed employees on a comprehensive level through scheduling, performance, coaching and professional development.
Develops efficient workforce and motivated employees who can achieve maximum productivity for a fast-paced organization.

Excellent communication with vendors, customers and stakeholders in order to ensure optimal service.